Votes: 15 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Maybe so

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

Virukino

Terrarian
This is a texture pack that makes all of the sprites in Terraria completely desaturated. If you wanted to do this, I saved you like 1-5 hours, 'cause now all ya gots to do is download and move and voila, mostly black and white. Some places in the game will not be black and white, such as the minimap, the character if you do not make it have 0 saturation, and some shading and clouds on the menu. Everything else should be black and white.
For those who don't know how to install texture packs/want a refresher, there are 2 ways to do it.
NOTE:THIS METHOD IS NOT TMODLOADER COMPATIBLE AT THIS TIME
1.Download the .zip.
2.Move the zip to:
-Windows: Documents\My Games\Terraria
-Mac: Library/Application Support/Terraria
-Linux: $XDG_DATA_HOME/Terraria
3.Go to the config file most likely located in the same folder, and open with your friendly neighborhood text editor.
4.Change "UseExperimentalFeatures" to true instead of false.
5.Save.
6.N-Joy.
NOTE: This method should be compatible with TModloader, but I haven't tried it at this time.
1.Download the .zip.
2.Extract the Contents.
3.Go to the Terraria folder in the steam "common" folder, and place the "Images" folder inside(NOTE: you may want to back these up before you do so, just as a precaution).
4.If your computer prompts you on there already being a folder/files with those names, either delete the ones already there, or replace them with the new ones.
5.N-Joy
Here's the MediaFire link: Texture Pack
If that doesn't work, then please comment and I can work somethin out.
Menu:
texpacscren1.png

Jump:
texpacscren2.png

Last edited:
This is a texture pack that makes all of the sprites in Terraria completely desaturated. If you wanted to do this, I saved you like 1-5 hours, 'cause now all ya gots to do is download and move and voila, mostly black and white. Some places in the game will not be black and white, such as the minimap, the character if you do not make it have 0 saturation, and some shading and clouds on the menu. Everything else should be black and white.
For those who don't know how to install texture packs/want a refresher, there are 2 ways to do it.
NOTE:THIS METHOD IS NOT TMODLOADER COMPATIBLE AT THIS TIME
1.Download the .zip.
2.Move the zip to:
-Windows: Documents\My Games\Terraria
-Mac: Library/Application Support/Terraria
-Linux: $XDG_DATA_HOME/Terraria
3.Go to the config file most likely located in the same folder, and open with your friendly neighborhood text editor.
4.Change "UseExperimentalFeatures" to true instead of false.
5.Save.
6.N-Joy.
NOTE: This method should be compatible with TModloader, but I haven't tried it at this time.
1.Download the .zip.
2.Extract the Contents.
3.Go to the Terraria folder in the steam "common" folder, and place the "Images" folder inside(NOTE: you may want to back these up before you do so, just as a precaution).
4.If your computer prompts you on there already being a folder/files with those names, either delete the ones already there, or replace them with the new ones.
5.N-Joy
Here's the MediaFire link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e4czhnpaow1f7a4/Texture_Pack.zip/file
If that doesn't work, then please comment and I can work somethin out.
Can you add some screenshots as examples of what it looks like ingame?

Back
Top Bottom