Random Forum Fights Infinity

Meanwhile, after telling jix the powers of the solantia(which includes ten folding of the user’s power, creating blacl holes, summoning meteors, moving lightweight objects to other universes, solidifying light and a dragon transfiguration), yharim want to spar.
“May I spar you, sans? I won’t use the solantia, l promise.”

”Ok.”
1 millisecond later Betty was reduced to bits from the 1000 attacks that hit her.
”that’s why I wanted to fight you”

”Forgot to tell you guys, yharim is strong, like, ten times stronger than me.”

"You'll see why I wanted you to fight her."
Betty's bits form back into 2 seperate entities, which turn into ghosts. Both summon a scythe.
"Nice try, but"
"You'll have to try harder than that!"
Lucy warps behind Yharim and slices with her scythe, which he (Obviously) dodges easily, but Betty immediately follows to slice him.

”Nope, too weak.”
Yharim suddenly disappears into the air. Literally. Immediately the air started to whirl, and a full-out tornado started to suck both Lucy and Betty in.
To top it Off, the air inside betty’s stomach, intestines, lungs and blood vessels suddenly expanded rapidly, making her explode in an extremely grotesque way.

”Yharim is a trickster, always remember that when fighting him”

"They're ghosts, so they don't really need organs and stuff..."
Instead of exploding, Betty puffs up like a pufferfish, then reverts to her original size.
"Heh."
Betty makes some shockwaves to counter the tornado.
Both Betty and Lucy disappear into thin air.

Suddenly, the air turned into pure cursed flames, then extremely cold
(about -30 degrees Celsius) water, then cursed flames again, then water again...
“Let’s see how long you can bare...”
Yharim’s ominous voice boomed from afar.

[doublepost=1547259648,1547259618][/doublepost]
Are you serious about his power Dog? And that is counting your absorption technique?
((Yes, he actually said dog))
(For @Godley )
“He once defeated me with his bare fists.”

Back
Top Bottom