Back from my hiatus

Shackled_Rosati

Terrarian
Hello, I used to play very heavily but then I quit for a while thinking I had done/gotten everything at that time and have since come back, no longer have my old world (HDD died in old machine sadly and I don't remember if steam cloud was a thing then or not) but I am back trying to rebuild and I'm looking forward to reading all the pots

Hello, I used to play very heavily but then I quit for a while thinking I had done/gotten everything at that time and have since come back, no longer have my old world (HDD died in old machine sadly and I don't remember if steam cloud was a thing then or not) but I am back trying to rebuild and I'm looking forward to reading all the pots
Hi @Shackled_Rosati, welcome to the forums and back to the game. :merchantsmile:

It can be fun to start all the way over again, hope you enjoy it as much this time around.

I am. Sadly I miss being OP like i used to be lol. I remember being able to take most things pretty easily and I'm finally to the point (pre-hardmode) where I can take most things without breaking a sweat but WoF smoked me last night. Just means more grinding to do.

Back
Top Bottom