• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderBear06

Skeletron
I think this could be useful when you want to add a picture or video ect. To a profile post and you don't want to have to go through igmur or something like that or have to format it yourself - Because I stink at formating

The problem is that TCF is neither intended or designed to be a file hosting service. Facilitating file hosting regardless could cause all kind of issues/increase upkeep cost (and that's not even considering the costs for implementing such a feature in the first place) for doing something that is strictly speaking not at all necessary.

I realise directly uploading to TCF is easier that using an external site, but it's an unwarranted comfort at any rate.

The forum software does not currently support this. This isn't something we can readily add, nor are we planning to add such a capability.

We are not set up for hosting all images that people want to display (memes etc.). Images (and video) require a significantly larger storage capacity than Re-Logic is equipped to support.

Sites like imgur are as trustworthy as we are. Read the user agreements and make your decision based on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom