• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*looks at Wither* I'll stay with her! I can't do anything anymore. You guys probably don't trust me anymore. *buries face into Lavin's body and cries*

*Comes out of the crafting room wearing a full set of Lead Armor and carrying a Platinum Bow*
"I'm almost ready, but I don't think normal arrows are enough. As such, I'm going to take a quick visit to the Snow Biome. Be right back!"
*Runs out the door*

*hmph, double post bug
Lavin will be better here that in the fight, however, only Wither seems to be prepared enough for the fight, what the heck does a 6 year old in here, and why arent here worthy warriors, why anyone treated Lavin's wounds, why i seem to be the only one here that seems to CONSIDER THE GRAVITY OF THE SUTUATIONIFWEDONT DOANYTHINGTHEENTIREWORLDISGOINGTODIEASHAPPENED with . . . . mine . . .
*he seemed to be extremeley embarassed as he (as always) got carried over by his wrath and talked too much

who is that pesron that has awoken?
*you forgot to say: by my screams .-.
*what is a 4th wall??
*it can be eaten?

*a purple ligt engulfs the entire house, and a forcefield appears at a 3 mt radius around it\
This house is completley safe, if you want to go and fight say it, if not, stay, it will be even safer than it all of us stayed here to defend it
*it seems to be pissed, in a very funny way however XD

I am Artheus The Geat Arcanum Mage, and Lavin, you will say now what happens to you
*he stares at Lavin with an menacing, but protective gaze, he seems to be actually worried
The Dragon Race is very rare, i dont want you to die

"Fighting an otherworldly plague, battling giant infected birds, and taking down a corrupted leader? Not only is that an important thing to do, it sounds like fun! Who's coming?"

[Wither dashed out of the house, skidding on the ground with his new Spiked Shoes, face full of confidence.]

"Alpha, just promise me you'll take care of Lavin. She's been through a lot."

*Comes back inside through the door, wounded*
"Don't worry about the wounds. There was a Corruption biome in the Snow biome. Other than the short recovery time needed from all of those Eaters attacking me, I think I'm ready."

((For Soulventic: Essentially there's this plague from another realm, which Artheus is from. We have to fight it pretty much.))

Say what happens to you NOW
*the protective look on his watch is gone, youll better say him whats going on
*actually i am HELLA confused why Lavin is like that and i am tired of lurking and waiting

This house is absolutley safe, even if the moonlord itself tried to attack it it would do nothing, and i am still waiting for Lavin
(i am dying to know the hell is happening, even after 1 hour of lurking i got no clue)
[doublepost=1544640513,1544640477][/doublepost]WAIT, NO DONT GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!!1

"I've done nothing for anyone here while they spend their energy just to keep me alive without getting anything in return, but a dragon that can't help them in anyway."
Basically she feels like a problem.

"Hey, Lavin, if you wanna come with, I wouldn't mind it. Maybe just walking in the forest for a bit could make you feel better."

[He gave a gentle smile at the dragon, and a thumbs up as he began to walk.]

Well, if you wish so, then i must wait after the battle to talk to Lavin
*a monster comes out of nothing and hits hardly on the shield, breking it and blowing up the house in pieces, Murph and Lune state is unknown

Back
Top Bottom