Mobile Drax has a chance to be found in shadow chests?

Should drax in shadow chest be removed???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh, sharanga really wrecks plantera, sad to see it go.

but draxes on the other around, just make hardmode mining easier, all u need to do is mine titanium/adamantite and mithryl/orichalcum and your already going to prepare for the bosses.
True, but at the point in the game where you can get a drax, you can get substitute axes and drills that are just as good, if not better. Also, the mechanicals aren't too hard if you know what you're doing, and the drax isn't too hard to make.

True, but at the point in the game where you can get a drax, you can get substitute axes and drills that are just as good, if not better. Also, the mechanicals aren't too hard if you know what you're doing, and the drax isn't too hard to make.
the mechs in mobile are very easy because you can use sharanga and auto fire, same with plantera.

To be honest I kind of take it as a consolation prize since mobile controls and bugs can be so infuriating at times. Also, it helps me get back to how my character was, as this is the second time Terraria mobile has deleted player/world file I had. Since you can't get it in console though, it's almost definite that they will remove this in the 1.3 update, however mobile 1.3 coming soon seems a little far-fetched.

So I was enjoying myself defeating golem and my sister said her friend had found a drax in a shadow chest. Instantly I thought oh I put it there but I had told my sister and her friend to delete their worlds and restart (they barely know the gameplay because I gave them half of what they have so I made them learn which they still haven't.) Why is this a thing? Can this be removed, because it's unfair to have some players working so hard to get Drax (it's not that hard but still) and then a noob finds one in a chest. Please remove this.
I say they should keep it in so we have a chance to prep for hard mode better

Wait, the Drax in the Shadow Chest is really that low of a chance??? Out of only 10-15 worlds, I've gotten like 3-4 Draxes this way.

I have literally created five worlds looking for the drax no luck
Just to clear things up I'm talking about the Xbox one version
Hey there @Julian Keener. This is a Mobile thread. :) Draxes in Shadow Chests only exist in the Mobile edition (for right now at least, it will likely be changed when mobile gets the 1.3 update). You will not find a Drax in a Shadow Chest on Xbox One.

Just to clear things up I'm talking about the Xbox one version
If your talking about Xbox One, it doesn’t spawn in shadow chests. Only in mobile (and 3ds).
If anyone is saying that’s unfair, considering the crafting recipes of many items in Mobile versus Xbox and desktop, I see it as a way to balance things out.

I found a Drax in a Shadow Chest once. It was lucky, I only looked in 2 worlds.
PROOF: The following picture.
View attachment 71227
yeah. I played terraria a few years ago and found a drax not knowing how rare it was. Then, after I started playing again a few weeks ago, I found two draxes right next two each other in two shadow chests. Gave one to my brother, and the other day we each ended up finding another, leading to a total of four draxes.

That's why they are rare. It's not like it's an instant thing, it takes time to find it. And even so, It's just the mobile version. Are you trying to be better than this said person? Because if so, you have a while because they "barely [have] wings and a decent sword"
It’s not rare, not at all, I have about five obtained this way, it’s one of the op items of mobile alongside Sharanga and heart arrows.

I see where you're coming from but the odds are 0.003%. This leaves room for about a 1/400000 chance of getting one. With like 2 million terrarians worldwide at least 5 are bound to get them on their first try, 10 on their second and so on. And I'm not competing with my sisters friend it's just now she's gonna share it with my sister and then two people have a drax which will jump them straight to orichalum or mythril to make better wings. My sister has a terra blade and hover board from me but only because her best pickaxe is death bringer/nightmare.
Dude, I got 2 in 1 day out of like 5 shadow chests, I think in total I've gotten 5 draxs out of shadow chests

I think that it is fair you had to work your but off getting a drax and for some one trying to find it like that they probably work hard to so don't act like a 5 yr old child going "that's not fair"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom