Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
23/35 (+1 from Winkins)

Mothership
6/50

+2 to DarkUprising(pls notice me senpai)
---------------------
As the bullets finally lose momentum after a good while, the entirety of the sphere's form rumbles for a moment. After a short while, spikes instantaneously protrude from the inner walls of the sphere and into Skeleton Prime, brutally impaling it from all directions.

7/10 block
3/20 the nature of man
+2 whoever +'s me.
1/7 Noobcarrier Remote Timer
I take a look at the creeper emmiter, and fix up all those little problems that showed up and make it start malfunctioning. you know, to be nice. hey, maybe it should join Dara's civilization?

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
21/35

Mothership
5/50

+2 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junker
HP: 75,000
Attack: 25,000
Passives:
- Scavenger: When it lands the killing blow on an opponent, it heals +15,000 HP and gains +5,000 Attack Power.

Scrap Werewolf
HP: 100,000
Attack: 30,000
Specials:
- Screeching Howl 0/2 (Debuff all enemy entities' attack by 20%)
- Ravage 0/5 (Deal extreme damage to 1 enemy and heal by 33% of damage done)
Both Junker and Scrap Werewolf rush at Skeleton Prime.
---------------------
The two Jackyard copies both assume rather abstract forms which can simply be described as having a nightmarish amount of gun barrels all aimed at Skeleton Prime from all directions.

All at once, each and every gun barrel fires exactly once, one per gun. As soon as that happens, one humanoid copy is shed off of the entire form as the entire rest of it instantaneously reshapes into a sphere covering Skeleton Prime entirely.

One second passes, and the bullets all completely pierce Skeleton Prime, leaving holes all over its form. As the bullets hit the inner walls of the sphere, they all ricochet off of it and back into Skeleton Prime with barely any momentum lost, piercing through Prime and ricocheting off of the sphere's inner wall again. This whole process repeats for an indefinite amount of time, leaving Skeleton Prime in such a hole-riddled state.

Entities ordered.
Another 50,000 damage to Skeletron Prime via Bullet Massacre!

#winkinsbrowashere

16/25 Boat
2/? Even Moar Boats

+1 to Krill13 and TMB50

I proceed to take a tooth from the skeletron prime's jaw without incident.

-order
Fleet continues to attack the prime if he's still alive, Wyvern summons some sloops into the fray.

Entities ordered.
20,000 damage! Good thing Skeletron Prime isn't a living being.

46/50 Emrakul
3/30 Bruna
+2 Joebob
Gisela Uses her terrifying presence to stun several enemies.

As I have no good idea of what to do, I grab an evergreen tree and fire it at Skeletron using the Christmas cannon

Entity ordered.
20,000 damage to Skeletron Prime.

The Edginator (30/30)
Nearly Everyoner Dies (6/50)
The Edginator: It's a new Dullinator-like Entity, which buffs exclusively AG edgy attacks.
Entity Actions:
As always, the Spores crash into Skeletron Prime, and the Creeper, for a change, flows down JOEbob's entities, buffing them.
The New Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog goes after whatever PG entity with the lowest health there is.
Actions:
Alright, I'm fed up with Nicol Bolas. I proceed to summon every single vehicle to have ever been built, and make it all land on his... bolas. I think that, by now, he's definitely sterile.

Edginator summoned...
It's in a clash with the Dullinator!
Entities ordered.
20,000 damage to Nicol Bolas. He dead B

6/10 block +2 springtrap
2/20 the nature of man
+2 springtrap
NSL gamma and Offense sector will attack anyone who attacks dara, since [civilized] keeps them from doing it to anyone else. dara makes a pure wall entity for now, and it guards Dara. production sector, meet fabber, your new best friend. (repair fabber)
troops act as NSL gamma and Offense sector did.
I walk over to the mining rig. I'm probably not going to rebuild the whole thing (at best i'd make a new, similar entity), but it does have something I can use:
I gather up all the batteries, power cells etc in the structure, then identify the sector responsible for the overcharged defence field if it'd otherwise die. I proceed to cut it out from the rest with a giant scalpel, and make the world bleed with my unlimited powers from the 8971st plane of hell, because there are nine thousand hells and life is a lie. using these unlimited bleeding hell powers i lay ruin to another dimension and kill everything. then, I reveal the whole goal of this was to be edgy, and get buffed by TMB50's new Edginator. all i really did was salvage the power cells and energy shield projector of the mining rig. I'll be able to do something with it soon.

Entities ordered.
You attempt to do that...
but it only affects attacks, not actions in general!
The Edginator gets a nice 2x attack this turn though.

#winkinsbrowashere (To those not in the know, i'm replacing winkins for a bit since he lost his glasses and can't see anything)

17/25 Boat
3/? Even Moar Boats
+2 to Krill13

Winkins takes 2 of the sloops and scrap them for repairing material for wyvern and patch her up in a ritual that involves the material from the salvaged ships.

20,000 HP Healed to Sloop Girl Wyvern!

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
23/35 (+1 from Winkins)

Mothership
6/50

+2 to DarkUprising(pls notice me senpai)
---------------------
As the bullets finally lose momentum after a good while, the entirety of the sphere's form rumbles for a moment. After a short while, spikes instantaneously protrude from the inner walls of the sphere and into Skeleton Prime, brutally impaling it from all directions.

25,000 more damage to Skeletron Prime!

7/10 block
3/20 the nature of man
+2 whoever +'s me.
I take a look at the creeper emmiter, and fix up all those little problems that showed up and make it start malfunctioning. you know, to be nice. hey, maybe it should join Dara's civilization?

You'll have to ask TMB first.

The Killer Rabbit attacks Skeletron Prime for 45,000 damage, and it explodes into pieces. TMB50 gets the Prime Cannon.
The Godmodder raises his hand, and the Twins and Destroyer come out of the ground, awakening with a frightening red light. But there's something else...
It's like the sky is blackened for a few moments before the darkness devours the two other mechas. You all look up to see a giant, onyx dragon.
FERROUS.
...! Uh...
I WILL GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT.
I EXPECTED, THAT WHEN I GAVE YOU POWERS, THAT YOU WOULD CREATE THE PERFECT PLANET FOR TERRA AND ME TO NEST ON WHILE I WAS AWAY BATTLING THE HEROES.
LUSH, GREEN GRASSLANDS, A GIANT MOUNTAIN TO LIVE UPON, AND LOTS OF MEDIEVAL VILLAGES WITH DEFENSELESS PEOPLE TO EAT. THOSE WERE MY WORDS.
AND YOU DECIDE TO USE THESE POWERS TO TERRORIZE A BUNCH OF HUMANS IN TERRARIA.
SHAMEFUL. ABSOLUTELY SHAMEFUL.

I was gonna do this first! I'll do it... later!

IT IS NOT HARD, FERROUS. IT ONLY TAKES 1 WEEK. IT HAS BEEN A MONTH.
IT IS CLEAR YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH YOUR POWERS. THUS I WILL TAKE THEM FROM YOU.

A beam of darkness falls upon the Godmodder, kicking him down the power scale a bunch of ticks.
I WILL RECONSIDER GIVING YOU YOUR POWERS BACK ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED MY REQUEST.
The dragon warps out of the Battlefield. The Godmodder clenches his fist, before releasing it and returning to the battlefield.

The Godmodder has been drained of 40 HP. When I began this game I quickly realized how slow a 100 HP game of DTG is. However, I want to introduce all the bosses I have, so I am keeping 10 more HP than I was originally going to take.

The EOTB is skipped due to this event, and also the fact that nothing is alive to attack, but passives tick and the Creeper Emitter explodes from malfunctions, taking everything related to it with it.
More enemies, spawn, however!

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 42/60 HP. Has the Scratched Record (5 Uses Left. Gives an entity an extra action.)
[PG] Oblivion Guardian 60,000/60,000 HP. Attacks 2 enemies. x3.
[PG] Qualm Guardian 50,000/50,000 HP. Stuns enemies on hit. x3.
[PG] Memory Guardian 70,000/70,000 HP. Heals an ally for 10,000 HP on hit. x3.
[H-TOG] Tangerine Hulk. 45% Rage. 2x Attack. Rage goes down with cute things. Rage affects damage.
[H-TOG] The Dullinator. Edge Level: 6. Reduces effectiveness of edgy attacks. 250,000/250,000 HP.
[AG-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[AG] DarkUprising 50,000/100,000 HP. 11/15 Assist Points.
[AG-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 1/2.
[AG-JOE] Dara 210,000/250,000 HP. 20,000 HP Regen. 1/2 Buildup (+10,000 MHP). 1/10 Refortification. Summons a 25,000 HP/10,000 HP 5,000 ATK entity. Bodyguards all of JOE's Entities, besides the ones that aren't actually entities.
[AG-JOE] Offense Sector 125,000/150,000 HP. 1.75x Attack. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier. 1,000 Lifesteal for 2 more turns.
[AG-JOE] Production Sector 40,000/75,000 HP. 2x action efficiency.
[AG-JOE] Troop Factory. 100,000/100,000 HP. Produces a Troop every turn.
[AG-JOE] Mining Rig. 0% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] FABBER. 10% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] Ruins of APEX. The main ship's down for sure, but the components might be salvageable...
[AG-JOE] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 1/3 Barrier: Give a 40,000 HP Barrier to 3 allies.
[AG-Person999] Yawgmoth 290,000/500,000 HP. Black Ooze 5/5. Yawgmoth's Vile Deal 7/15.
[AG-Springtrap] Gisela, the Broken Blade 70,000/70,000 HP. Can fuse with Bruna.
[AG-Krill13] Junker 70,000/70,000 HP. Heals 15,000 HP and gains 5,000 attack upon killing an entity.
[AG-Krill13] Scrap Werewolf 100,000/100,000 HP. 1/2 Screeching Howl (Debuffs all PGs by 20% for a turn.) 1/5 Ravage (Deal extreme damage to 1 enemy, and gain back 33% of the damage you deal as HP.)
[AG-Winkins] Cannon Sloops 20,000/20,000 HP. x2.
[AG-Winkins] Harpoon Sloops 15,000/15,000 HP. x5.
[AG-Winkins] Brigatines 40,000/40,000 HP. x2. 1.5x attack.
[AG-Winkins] Sloop Girl Wyvern 40,000/100,000 HP. Sloop Horn 3/3 (Summon 4 Harpoon Sloops or 2 Cannon Sloops.)
[AG-TMB50] Edginator. 125,000/125,000 HP. In a clash with the Dullinator!
[AG-TMB50] New Killer Rabbit of Caerbernog 70,000/70,000 HP. Deals double damage to enemies with lower HP than it. Acts first in the EoTB.
[AG-TMB50] Creeper 1,000/1,000 HP. x45.
[AG-TMB50] Spore 5,000/5,000 HP. Summons 2 Creepers upon attacking. Dies upon attacking. x2.

----------NEWLAND----------

[N] Ruins. Contains a significant stash of Divinium.
[N] Rusprit 20,000/20,000 HP. x3.

JOEBob: Has 35 Gold. Has quite a bit of wood. Has compost. Has some stone. Has significant amounts of metal. Has a Life Crystal.
Has relations to the Justinian I.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Clock: 3 uses. Gives an entity an additional action.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo. Also has Realicraft's body.
FlamingFlajacks:
Owns the C-Corp G-modding Helmet:
This helmet can be put on entities, where they will give the entity that a chance to be able to godmod attacks coming at them.
How ever, the downside is that attacks that do hit will do a bit more damage then they normally would. The helmet itself has 3 health, and will take one damage every other time it's host entity is damaged. A entity can only keep it for two turns, and if it is not put on a different entity manually at the end of those two turns, it will randomly choose a entity to attach itself to. Any PG can use it if it is not already in use. A AG can rent it for one turn per +2 they give me, with a max of two turns.
Noobcarrier Remote. 7/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by JOEBob.
Prime Cannon:

Last edited:
Beast of Scrap in Scrap
26/35 (+2 from Winkins)

Mothership
7/50

+2 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junker
Passives:
- Scavenger: When it lands the killing blow on an opponent, it heals +15,000 HP and gains +5,000 Attack Power.

Scrap Werewolf
Specials:
The Scrap Werewolf goes after any of the Guardians alive, prioritizing the Qualm ones.

Junker waits and sees if it gets the chance to finish off an enemy. If not possible, she'll go after any of the Guardians instead, also prioritizing the Qualm ones.
---------------------
/wip my existence

Last edited:
10/10 block +2 Sptrap
new: 1/10 sock
4/20 the nature of man
block is used. It makes a stone block called dara, which will block attacks on Dara, should the orderer neglect to mention that they mean the city. or, for GM purposes, like half the time.
The block regenerates health decently.
+2 strap

2/7 Noobcarrier Remote Timer
NSL gamma and Offense sector will attack anyone who attacks dara, since [civilized] keeps them from doing it to anyone else. Dara makes a pure wall entity for now, and it guards dara. production sector, meet fabber, your new best friend. (repair fabber)
troops act as NSL gamma and Offense sector did. dara bodyguards Dara.

I walk over to the mining rig and start salvaging the force field defence device.

Last edited:
49/50 Emrakul
4/30 Bruna
+2 Joebob

Entity: Gisela can sense the incoming approach of her queen, and waits until next post to do anything

So the Twins are here? Always hated those two. Good thing I crushed them like everyone else in my way.
I shoot the Elephant's foot at the gaurdians
The Elephants foot is so highly dangerous just standing around it for too long could kill you. It was created in Chernobyl, which would explain why

Last edited:
AG
1/50 a purple figure appears
2/50 it is using both actions to charge up for something

A godmodder, nice challenge
[doublepost=1545018074,1545017897][/doublepost]3/50 + 1
4/50 he is building up an arcanum tower for creating mages, he is far away from the action so he is fairly safe

2/10 sock
9/20 the nature of man +2 springtrap +2 tmb50
+2 whoever +'s me
2/7 noobcarrier remote timer
I continue slowly and carefully extracting the only practical remaining component, aside from the power cells, that being the high-power full-force deflector shields which are probably the reason it stayed (somewhat) intact to begin with.

Last edited:
50/50 Emrakul
7/30 Bruna
+2Joebob

Entities:
The sky Suddenly turns black, the sun disappearing and the moon shining dimly in its place. From out of the shadows, a Massive Creature appears, bigger than even the onyx dragon. With Tentacles everywhere, it is absolutely terrifying. Emrkaul Summoned!
Emrakul: She's as strong as they come, being humungous. She has 500,000 hp and 30,000 Atk.
Whenever Emrakul kills a creature, the creature goes mad and becomes corrupted by Emrkaul. It transforms from whatever it was into a 25,000 hp worker with 10,000 atk. Also she can charge to corrupt a larger creature, which by doing so she can heal it up to 25% of its max hp and have a somewhat weaker ability, if there is one at all.
Gisela Sees her master, and is empowered by her prescence! Atk doubled until the end of my next post!

Seeing what I have summoned, I am proud and very much so terrified, so find the enemies and RIP the head off of one

Last edited:
Nearly Everyoner Dies (7/50)
The World: (1/44)
+2 JOEbob
Actions:
I proceed to make bad memes about the Godmodder's depowering, rubbing salt to the wound... Literally. A lot of it, as well.
Entity Actions:
All Creeper entities send all the gathered information to it's destination, and then proceed to commit a self-destructive attack against the Qualm Guardian.

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
26/35 (+2 from Winkins)

Mothership
7/50

+2 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junker
Passives:

Scrap Werewolf
Specials:
The Scrap Werewolf goes after any of the Guardians alive, prioritizing the Qualm ones.

Junker waits and sees if it gets the chance to finish off an enemy. If not possible, she'll go after any of the Guardians instead, also prioritizing the Qualm ones.
---------------------
/wip my existence

Entities ordered.

10/10 block +2 Sptrap
new: 1/10 sock
4/20 the nature of man
block is used. It makes a stone block called dara, which will block attacks on Dara, should the orderer neglect to mention that they mean the city. or, for GM purposes, like half the time.
The block regenerates health decently.
+2 strap

2/7 Noobcarrier Remote Timer
NSL gamma and Offense sector will attack anyone who attacks dara, since [civilized] keeps them from doing it to anyone else. Dara makes a pure wall entity for now, and it guards dara. production sector, meet fabber, your new best friend. (repair fabber)
troops act as NSL gamma and Offense sector did. dara bodyguards Dara.

I walk over to the mining rig and start salvaging the force field defence device.

Blockra summoned.
What Force Field Defense Device?

49/50 Emrakul
4/30 Bruna
+2 Joebob

Entity: Gisela can sense the incoming approach of her queen, and waits until next post to do anything

So the Twins are here? Always hated those two. Good thing I crushed them like everyone else in my way.
I shoot the Elephant's foot at the gaurdians
The Elephants foot is so highly dangerous just standing around it for too long could kill you. It was created in Chernobyl, which would explain why

Entities ordered.
20,000 damage to a Qualm Guardian!

AG
1/50 a purple figure appears
2/50 it is using both actions to charge up for something

A godmodder, nice challenge
[doublepost=1545018074,1545017897][/doublepost]3/50 + 1
4/50 he is building up an arcanum tower for creating mages, he is far away from the action so he is fairly safe

Try not to double post kplsthanks.
ERR: You cannot combine both charge posts into one!

2/10 sock
9/20 the nature of man +2 springtrap +2 tmb50
+2 whoever +'s me
2/7 noobcarrier remote timer
I continue slowly and carefully extracting the only practical remaining component, aside from the power cells, that being the high-power full-force deflector shields which are probably the reason it stayed (somewhat) intact to begin with.

You find that they are completely smoldered.

50/50 Emrakul
7/30 Bruna
+2Joebob

Entities:
The sky Suddenly turns black, the sun disappearing and the moon shining dimly in its place. From out of the shadows, a Massive Creature appears, bigger than even the onyx dragon. With Tentacles everywhere, it is absolutely terrifying. Emrkaul Summoned!
Emrakul: She's as strong as they come, being humungous. She has 500,000 hp and 30,000 Atk.
Whenever Emrakul kills a creature, the creature goes mad and becomes corrupted by Emrkaul. It transforms from whatever it was into a 25,000 hp worker with 10,000 atk. Also she can charge to corrupt a larger creature, which by doing so she can heal it up to 25% of its max hp and have a somewhat weaker ability, if there is one at all.
Gisela Sees her master, and is empowered by her prescence! Atk doubled until the end of my next post!

Seeing what I have summoned, I am proud and very much so terrified, so find the enemies and RIP the head off of one

Emrakul summoned, though modified. Remember folks, 50 charge entities will almost never have 500k HP!
Your action is useless, as entities cannot attack until after the turn they've been summoned!

Nearly Everyoner Dies (7/50)
The World: (1/44)
+2 JOEbob
Actions:
I proceed to make bad memes about the Godmodder's depowering, rubbing salt to the wound... Literally. A lot of it, as well.
Entity Actions:
All Creeper entities send all the gathered information to it's destination, and then proceed to commit a self-destructive attack against the Qualm Guardian.

Entities ordered.
The Godmodder gets angry. Not damaged, angry.

The Godmodder, enraged, slaps Deemra into the round before smashing both Spores and punching the Troop Factory for 40,000 damage. The Oblivions Guardians destroy 3 Harpoon Sloops and deal 45,000 damage to the Killer Rabbit. The Qualm Guardians attack DarkUprising, Scrap Werewolf, and the Junker all for 15,000 damage, stunning all of them. The Memory Guardians gang up on Tangerine Hulk, giving him lots of hugs, lowering his rage by 10%.
The Tangerine Hulk decides to punch the Dullinator for 30,000 HP. The Dullinator attacks the Edgeinator for 25,000 HP.
Yawgmoth is kicked for being AFK. The Scrap Werewolf and Junker fail to act due to being stunned. Dara and its forces fail to attack anything and make me heavily consider adding rules for bodyguarding. The Creepers do a suicide attack against the Qualm Guardians, killing a Qualm Guardian and crippling another, leaving it at 10,000 HP. The Edginator slashes the Dullinator for 40,000 damage. DarkUprising cannot act due to being stunned.

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 42/60 HP. Has the Scratched Record (5 Uses Left. Gives an entity an extra action.)
[PG] Oblivion Guardian 60,000/60,000 HP. Attacks 2 enemies. x3.
[PG] Qualm Guardian 50,000/50,000 HP. Stuns enemies on hit.
[PG] Qualm Guardian 10,000/50,000 HP. Stuns enemies on hit.
[PG] Memory Guardian 70,000/70,000 HP. Heals an ally for 10,000 HP on hit. x3.
[H-TOG] Tangerine Hulk. 35% Rage. 2x Attack. Rage goes down with cute things. Rage affects damage.
[H-TOG] The Dullinator. Edge Level: 6. Reduces effectiveness of edgy attacks. 180,000/250,000 HP.
[AG] DarkUprising 35,000/100,000 HP. 11/15 Assist Points. Stunned!
[AG-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 1/2.
[AG-JOE] Dara 210,000/250,000 HP. 20,000 HP Regen. 1/2 Buildup (+10,000 MHP). 1/10 Refortification. Summons a 25,000 HP/10,000 HP 5,000 ATK entity. Bodyguards all of JOE's Entities, besides the ones that aren't actually entities.
[AG-JOE] Offense Sector 125,000/150,000 HP. 1.75x Attack. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier. 1,000 Lifesteal for 2 more turns.
[AG-JOE] Production Sector 40,000/75,000 HP. 2x action efficiency.
[AG-JOE] Troop Factory. 60,000/100,000 HP. Produces a Troop every turn.
[AG-JOE] Ruins of APEX. The main ship's down for sure, but the components might be salvageable...
[AG-JOE] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 2/3 Barrier: Give a 40,000 HP Barrier to 3 allies.
[AG-Springtrap] Gisela, the Broken Blade 70,000/70,000 HP. Can fuse with Bruna.
[AG-Springtrap] Emrakul 250,000/250,000 HP. 0.5x attack. Corrupts enemies upon killing them, remaking them with reduced stats. Does not affect Elites and Bosses.
[AG-Krill13] Junker 55,000/70,000 HP. Heals 15,000 HP and gains 5,000 attack upon killing an entity. Stunned!
[AG-Krill13] Scrap Werewolf 85,000/100,000 HP. 2/2 Screeching Howl (Debuffs all PGs by 20% for a turn.) 3/5 Ravage (Deal extreme damage to 1 enemy, and gain back 33% of the damage you deal as HP.) Stunned!
[AG-Winkins] Harpoon Sloops 15,000/15,000 HP. x5.
[AG-Winkins] Sloop Girl Wyvern 40,000/100,000 HP. Sloop Horn 3/3 (Summon 4 Harpoon Sloops or 2 Cannon Sloops.)
[AG-TMB50] Edginator. 100,000/125,000 HP. In a clash with the Dullinator!
[AG-TMB50] New Killer Rabbit of Caerbernog 25,000/70,000 HP. Deals double damage to enemies with lower HP than it. Acts first in the EoTB.

JOEBob: Has 35 Gold. Has quite a bit of wood. Has compost. Has some stone. Has significant amounts of metal. Has a Life Crystal.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
FlamingFlajacks:
This helmet can be put on entities, where they will give the entity that a chance to be able to godmod attacks coming at them.
How ever, the downside is that attacks that do hit will do a bit more damage then they normally would. The helmet itself has 3 health, and will take one damage every other time it's host entity is damaged. A entity can only keep it for two turns, and if it is not put on a different entity manually at the end of those two turns, it will randomly choose a entity to attach itself to. Any PG can use it if it is not already in use. A AG can rent it for one turn per +2 they give me, with a max of two turns.
Noobcarrier Remote. 7/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by JOEBob.
Prime Cannon:

Last edited:
3/10 sock
10/20 the nature of man
+2 whoever +'s me
3/7 noobcarrier remote timer
Buildup should be ready! dara uses it, and also summons the pure bodyguard option again.
Offense sector has the same orders as before; attack anyone who attacks Dara.
Production sector works on FABBER. THE TROOP FACTORY MAKE TROOP EXIST YES? NSL gama gets offence sector's orders too.

I go to the farm and grab 5 food. then I distribute it to NKillerRabbitofCaerwhatever, SloopGirlWyvern, the scrap werewolf, and anyone else AG who needs food, to buff them somehow.

Last edited:
Ulamog, dust maker 1/50
Bruna 8/30

Entities: Gisela stabs the new qualm guardian, then Emrakul smacks the weak one with a few tentacles.

Action: after seeing the last post and being annoyed at the misunderstanding that i, the player, was ripping heads, not my entity, I use my pent up emotion and bash in the head of a different enemy

Last edited:
Nearly Everyoner Dies (8/50)
The World: (2/44)
+2 JOEbob
Actions:
I proceed to tell the Godmodder the following: "Guess you're not just angry. You're salty because you suck gorilla, and because your boss doesn't like you for being a loser. Really, I'm somewhat surprised he hasn't fired you on the spot.You don't even really seem to have fun trolling this place, right? After all, you have no real victory condition. As a matter of fact, you may even be wondering WHY are we all still there, right? You see, it was predestined by fate that you'd come to this server and be defeated as part of a greater plan to defeat your boss. However, the last time this was attempted, the end result was the GM position being left ultimately vacant, which stopped the battle, and allowed your boss to ultimately triumph. I have decided that defeating you has to be done to prevent the future that is the Onyx Dragon!"
This both intimidates him to the point of being hurt, and may or may not force his boss to enter the fight once we're done with the Godmodder.

Last edited:
Heads up, I will be gone for the next two days, don't expect progress since there's no wifi to update.

EDIT: I am back and the update is complete!

Last edited:
A large, alien-metal block appears. A slab grows from the ground next to it. The slab reads PLUS THE BLOCK with a bunch of empty lines and numbers below it.
--PLUS THE BLOCK--

The block is big, and gathers power.

100 CHARGES TO HE WHO TOPS THE LEADERBOARD!
GRAND CHARGE - 2 of 100

It gathers too much power, and vents some.

PLUSSES TO NUMBER 2!

As there is no one on the board...
+1 DarkUprising
+1 Godmodder

PLUS THE BLOCK.

Nearly Everyoner Dies (9/50)
The World: (3/44)
+2 JOEbob
Entity Actions:
The New Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog mauls the Oblivion Guardian.
Actions:
I proceed to cover the Edginator in Greater Edgelord blood, buffing it's edginess.

Last edited:
4/10 sock
15/20 the nature of man +4 TMB50
+2 TMB50

The Troop factory...
STILL HASN'T MADE ANY TROOPS.
I use the anti-troops that it must obviously be simultaneously creating or i'd have something by now, in an annihilation reaction to cause BIG BOM.
This occurs by me grabbing 3 troops, 3 anti-troops, and throwing one of each at each oblivion guardian.

Well, seeing as my entities are done already...
2/50 Ulamog
9/30 Bruna
+2 TMB50

The horrific arrival of Emrakul, essentially an unfathomable God, only further shown by the fact that this is only a small fraction of her power, is very satisfying. I decide to help her make minions in any way possible, and weakening opponents is a good start. I decide to dump the memory gaurdian off a cliff

3/10 sock
10/20 the nature of man
+2 whoever +'s me
Buildup should be ready! dara uses it, and also summons the pure bodyguard option again.
Offense sector has the same orders as before; attack anyone who attacks Dara.
Production sector works on FABBER. THE TROOP FACTORY MAKE TROOP EXIST YES? NSL gama gets offence sector's orders too.

I go to the farm and grab 5 food. then I distribute it to NKillerRabbitofCaerwhatever, SloopGirlWyvern, the scrap werewolf, and anyone else AG who needs food, to buff them somehow.

Entities ordered.
The Werewolf, Killer Rabbit, DarkUprising, Junker and Wyvern get healed by 10,000 HP.

Ulamog, dust maker 1/50
Bruna 8/30

Entities: Gisela stabs the new qualm guardian, then Emrakul smacks the weak one with a few tentacles.

Action: after seeing the last post and being annoyed at the misunderstanding that i, the player, was ripping heads, not my entity, I use my pent up emotion and bash in the head of a different enemy

Entities ordered.
You beat up an Oblivion Guardian for 30,000 damage.

Nearly Everyoner Dies (8/50)
The World: (2/44)
+2 JOEbob
Actions:
I proceed to tell the Godmodder the following: "Guess you're not just angry. You're salty because you suck gorilla, and because your boss doesn't like you for being a loser. Really, I'm somewhat surprised he hasn't fired you on the spot.You don't even really seem to have fun trolling this place, right? After all, you have no real victory condition. As a matter of fact, you may even be wondering WHY are we all still there, right? You see, it was predestined by fate that you'd come to this server and be defeated as part of a greater plan to defeat your boss. However, the last time this was attempted, the end result was the GM position being left ultimately vacant, which stopped the battle, and allowed your boss to ultimately triumph. I have decided that defeating you has to be done to prevent the future that is the Onyx Dragon!"
This both intimidates him to the point of being hurt, and may or may not force his boss to enter the fight once we're done with the Godmodder.

You know nothing about ̧҉̛͍̦̱ͅw͜҉̹̦̲̮͟j̛̛̩̜͓͇̣͝r̴҉̞͙̻͔̱̗̺̱a͓̺̬͙̗̖͘͜j̨̘̞͇é͓̳̮͍͔̥̥̻J̣̫͎̙̻̦̬̻͘!
I'm soundlike like a stereotypical character, huh. But really, I am the strongest godmodder around and I got my :red: whooped by him.

The Godmodder has had his ego significantly damaged, however, so he's much more open to attacks now.

A large, alien-metal block appears. A slab grows from the ground next to it. The slab reads PLUS THE BLOCK with a bunch of empty lines and numbers below it.
--PLUS THE BLOCK--

The block is big, and gathers power.

100 CHARGES TO HE WHO TOPS THE LEADERBOARD!
GRAND CHARGE - 2 of 100

It gathers too much power, and vents some.

PLUSSES TO NUMBER 2!

As there is no one on the board...
+1 DarkUprising
+1 Godmodder

PLUS THE BLOCK.

You do things with a block.

Nearly Everyoner Dies (9/50)
The World: (3/44)
+2 JOEbob
Entity Actions:
The New Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog mauls the Oblivion Guardian.
Actions:
I proceed to cover the Edginator in Greater Edgelord blood, buffing it's edginess.

Entity ordered.
You buff its edginess by 10%.

4/10 sock
15/20 the nature of man +4 TMB50
+2 TMB50

The Troop factory...
STILL HASN'T MADE ANY TROOPS.
I use the anti-troops that it must obviously be simultaneously creating or i'd have something by now, in an annihilation reaction to cause BIG BOM.
This occurs by me grabbing 3 troops, 3 anti-troops, and throwing one of each at each oblivion guardian.

You finish off the Oblivion Guardian!

Well, seeing as my entities are done already...
2/50 Ulamog
9/30 Bruna
+2 TMB50

The horrific arrival of Emrakul, essentially an unfathomable God, only further shown by the fact that this is only a small fraction of her power, is very satisfying. I decide to help her make minions in any way possible, and weakening opponents is a good start. I decide to dump the memory gaurdian off a cliff

You deal 25,000 fall damage to a Memory Guardian!

The New Killer Rabbit attacks an Oblivion Guardian and instantly kills it.
The Godmodder, while hurt emotionally, still packs a punch. he smashes the Production Center to bits before high fiving Tangering Hulk, reducing his rage by 10%. The Oblivion Guardians attack the Scrap Werewolf and Junkyard for 30,000 damage both. the Qualm Guardians slap down Gisela for 30,000 damage and smash a poor Harpoon Sloop. The Memory Guardians attack Dara for 45,000 HP, and heal up the Memory Guardian.
The Tangerine Hulk feels chill and does nothing. The Dullinator slams down the Edginator for 35,000 damage.
The Offense Sector guns a Memory Guardian for 45,000 damage. NSL Gamma follows up by killing the Memory Guardian. The Troop Factory finally decides to spit out the Damn Amalgamate it was making. Gisela deals 30,000 damage to a Qualm Guardian and Ermakul finishes off the other. Ermakul generates a Corrupted. The Edginator bashes the Dullinator for 40,000 damage.

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 42/60 HP. Has the Scratched Record (5 Uses Left. Gives an entity an extra action.) Hurt ego.
[PG] Oblivion Guardian 60,000/60,000 HP. Attacks 2 enemies.
[PG] Qualm Guardian 50,000/50,000 HP. Stuns enemies on hit.
[PG] Memory Guardian 70,000/70,000 HP. Heals an ally for 10,000 HP on hit. x2.
[H-TOG] Tangerine Hulk. 25% Rage. 2x Attack. Rage goes down with cute things. Rage affects damage.
[H-TOG] The Dullinator. Edge Level: 6. Reduces effectiveness of edgy attacks. 140,000/250,000 HP.
[AG] DarkUprising 45,000/100,000 HP. 12/15 Assist Points.
[AG-JOE] Damn Amalgamate 40,000/40,000 HP. 0/2 Regenerate (heal back to full HP.)
[AG-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 5/10 Food. Crop Growth 2/2.
[AG-JOE] Dara 165,000/250,000 HP. 20,000 HP Regen. 1/2 Buildup (+10,000 MHP). 1/10 Refortification. Summons a 25,000 HP/10,000 HP 5,000 ATK entity. Bodyguards all of JOE's Entities, besides the ones that aren't actually entities.
[AG-JOE] Troop Factory. 60,000/100,000 HP. Produces a Troop every turn.
[AG-JOE] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 2/3 Barrier: Give a 40,000 HP Barrier to 3 allies.
[AG-Springtrap] Gisela, the Broken Blade 40,000/70,000 HP. Can fuse with Bruna. Stunned!
[AG-Springtrap] Emrakul 250,000/250,000 HP. 0.5x attack. Corrupts enemies upon killing them, remaking them with reduced stats. Does not affect Elites and Bosses.
[AG-Springtrap] Corrupted Qualm 30,000/30,000 HP. 50% chance to stun enemies on hit.
[AG-Krill13] Junker 35,000/70,000 HP. Heals 15,000 HP and gains 5,000 attack upon killing an entity.
[AG-Krill13] Scrap Werewolf 65,000/100,000 HP. 2/2 Screeching Howl (Debuffs all PGs by 20% for a turn.) 3/5 Ravage (Deal extreme damage to 1 enemy, and gain back 33% of the damage you deal as HP.)
[AG-Winkins] Harpoon Sloops 15,000/15,000 HP. x4.
[AG-Winkins] Sloop Girl Wyvern 50,000/100,000 HP. Sloop Horn 3/3 (Summon 4 Harpoon Sloops or 2 Cannon Sloops.)
[AG-TMB50] Edginator. 65,000/125,000 HP. In a clash with the Dullinator! 10% more edgy.
[AG-TMB50] New Killer Rabbit of Caerbernog 35,000/70,000 HP. Deals double damage to enemies with lower HP than it. Acts first in the EoTB.

FlamingFlajacks:
Noobcarrier Remote. 4/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by JOEBob.
Prime Cannon: Deal heavy damage to 3 entities. 3/3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom