Aa13873's Houses

Hello! I made a world called "Builder's Haven" and I am looking forward to trying the building side of Terraria a bit more! These are the houses I have built so far, the Npc's are not coordinated with the houses. These houses may not be as fancy as crazy builders using T-edit (which I do not use), but sometimes simplicity is something to strive for.
0755224FB18A8EBD9EC5D005A612E07779C9F8ED
E1CB04089B1C503DB5EE8300E91E01EF8B358601
84B517297C3F2E1508FE70F475C15DB984E7F454
68429B568D98DE5488F4D2C7EBD5CB71A77F35E0
FB8C32FCA5FD20E3197CB895384AB5618ED9660D

Nice! I especially like the cabin! I made a boreal wood cabin in my surface snow biome for my Guide. I have a weak spot for those cabins.

Take advantage of the hammer to smooth your edges. Like the igloo.
I also try to make tree houses look like the game trees. Use the shapes in gaint, trees, the look of your trunk, branches and top really effect how good a tree build looks.
Edit: missed 2 words.

Take advantage of the hammer to smooth your edges. Like the igloo.
I also try to make tree houses look like the game trees. Use the shapes in gaint, trees, the look of your trunk, branches and top really effect how good a tree build looks.
Edit: missed 2 words.
I see your point. The roof is rough.
Nice builds! Keep it up. I’m lookin forward to seeing more
Thanks! I have 2 more builds, 1 I need to contact some people about, and the other at ready.

I personally look around at alot of different builds, i don't copy others but i get inspiration from them. Like having roofs of multiple layers of different blocks, making something look 3D with tiles/walls.
Alot of my builds have small indoor garden areas with water features/pools. I actually posted a huge build on here at one point.

I like the Pearlwood Structure and the Sunplate Cabin. Do you have a materials list or building instructions for either of these houses??? Also, are the houses exclusive to any platform or can any user, regardless of platform, make these?

I like the Pearlwood Structure and the Sunplate Cabin. Do you have a materials list or building instructions for either of these houses??? Also, are the houses exclusive to any platform or can any user, regardless of platform, make these?
I think it should be compatible for all platforms.

1. Pearlwood
2. Pearlwood candle
3. Pearlwood chandelier
4. 2 Pearlwood doors
5. 2 Pearlwood lanterns
6. Pearlwood walls
7. Pearlwood table
8. 2 Pearlwood chairs

Assemble as shown, in an area of your choice. Is valid housing.

1. Sunplate
2. Sunplate walls
3. Sunplate dresser
4. Sunplate platforms
5. Sky mill
6. 2 Sunplate lanterns
7. Sunplate chandilier
8. 2 Sunplate chairs
9. Sunplate table
10. Wooden Beam
11. Sky Bed
12. 4 Pressure plates
13. 14 actuators
14. 28 wire

Assemble as shown, in an area of your choice. Is valid housing for 2 npcs. Actuators and wire are placed to open the doors when you get near, though you could use a logic sensor or actual doors.

As for builds people make i know mobile lacks the full paint experience that PC has, walls and tiles only, no furniture. Also can get really glitchy if you use to many paint colors in an area. (You'll find the colors being mostly one or random colors)
And PC has more content. (So check wiki and you'll see where each item is at compared to game-platforms.

As for builds people make i know mobile lacks the full paint experience that PC has, walls and tiles only, no furniture. Also can get really glitchy if you use to many paint colors in an area. (You'll find the colors being mostly one or random colors)
And PC has more content. (So check wiki and you'll see where each item is at compared to game-platforms.
Though for these builds, everything should turn out fine.

I think it should be compatible for all platforms.

1. Pearlwood
2. Pearlwood candle
3. Pearlwood chandelier
4. 2 Pearlwood doors
5. 2 Pearlwood lanterns
6. Pearlwood walls
7. Pearlwood table
8. 2 Pearlwood chairs

Assemble as shown, in an area of your choice. Is valid housing.

1. Sunplate
2. Sunplate walls
3. Sunplate dresser
4. Sunplate platforms
5. Sky mill
6. 2 Sunplate lanterns
7. Sunplate chandilier
8. 2 Sunplate chairs
9. Sunplate table
10. Wooden Beam
11. Sky Bed
12. 4 Pressure plates
13. 14 actuators
14. 28 wire

Assemble as shown, in an area of your choice. Is valid housing for 2 npcs. Actuators and wire are placed to open the doors when you get near, though you could use a logic sensor or actual doors.
Thank you. If I build the Peralwood Structure, would you like to see it? (NOTE: Will likely be on Mobile)

It's been a while, hasn't it? Here are some builds I made on my server!

WuBpQ8w.png

This is my tavern. I built a big cloud under it to make it look stable
6JgIHKU.png

This is my help center. So far, I have not actually helped anyone.
JwXaUnN.png

This is the minecart glide station. If you hold out an umbrella and run off this, you'll keep all the speed you had while on and be able to glide across the world at insane speeds!
cSg9ZHi.png

This is the station on the map. I became obsessed with structural support for the minecart rails, and it made a really nice end result.

It's been a while, hasn't it? Here are some builds I made on my server!

WuBpQ8w.png

This is my tavern. I built a big cloud under it to make it look stable
6JgIHKU.png

This is my help center. So far, I have not actually helped anyone.
JwXaUnN.png

This is the minecart glide station. If you hold out an umbrella and run off this, you'll keep all the speed you had while on and be able to glide across the world at insane speeds!
cSg9ZHi.png

This is the station on the map. I became obsessed with structural support for the minecart rails, and it made a really nice end result.
I have actually played on that server (a lot), but when is it going to be available for everyone?

Back
Top Bottom