tModLoader Terraria's new (v)Ersion mod!

Oooh, today i'm going on vacation, so decided to get back to terraria. When I enter back to this forum I see this mod rebooted :eek:. Thanks a lot man that's one of the best mods of the genre.

hey i remember trying my hardest to give ideas to this mod like, 2 years ago, lmao, i had the mine turtle profile picture, and i was very cringy oof,

"Old" members? You didn't even think of calling the old team back together? ;-;
Believe me I did. You should check your Steam messages more often -_-

hey i remember trying my hardest to give ideas to this mod like, 2 years ago, lmao, i had the mine turtle profile picture, and i was very cringy oof,
I remember that Turtle, I kept screenshots of every idea you posted so you may see some of them now.

Merry Christmas to all of you!!

Believe me I did. You should check your Steam messages more often -_-

I remember that Turtle, I kept screenshots of every idea you posted so you may see some of them now.

Merry Christmas to all of you!!
Hey, if you need me to think of any more ideas for you, I'm always happy to help. Merry Christmas to you to! :gslime::cslime::gslime::cslime:

Happy new year to all of you!

I'm glad to say that @AppCav is back and we'll be working together during this winter/summer to finally release 1.0. My idea was to release a 0.7 but things have changed and I may go directly for the 1.0, the mod is going to take a new path to not only add new stuff but also improve some vanilla items.

will the giant slime return? it was a really fun boss to fight like every other boss in this mod

Personally I don't think that there is enough space before King Slime to fit another boss like the Giant Slime, specially in normal mode.
If you insist we may consider adding it as a mini boss instead.

Think that you'll open a Discord server for this mod sometime soon?
I don't think this mod has enough followers yet, even tho is top 50 (or so) most of the downloads come from previous years. The new version got around 1500 downloads and if you take into account people who didn't like it, duplicated downloads, non forum members and those who don't use or want to be in our Discord server the number goes down pretty quickly and there is no reason to have a server with 30 members, most of them not active at all.
We're gonna wait to have at least 10 000 downloads in one release.
If for some reason you don't like this platform and want to still have contact with me simply message me: ArtificialNerd#2100.

Personally I don't think that there is enough space before King Slime to fit another boss like the Giant Slime, specially in normal mode.
If you insist we may consider adding it as a mini boss instead.

I don't think this mod has enough followers yet, even tho is top 50 (or so) most of the downloads come from previous years. The new version got around 1500 downloads and if you take into account people who didn't like it, duplicated downloads, non forum members and those who don't use or want to be in our Discord server the number goes down pretty quickly and there is no reason to have a server with 30 members, most of them not active at all.
We're gonna wait to have at least 10 000 downloads in one release.
If for some reason you don't like this platform and want to still have contact with me simply message me: ArtificialNerd#2100.
would be cool to see him as part of the slime rain

or maybe as a boss that has no vanilla spawn. but can be spawned through commands or creative modes.
There is no point on doing that, when you got a small mod: everything you make has to be usefull for people to know they've installed your mod. Also its like fake content because ModBrowser will report that vErsion adds boss but in reallity, it doesn't.

would be cool to see him as part of the slime rain
This idea is much better, let's see what we can do.

There is no point on doing that, when you got a small mod: everything you make has to be usefull for people to know they've installed your mod. Also its like fake content because ModBrowser will report that vErsion adds boss but in reallity, it doesn't.

This idea is much better, let's see what we can do.
slime rain is really early, its like the first event i do. having a boss for that stage (the giant slime) is a good idea

i love the idea of the giant slime i think he should not be as strong as his past counterpart but maybe like the same size also maybe give him attacks that differ than jumping:rslime:

Yooo, this is sick! Thanks for bringing this back, man! Back when the old mod was slowing down a bit in production, I was starting to have less free time and also started becoming less interested in modding and Terraria in general. So I basically called it quits back then and never told anybody. I don't even know why I decided never to tell anyone. Maybe I was just waiting to see if my modding passion would come back. It never did, but hey! If you want me to make a new support banner or help out with something small every now and then, just let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Last edited:
slime rain is really early, its like the first event i do. having a boss for that stage (the giant slime) is a good idea
i love the idea of the giant slime i think he should not be as strong as his past counterpart but maybe like the same size also maybe give him attacks that differ than jumping:rslime:
Don't worry, we got you covered! During a brainstorm we came up with an even better idea. I will try to upload a few videos on what we've been working with AppCav.
Yooo, this is sick! Thanks for bringing this back, man! Back when the old mod was slowing down a bit in production, I was starting to have less free time and also started becoming less interested in modding and Terraria in general. So I basically called it quits back then and never told anybody. I don't even know why I decided never to tell anyone. Maybe I was just waiting to see if my modding passion would come back. It never did, but hey! If you want me to make a new support banner or help out with something small every now and then, just let me know and I'll see what I can do!
Hello! Time waits for nobody, at least 1 year has passed since we speak for the last time. What you're saying happen very often to absolutely everyone, there is no escape from that laziness that throws you in another competitive match even when you know you're exhausted and not having any fun anymore.
I'm taking it slow this time, I don't really want to form a team again because that means a bigger responsability and I want to go in my own pace. If you really want to do contribute with something PM me.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaayummmmm bruh :passionate:,

I was so sad when this mod became "dead", it was literallly on every mine playthroughs and i'm happy to see this alive and to see you interacting with us.
Thank you! <3

and common bring giant slime again :p I agree with it being a mini boss

0.7 is now available to downlad in the ModBrowser!!
upload_2019-2-4_22-36-36.png

I'll be posting the changelog later. Not the big update I was planing to but can't leave you waiting anymore.

how do you get the prince
He should spawn after Slime King was defeated. Be patient!

and common bring giant slime again :p I agree with it being a mini boss

I read that! Giant Slime will be back for 1.0 alongside Bionic Brain. It's not easy to code 2 bosses + servants :confused:

Back
Top Bottom