Random Forum Fights Infinity

"I don't think so - "
Remember that Oozaru from like 93 pages earlier ?

I do.

"That thing again ? But we're in another universe ! "

*done with the bacon, goes to look outside, notices the ooze and runs off scared* (he's a dragon by the way, also, not very big.)

(It's not an ooze, it's one of those giant apes from Dragon Ball :
latest
)

The creature notices the group and starts walking towards it, taking minimal damage from me firing a Vortex Beater at it.

*Cringes* I think we need the power of a mod *COUGH COUGH @SimeaseKitten*
(There is ways your character to die but they are very rare. Most of the ways are from the bosses, and the rest is from the controller of the character.)

(Also forcing another character in this kind of RP is highly not advised, as almost everyone has unlimited power here, and even if two people fight, the whole universe could be done for. This advise is not from the point of me being a GM, but rather a character.)

"...I have the urge to Ṯ͓̣̠̙̤ͦ͑͗̅ͨ̇̚I͙̦̖͚̮ͧ̌̐ͅͅZ͓̩̻̳̗̫̭ͮ̆ͬ̐͒ͯͣͮͅŹ̯̩̮̲̗͙ͧ̃ ̺̙̟ͣ̇̑͐ͤA̼͐̽̿W̺̮͎̦̠̬̓̀̎A͈͖̣̜̝̗̙͍̋̽̾̃̆̐̂͗B͚̘͎̙̫ͬͨB̜̮͊͋̑̌̌Î̭͆ͪ̇̄̊͋E̫ͥͯ͂S̮̅̒͒ͤͅ ̫̘̺̩͎͔̦͌̓ͤH͙̳̺̩̥̲̾͐͆̂̅̚O̟̫̰̔̿E̜̖͔̱̝͒D͓̞͓͚̬̭̭̥̓̌̐̋ͦ ̞͈̲͓͛̾̃̽̇À̼̞̹̽̎͋̂̋ͤ̂E̺̭͇͛̒ͯṚ̰͕͕̌͐̀ͬ̎ͅḀ̫̱͉̰͙͖̈́͒͛̎!̗͓̳͔̽̅ͩ̌̀̚"
(I kinda want to know what font that is. Actually I want to. May you please expose this secret font I haven't known yet?)

*Scarlet and Happy look back to see a door close [being Horror's], ignoring it and continue the conversation they were having.*

GM:I am extremely happy RFF Infinity is becoming a thing! Hope everyone is enjoying it!

Back
Top Bottom