tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

Updating the mod is dangerous i guess, i lost a few pages on currently played charcter, items are lost forever and they were quite rare.

man i just lost 6 pages of items -_- i updated the mod and it all is gone rip, pls fix this bug for future users of this mod
though good work on the mod, thanks for the recent update

Last edited:
It shouldn't happen again, as the naming conventions for save data shouldn't be changing any time soon (needed to add accommodations for multiple inventories for API use).

Edit: v1.1.0.2 should fix this, but I don't know if old item data will be recovered for already-affected players. If you've just experienced this issue, IMMEDIATELY replace your .plr with your .tpl.bak file and your .tplr file with your .tplr.bak file, and update this mod to v1.1.0.2 before playing again.

Last edited:
In multiplayer there is a glitch that allows you to dupe your entire inventory from a full page to an empty page and full page to full page. Only I have been able to dupe the items and not my friend who is hosting the server so I think it only works with people joining a hosted game with this mod and the server host can't.

In multiplayer there is a glitch that allows you to dupe your entire inventory from a full page to an empty page and full page to full page. Only I have been able to dupe the items and not my friend who is hosting the server so I think it only works with people joining a hosted game with this mod and the server host can't.
Try v1.2.1.1 v1.2.1.2 and see if the effect persists.

Last edited:
I report, this mod have bug, that blocks other mods, in multiplayer with mods Calamity, MaxStackPlus v3.2, Recipe Browser, Magic Storage, Yet Another Boss Health Bar, Boss Checklist, Leveled Mod, No More Tombs, consumable item summon doesn't work, when i use, just this item disappears instead of summoning boss, but in singleplayer works it. When i disabled mod Extensible Inventory and summon works.

I am also having issues on multiplayer. Particularly this is happening with all Tremor Mod Remastered & Calamity bosses. Items are used, Boss summoning sound plays, but the boss disappears.

You should make it so if you are full on one and if you have other ones open it puts stuff in that one also if you pick up something and you already have it in a inventory it stacks.

You should make it so if you are full on one and if you have other ones open it puts stuff in that one also if you pick up something and you already have it in a inventory it stacks.
Also you should be able to search for items with a little search bar
[doublepost=1539469430,1539469260][/doublepost]There is a bug with the duel wield mod and this one when you duel wield a item from another inventory tab it does not work. I think because it is on another page.

Also when crafting all the items in your inventory pages are used so if you have items on 2 different pages for a recipe and you want to craft a item with it then you can still craft it does not have to be on that page.

it isn't actually limitless, it caps out at 99
You can adjust the config to allow up to 2^31 pages, if you want. As it is, I doubt anyone would really use even close to 99 pages, unless they were blasting the world terrain apart, or had some insane kind of grinder, or something.

What's the difference between "CanSwitchBooks" and "CanScrollPages"?

Also is it possbile in the config to specifically move the + and - buttons from where they are to the far left side of the screen? At their current location I keep adding pages every few times I go to scroll right because they're so close and I'm clicking buttons faster than my brain is truely processing what's on the button. I mean I just delete them straight afterwards, but it actually got annoying enough that I disabled the mod for now and am just making do with the regular inventory by cheating myself home and back to my location after depositing my items.

Another thing that I'm not even sure can be changed just based on how the inventory functions currently is that I like to have a setup where I have one page of inventory for all the junk I pick up on my expedition that I plan to sell or deposit, and another page that includes all of my tools that I use semi-regularly, so I don't have to store them in a piggy bank. As it stands though, I have to keep specific tools in my junk page if I want to be able to use them, or if I don't want two stacks of common items that I actually use (torches being the perfect example of both of these issues). Again, I know that the game basically treats you at all times as if you only have the one inventory page and it's whatever one you're currently on, but it'd be nice if the game could recognise the items in your currently not selected inventory. I have no idea how feasible this is, and I guess it's impossible since some people would use 50+ inventory pages.

What's the difference between "CanSwitchBooks" and "CanScrollPages"?
Books aren't relevant if the API isn't being used to add new inventory contexts. It's all pages, for now.

Also is it possbile in the config to specifically move the + and - buttons from where they are to the far left side of the screen? At their current location I keep adding pages every few times I go to scroll right because they're so close and I'm clicking buttons faster than my brain is truely processing what's on the button. I mean I just delete them straight afterwards, but it actually got annoying enough that I disabled the mod for now and am just making do with the regular inventory by cheating myself home and back to my location after depositing my items.
PagePositionX and PagePositionY let you adjust the controls position.

Another thing that I'm not even sure can be changed just based on how the inventory functions currently is that I like to have a setup where I have one page of inventory for all the junk I pick up on my expedition that I plan to sell or deposit, and another page that includes all of my tools that I use semi-regularly, so I don't have to store them in a piggy bank. As it stands though, I have to keep specific tools in my junk page if I want to be able to use them, or if I don't want two stacks of common items that I actually use (torches being the perfect example of both of these issues). Again, I know that the game basically treats you at all times as if you only have the one inventory page and it's whatever one you're currently on, but it'd be nice if the game could recognise the items in your currently not selected inventory. I have no idea how feasible this is, and I guess it's impossible since some people would use 50+ inventory pages.
You mean adding to item stacks on other pages? I could do that easily. There's a lot of things I want to add to this mod, but I haven't gotten around to doing so yet.

Books aren't relevant if the API isn't being used to add new inventory contexts. It's all pages, for now.

PagePositionX and PagePositionY let you adjust the controls position.

You mean adding to item stacks on other pages? I could do that easily. There's a lot of things I want to add to this mod, but I haven't gotten around to doing so yet.

Yeah adding to item stacks on other pages, but also, using items from other pages. For example I have a mod that lets me assign a button to "place torch" so that I can have torches anywhere in my inventory and place them with without having to mess around. If I'm not on the page that has the torches on it, it treats me like I have no torches. I assume crafting works the same (with that said I use magic storage so I 90% craft through that).

And with the PagePositionX stuff, won't that move the whole control scheme, including the left and right arrows? What I'd like to do is separate the +- buttons and move them while leaving the page arrows in the middle like they are.

Yeah adding to item stacks on other pages, but also, using items from other pages. For example I have a mod that lets me assign a button to "place torch" so that I can have torches anywhere in my inventory and place them with without having to mess around. If I'm not on the page that has the torches on it, it treats me like I have no torches. I assume crafting works the same (with that said I use magic storage so I 90% craft through that).
Yeah, I can't easily implement something like that. I could add buttons to quickly change pages, though.
And with the PagePositionX stuff, won't that move the whole control scheme, including the left and right arrows? What I'd like to do is separate the +- buttons and move them while leaving the page arrows in the middle like they are.
I can add that to the next version.

Back
Top Bottom