The Last Post Wins!

Okay. *I become 100% invisible, still draining imagination and creativity from everything in sight* Can you tell what this form is a reference to yet?

Okay. *I become 100% invisible, still draining imagination and creativity from everything in sight* Can you tell what this form is a reference to yet?
You're a plotter ... a schemer ... not wanting to get your claws dirty, if you can avoid it. You would think of all sorts of ways to fight the Me from a distance ... all of which would fail. My Imagination seems to be corrupting you, as expected.

But I'm already 100% corrupt, as the amount of immense power in me has corrupted my physical body and turned me ethreal and gluttonous (not that I wasn't already gluttonous!), it turned me into one of the Titans from... (No, seriously, guess.)

But I'm already 100% corrupt, as the amount of immense power in me has corrupted my physical body and turned me ethereal and gluttonous (not that I wasn't already gluttonous!), it turned me into one of the Titans from... (No, seriously, guess.)
(THE OPPOSITE OF SLENDER MAN)

The people of the world are builders. But look into their hearts, and you will find they also have the power to destroy. I am that power. I am destruction. And I WILL destroy you.

(THE POWER OF IMAGINATION IS SLOWLY CRUSHING YOU, OVERLOADING YOU)

Back
Top Bottom