tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

When i'm playing this mod in multiplayer, my friend can see my spells but i can't see theirs. Anyone know a fix to this?

Alrighty, I think I need to do this.

I'd like to request for this thread to be locked, the author has been gone for almost a whole year and all people are doing is reporting bugs that arn't going to get fixed by the author (the source is there, so if you have a problem, try fixing it yourself)
But yeah, I don't see this mod getting any fixes in a long time and it keeps getting bumped by people who arn't aware.

I'd like to request for this thread to be locked, the author has been gone for almost a whole year and all people are doing is reporting bugs that arn't going to get fixed by the author (the source is there, so if you have a problem, try fixing it yourself)
But yeah, I don't see this mod getting any fixes in a long time and it keeps getting bumped by people who arn't aware.
It's unnecessary to lock the thread.

Even if the author hasn't been here in awhile, this thread still serves as a place for users to ask questions and discuss the mod. I think it would be alright to leave it open from that perspective.

Even if the author hasn't been here in awhile, this thread still serves as a place for users to ask questions and discuss the mod. I think it would be alright to leave it open from that perspective.
Now there it is, I'd prefer people do this VS telling me to join their discord.
good reasoning, sorry for being a bother.

I liked the mod but I can not use it, because these explosive enemies do away with the fun and the bug with the old army!
Oh yeah... Those 2 things sucked.
I mean you could make an edit of the source code to remove explosive enemies but I don't know what's up with the old one's army being, unkillable basically.

I found an issue where the Brain of Cthulhu is unkillable because creepers disappear after they dodge an attack. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Using this mod is all cool and well but there's bugs regarding Old One's army and any other mass conjunction of enemies. A shame because this mod had lots of great things, and now it's "abandoned". I think stats apply to mobs too, dodging stats so to speak, and enemies bug out. Plus the explosion damage is unfair.

I can't stress enough the shame it is to drop this mod because it literally felt like playing WoW, he was going to add skill trees and all. I wish the dev would just pop up and say: Yeah I can't work in this any longer or I'm dropping it for now or something. I myself might pick it up later, try & fix the damned bugs and remove exploding enemies and just give it to anyone.

Hi all guys.. I have an issue.. when i creating new world, i can't load it.. it says No Backup Found!. But i can load world's that i created before mod installed.. anyone knows how to fix it??

Hey guys just want to put this out there while im new to the Forums i've played with the mod some time and ai believe that we need to understand that modders have a life too And while i find it unfair to say something like this \/

the mod has not just been abandoned like some think Kalciphoz has things happenning IRL like any of us (found out recently ( and i am by no means close to him i just looked for info on the state of things)) and on the mods discord under announcementa he explains what is occuring so just give it a read.

Hey guys just want to put this out there while im new to the Forums i've played with the mod some time and ai believe that we need to understand that modders have a life too And while i find it unfair to say something like this \/

the mod has not just been abandoned like some think Kalciphoz has things happenning IRL like any of us (found out recently ( and i am by no means close to him i just looked for info on the state of things)) and on the mods discord under announcementa he explains what is occuring so just give it a read.
I don't join mod discords (Terraria forums is suffice enough), so I wouldn't have known otherwise. But yeah I suspected something IRL came up.

Although this mod is cool, I still have some problems with it. for example, when I download it, it crashes my game when I enter a world, and when i try to create a world, the load always fails and a backup isn't created. I have checked the incompatible mods, but when I remove them, the issue still remains.
EDIT: it appears that when i remove the mod the affected worlds are brought back to normal.

Last edited:
Although this mod is cool, I still have some problems with it. for example, when I download it, it crashes my game when I enter a world, and when i try to create a world, the load always fails and a backup isn't created. I have checked the incompatible mods, but when I remove them, the issue still remains.
EDIT: it appears that when i remove the mod the affected worlds are brought back to normal.
It's a major bug with this mod, but I don't see it getting fixed anytime soon

Sorry for the bump but...
Can someone here PLEASE share this announcement on discord to the thread for those of us who don't use discord please?
I'd really like to know what happened.

I have a bug. I can't choose anything for upgrade. I don't have any incompatible mods and i don't have any mods that changes UI or global mods.

I encountered a bug: certain items from the "Calamity Mod" that go into the kRPG inventory makes my game crash when I hover over it.

I found a weird bug: when I start the "old ones army" event the enemies do not receive damage unless they get too close to my character (as if they were in the ghost mode of the normal game). In this way it is impossible to make the event. (i already cheaked the arena and nothing)
help!!

Back
Top Bottom