Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

My poor Angel.

3/50 Ulamog
10/30 Bruna
+2 JoeBob

Entities
Emrakul slaps the qualm guardian with several tentacles.
Gisela recovers from stun
Ooo! Corrupted Qualm Garudian! He is commanded to protect Gisela at the moment, and to attack whatever hurts her, If he can do so.

I see my hurt Angel and heal her as best I can. All the while, I look for nearby enemies and try to point them out to her so she can dodge them When and if they come.

Last edited:
Nearly Everyoner Dies (12/50)
The World: (6/44)
Entity Actions:
The Edginator proceeds to temporarily overwhelm the Oblivion Guardian with edginess, causing it to become a vicious teamkiller.
The New Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog further attacks the Qualm Guardian.
Actions:
I say the following to the Godmodder
"I know about him. I already have been seeking to destroy him for a long time. He was supposed to reveal himself the last time we fought. And yet, the end result was a bad anticlimax. I, however, only know his most likely goal, but not his motivations. Nevertheless, we're not yet talking about him.
As for you being the strongest Godmodder around... That's only true now. There used to be stronger ones. One ended up locked in a loop before ultimately being killed in a duel with a lesser Godmodder, who may or may not have been your long-lost half-cousin. And I can predict your recent demotion has made you lose that title. By this point, you're just a failure that is only still there because of your boss' pity. Keep on futilely trying to defeat us, leave, self-terminate... You may do anything by this point, but anyone who has even read the rules will have noticed that your defeat is inevitable, even if it takes decades. Ultimately, your health will be reduced to 0."

Last edited:
Shenouth joined the game

"WHAT THE FRIK WHAT THE FRIK WHAT IS THIS MOD WHAT IS GOING ON WHAT THE HECK WHAT WHAT WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

[doublepost=1546661625,1546661429][/doublepost]/null wait how many PM characters are there? I'm thinking of pretending to be on the GM's side and then backstab him and his crew

My poor Angel.

3/50 Ulamog
10/30 Bruna
+2 JoeBob

Entities
Emrakul slaps the qualm guardian with several tentacles.
Gisela recovers from stun
Ooo! Corrupted Qualm Garudian! He is commanded to protect Gisela at the moment, and to attack whatever hurts her, If he can do so.

I see my hurt Angel and heal her as best I can. All the while, I look for nearby enemies and try to point them out to her so she can dodge them When and if they come.

Entities ordered!
You heal Gisela for 15,000 HP.

Nearly Everyoner Dies (12/50)
The World: (6/44)
Entity Actions:
The Edginator proceeds to temporarily overwhelm the Oblivion Guardian with edginess, causing it to become a vicious teamkiller.
The New Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog further attacks the Qualm Guardian.
Actions:
I say the following to the Godmodder
"I know about him. I already have been seeking to destroy him for a long time. He was supposed to reveal himself the last time we fought. And yet, the end result was a bad anticlimax. I, however, only know his most likely goal, but not his motivations. Nevertheless, we're not yet talking about him.
As for you being the strongest Godmodder around... That's only true now. There used to be stronger ones. One ended up locked in a loop before ultimately being killed in a duel with a lesser Godmodder, who may or may not have been your long-lost half-cousin. And I can predict your recent demotion has made you lose that title. By this point, you're just a failure that is only still there because of your boss' pity. Keep on futilely trying to defeat us, leave, self-terminate... You may do anything by this point, but anyone who has even read the rules will have noticed that your defeat is inevitable, even if it takes decades. Ultimately, your health will be reduced to 0."

The Godmodder scoffs at your speech.
The Onyx Dragon doesn't care much for you, unless you're a hero from the dead. Besides, I am not sure what game you are talking about, and what rules...
But sure I'll die. That's definitely a possibility. I'll come back.

Entities ordered.

Shenouth joined the game

"WHAT THE FRIK WHAT THE FRIK WHAT IS THIS MOD WHAT IS GOING ON WHAT THE HECK WHAT WHAT WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

[doublepost=1546661625,1546661429][/doublepost]/null wait how many PM characters are there? I'm thinking of pretending to be on the GM's side and then backstab him and his crew

Welcome.

PLUS THE BLOCK.
PLEASE.
GRAND CHARGE - 4/100
1:
2:
3:

+1 GODMODDER
+1 DARKUPRISING

PLUS THE BLOCK

You charge further.

The New Killer Rabbit attacks the Qualm Guardian for 40,000 damage.
The Godmodder gives the Tangerine Hulk a goodbye and flicks it into the sky. The Oblivion Guardian attacks the New Killer Rabbit and Emrakul for 15,000 damage each. The Qualm Guardian slaps the Damn Amalgamate for 15,000 damage and stuns it. The Memory Guardians harass Dara for 30,000 dmaage.
The Dullinator beats up the Edginator for 30,000 damage.
The Edginator returns the favor with 50,000 damage. Emrakul has !!!FUN!!! with the Qualm Guardian, finishing it off.

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 42/60 HP. Has the Scratched Record (5 Uses Left. Gives an entity an extra action.) Hurt ego.
[PG] Oblivion Guardian 60,000/60,000 HP. Attacks 2 enemies.
[PG] Memory Guardian 70,000/70,000 HP. Heals an ally for 10,000 HP on hit. x2.
[H-TOG] The Dullinator. Edge Level: 6. Reduces effectiveness of edgy attacks. 90,000/250,000 HP.
[AG-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[AG] DarkUprising 45,000/100,000 HP. 12/15 Assist Points.
[AG-JOE] Damn Amalgamate 25,000/40,000 HP. 1/2 Regenerate (heal back to full HP.)
[AG-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 5/10 Food. Crop Growth 2/2.
[AG-JOE] Dara 155,000/250,000 HP. 20,000 HP Regen. 1/2 Buildup (+10,000 MHP). 1/10 Refortification. Summons a 25,000 HP/10,000 HP 5,000 ATK entity. Bodyguards all of JOE's Entities, besides the ones that aren't actually entities.
[AG-JOE] Offense Sector 125,000/150,000 HP. 1.75x Attack. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier. 1,000 Lifesteal for 2 more turns.
[AG-JOE] Troop Factory. 60,000/100,000 HP. Produces a Troop every turn.
[AG-JOE] Mining Rig. 0% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] FABBER. 10% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] Ruins of APEX. The main ship's down for sure, but the components might be salvageable...
[AG-JOE] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 2/3 Barrier: Give a 40,000 HP Barrier to 3 allies.
[AG-Springtrap] Gisela, the Broken Blade 55,000/70,000 HP. Can fuse with Bruna. Stunned!
[AG-Springtrap] Emrakul 235,000/250,000 HP. 0.5x attack. Corrupts enemies upon killing them, remaking them with reduced stats. Does not affect Elites and Bosses.
[AG-Springtrap] Corrupted Qualm 30,000/30,000 HP. 50% chance to stun enemies on hit.
[AG-Krill13] Junker 35,000/70,000 HP. Heals 15,000 HP and gains 5,000 attack upon killing an entity.
[AG-Krill13] Scrap Werewolf 65,000/100,000 HP. 2/2 Screeching Howl (Debuffs all PGs by 20% for a turn.) 3/5 Ravage (Deal extreme damage to 1 enemy, and gain back 33% of the damage you deal as HP.)
[AG-Winkins] Cannon Sloops 20,000/20,000 HP. x2.
[AG-Winkins] Harpoon Sloops 15,000/15,000 HP. x4.
[AG-Winkins] Brigatines 40,000/40,000 HP. x2. 1.5x attack.
[AG-Winkins] Sloop Girl Wyvern 50,000/100,000 HP. Sloop Horn 3/3 (Summon 4 Harpoon Sloops or 2 Cannon Sloops.)
[AG-TMB50] Edginator. 35,000/125,000 HP. In a clash with the Dullinator! 10% more edgy.
[AG-TMB50] New Killer Rabbit of Caerbernog 20,000/70,000 HP. Deals double damage to enemies with lower HP than it. Acts first in the EoTB.

----------NEWLAND----------

[N] Ruins. Contains a significant stash of Divinium.
[N] Rusprit 20,000/20,000 HP. x3.

JOEBob: Has 35 Gold. Has quite a bit of wood. Has compost. Has some stone. Has significant amounts of metal. Has a Life Crystal.
Has relations to the Justinian I.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Clock: 3 uses. Gives an entity an additional action.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo. Also has Realicraft's body.
FlamingFlajacks:
Owns the C-Corp G-modding Helmet:
This helmet can be put on entities, where they will give the entity that a chance to be able to godmod attacks coming at them.
How ever, the downside is that attacks that do hit will do a bit more damage then they normally would. The helmet itself has 3 health, and will take one damage every other time it's host entity is damaged. A entity can only keep it for two turns, and if it is not put on a different entity manually at the end of those two turns, it will randomly choose a entity to attach itself to. Any PG can use it if it is not already in use. A AG can rent it for one turn per +2 they give me, with a max of two turns.
Noobcarrier Remote. 4/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by JOEBob.
Prime Cannon: Deal heavy damage to 3 entities. 3/3.

Last edited:
4/25 <REBOOTING SEQUENCE>
17/20 <REBOOTING SEQUENCE>

Urk... what happened while I was gone for so long? So much AGs are there, and no PGs. Wait, I'm still a PG. That doesn't matter, I want power for myself. But there seems to be no longer Neutral faction. Ugh, that's not good.

I call that a bull... Right now, I have to prioritize my goals.

<SEQUENCE ALPHA ACTIVATED - DOUBLE DAZZLING PULSE>

I leaped into the air, carrying two swords each. Yeah, that's not so modern, but this should suffice. I slashed the air to divide it in two parts - left and right. Then I used the Keith story - and sang it as cutely as I could. The swords promptly became tentacles (As in - Sylveon tentacles). But when the volume is done channelling and the move is released, then... That's what I call abuse of technological growth to cause it to blast into lasers and beams. Hah! And it happened twice! And the target of that was New Killer Rabbit of Caerbernog. And then tentacles became the laser rifles. "See how it's doneee, I can also do thaaaaat!"

<CURRENT STATE - ???>

4/50 Ulamog
11/30 Bruna

Entities:

Emrakul Slaps the Oblivion Gaurdian with Tentacles

Gisela Stabs The Oblivion Gaurdian some more.

The Qualm gaurdian slaps the memory gaurdian

Second Qualm Gaurdian?

Actions: I Stab the Memory Gaurdian, hoping that somehow he will die.

5/25 <REBOOTING CHARGE SECTOR>
18/20 <REBOOTING CHARGE SECTOR>

Ugh, that Junker... How the hell even is that possible that he lives? Well, matter it no more, as for typing of Rock/Steel had made him weak for once - yeah, rubbles can be stone, and sometimes made from steel. So what do i do? I start to run as fast as possible. When I can do no more to speed myself up, I target Junker with the fist. Yeah, that can hurt, but I don't care - my fist is made out of the finest bones and muscles, so it won't break THAT easily. As I do an uppercut to knock him upwards, I follow up with a jump and a kick into his jewels, so he'd fall with his face exposed. And when he falls, I finish it off quickly with a throw into the boulder and kicking him into there multiple times. Yeah, I'm aggressive, what'll you do about, AGs?

Nearly Everyoner Dies (13/50)
The World: (7/44)
I finally tell the Godmodder the following:
"It's not a possibility. Look back at the first page of the game. In fact, I think I can reveal the truth to all this for you..."
Then, I jab the Godmodder with a syringe with some weird chemical compound.This means that the Godmodder notices the existence of the 4th Wall, causing an existential crisis on him.

4/25 <REBOOTING SEQUENCE>
17/20 <REBOOTING SEQUENCE>

Urk... what happened while I was gone for so long? So much AGs are there, and no PGs. Wait, I'm still a PG. That doesn't matter, I want power for myself. But there seems to be no longer Neutral faction. Ugh, that's not good.

I call that a bull... Right now, I have to prioritize my goals.

<SEQUENCE ALPHA ACTIVATED - DOUBLE DAZZLING PULSE>

I leaped into the air, carrying two swords each. Yeah, that's not so modern, but this should suffice. I slashed the air to divide it in two parts - left and right. Then I used the Keith story - and sang it as cutely as I could. The swords promptly became tentacles (As in - Sylveon tentacles). But when the volume is done channelling and the move is released, then... That's what I call abuse of technological growth to cause it to blast into lasers and beams. Hah! And it happened twice! And the target of that was New Killer Rabbit of Caerbernog. And then tentacles became the laser rifles. "See how it's doneee, I can also do thaaaaat!"

<CURRENT STATE - ???>

The Edge deals 40,000(-10,000) to the New Killer Rabbit! This kills it.

4/50 Ulamog
11/30 Bruna

Entities:

Emrakul Slaps the Oblivion Gaurdian with Tentacles

Gisela Stabs The Oblivion Gaurdian some more.

The Qualm gaurdian slaps the memory gaurdian

Second Qualm Gaurdian?

Actions: I Stab the Memory Gaurdian, hoping that somehow he will die.

Entities ordered.
20,000 damage to a Memory Guardian.

5/25 <REBOOTING CHARGE SECTOR>
18/20 <REBOOTING CHARGE SECTOR>

Ugh, that Junker... How the hell even is that possible that he lives? Well, matter it no more, as for typing of Rock/Steel had made him weak for once - yeah, rubbles can be stone, and sometimes made from steel. So what do i do? I start to run as fast as possible. When I can do no more to speed myself up, I target Junker with the fist. Yeah, that can hurt, but I don't care - my fist is made out of the finest bones and muscles, so it won't break THAT easily. As I do an uppercut to knock him upwards, I follow up with a jump and a kick into his jewels, so he'd fall with his face exposed. And when he falls, I finish it off quickly with a throw into the boulder and kicking him into there multiple times. Yeah, I'm aggressive, what'll you do about, AGs?

40,000 damage to the Junker! It dies.

Nearly Everyoner Dies (13/50)
The World: (7/44)
I finally tell the Godmodder the following:
"It's not a possibility. Look back at the first page of the game. In fact, I think I can reveal the truth to all this for you..."
Then, I jab the Godmodder with a syringe with some weird chemical compound.This means that the Godmodder notices the existence of the 4th Wall, causing an existential crisis on him.

EAAAGGHHHHH!!!
But...
I CANNOT LOSE...

The Godmodder is severly conflicted. You should try decking him.

Th Godmodder pokes DarkUprising in the eyes, killing him. The Oblivion Guardian attacks Dara and the Dullinator for 15,000 each. The Memory Guardians attack the Corrupted Qualm Guardian, downing one, and healing the damaged one by 10,000.
The Dullinator punches the Edginator one last time, destroying it. However, the edge within the Edginator kills it as well.
Emrakul decides to attack the Oblivion Guardian for 35,000 damage, and Gisela finishes it off. The Qualm Guardian attacks the weaker Memory Guardian for 10,000 and stuns him.

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 42/60 HP. Has the Scratched Record (5 Uses Left. Gives an entity an extra action.) Hurt ego, severely conflicted.
[PG] Memory Guardian 70,000/70,000 HP. Heals an ally for 10,000 HP on hit.
[PG] Memory Guardian 50,000/70,000. Heals an ally for 10,000 HP on hit. Stunned!
[AG-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[AG] DarkUprising 0/100,000 HP. 12/15 Assist Points. Respawns next turn.
[AG-JOE] Damn Amalgamate 25,000/40,000 HP. 1/2 Regenerate (heal back to full HP.)
[AG-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 5/10 Food. Crop Growth 2/2.
[AG-JOE] Dara 165,000/250,000 HP. 20,000 HP Regen. 1/2 Buildup (+10,000 MHP). 1/10 Refortification. Summons a 25,000 HP/10,000 HP 5,000 ATK entity. Bodyguards all of JOE's Entities, besides the ones that aren't actually entities.
[AG-JOE] Offense Sector 125,000/150,000 HP. 1.75x Attack. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier. 1,000 Lifesteal for 2 more turns.
[AG-JOE] Troop Factory. 60,000/100,000 HP. Produces a Troop every turn.
[AG-JOE] Mining Rig. 0% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] FABBER. 10% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] Ruins of APEX. The main ship's down for sure, but the components might be salvageable...
[AG-JOE] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 2/3 Barrier: Give a 40,000 HP Barrier to 3 allies.
[AG-Springtrap] Gisela, the Broken Blade 55,000/70,000 HP. Can fuse with Bruna. Stunned!
[AG-Springtrap] Emrakul 235,000/250,000 HP. 0.5x attack. Corrupts enemies upon killing them, remaking them with reduced stats. Does not affect Elites and Bosses.
[AG-Springtrap] Corrupted Qualm 30,000/30,000 HP. 50% chance to stun enemies on hit.
[AG-Krill13] Scrap Werewolf 65,000/100,000 HP. 2/2 Screeching Howl (Debuffs all PGs by 20% for a turn.) 3/5 Ravage (Deal extreme damage to 1 enemy, and gain back 33% of the damage you deal as HP.)
[AG-Winkins] Cannon Sloops 20,000/20,000 HP. x2.
[AG-Winkins] Harpoon Sloops 15,000/15,000 HP. x4.
[AG-Winkins] Brigatines 40,000/40,000 HP. x2. 1.5x attack.
[AG-Winkins] Sloop Girl Wyvern 50,000/100,000 HP. Sloop Horn 3/3 (Summon 4 Harpoon Sloops or 2 Cannon Sloops.)

----------NEWLAND----------

[N] Ruins. Contains a significant stash of Divinium.
[N] Rusprit 20,000/20,000 HP. x3.

JOEBob: Has 35 Gold. Has quite a bit of wood. Has compost. Has some stone. Has significant amounts of metal. Has a Life Crystal.
Has relations to the Justinian I.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Clock: 3 uses. Gives an entity an additional action.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo. Also has Realicraft's body.
FlamingFlajacks:
Owns the C-Corp G-modding Helmet:
This helmet can be put on entities, where they will give the entity that a chance to be able to godmod attacks coming at them.
How ever, the downside is that attacks that do hit will do a bit more damage then they normally would. The helmet itself has 3 health, and will take one damage every other time it's host entity is damaged. A entity can only keep it for two turns, and if it is not put on a different entity manually at the end of those two turns, it will randomly choose a entity to attach itself to. Any PG can use it if it is not already in use. A AG can rent it for one turn per +2 they give me, with a max of two turns.
Noobcarrier Remote. 4/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by JOEBob.
Prime Cannon: Deal heavy damage to 3 entities. 3/3.

Last edited:
6/25 <CHARGE - ZEUS MARK TWO>
19/20 <CHARGE - THE POKEBAND - THE SERPERIOR>

Uh oh... the Godmodder's in trouble. Hmm, but it reminds me of something, like what? Ah, I could use some genre saaviness, I guess. It's not like it hurts. But I'll rather do the move first before TMB50 does.

"I know about one person case who broke the rules too. Did they get banned? No. Were they despised by everyone? Maybe, but he made it up with great ideas. You have some of them, after all. So, the defeat prophecy - it's best to not think about that, and scrap their goal after all. In fact... rules are there to break them. And you perfectly can do them. I'll try to imagine the future..." I hold the video, this one shows Godmodder standing triumphantly over everyone, with both video and the screen that pictures that unable to become destroyed, blocked, manipulated, moved away, rotated or have the photo replaced. "See - maybe AGs are using the outdated or falsified ruleset? Just don't give attention to their speech about rules saying blah blah blah... We should fight till last trickle of this goalless rebellion is destroyed!" This inspirational speech should repair Godmodder's ego and tick off the AG who thought about destroying him completely.

Last edited:
Nearly Everyoner Dies (14/50)
The World: (8/44)
+2 Springtrap4Life
Actions:
I tell the Godmodder the following:
"I have the impression someone is trying to lie to you. Let me quote the very first page of this entire game. Because you also know we're actually in a play-by-post game:
THE BASICS:

1: To win, complete the titular task and destroy the Godmodder!

1a: The godmodder is very aggressive, and will release every power in his arsenal, building up armies and mowing down your ranks.

2: The Godmodder blocks almost every attack against him, but enough creativity will mean he can't block it. Creativity is, in general, the way to do things in this game. However, silly enough or cool enough attacks will get in as well. Long attacks will not work, so your page long essay of random attacking can be put away.

2a: However, it that long attack is full of creative and/or silly things that make sense together, it will deal damage to the Godmodder, possibly more than one damage!

2b: If you can kill an entity with less than max required attack, you an use leftover attack to attack another entity. So lets say an enemy has 5,000 HP left. You can deal 5,000 damage to that entity and deal 5,000 damage to another.

3: There exists a thing known as the Curse of Repetitiveness™. The Curse of Repetitiveness™ does several things. Firstly, it ensures that if something damages the Godmodder, he can never take damage from that again. Next, it ensures that attempts to repeat things -- for example, resummoning entities or using the same attack over and over -- just don't work. Be creative, don't just repeat things!

4: Destroying the Godmodder doesn't just mean attacking him. You can charge things, make Alchemies, summon entities, and many more things!

5: You get two posts per round. A round is counted as a GM post that responds to all non-nulled player posts and includes an End of Turn Battle, or EoTB. (Nulling is placing the string "/null" in your post, or some variant of it, which basically indicates that you don't want your post to be counted as one of your two posts per turn. However, attempt to refrain from doing so, and bring all null conversations to direct messages, calls, etc.) IF YOU TRY TO USE AN ALT AND I FIND OUT, YOUR ALTS WILL NOT BE COUNTED.

5: Follow all of the forum rules.

6: Please don't argue with the GM. You can point out mistakes I make, that's welcomed, but if I ask you to stop arguing with me, do so.

7: You are invulnerable, meaning that you cannot be killed by anything, be it friend or foe. However, there are exceptions that will be explained.

8: Player alignments, as explained below, are AG, N and PG. You can't be Hostile, sorry, just be Neutral.

8a: There can only by up to 5 PG players at a time for balance reasons. I don't want this game to be a slog.

9: This game is not a roleplay, you don't need a character or backstory to join. Jump in at any time, you are welcomed! Hell, my character was an out of nowhere edgelord robot when I first played DtG.

10: If you and a player want to fight each other and you decide to, this will initate a STRIFE! A STRIFE! will spawn you as vulnerable players with 20/20 HP, taking very few damage per attack. Actions in a STRIFE! are separate from your actions in the battlefield and you can still act on the field if you have already acted in a STRIFE! and vice versa. Only one STRIFE! may be ongoing at a time, and attempts to start a second one will result in the Godmodder putting a temporary barrier between you two until you either cool down or the current strife ends.

10a: You cannot use a charge in a strife.

11: Updates will generally happen of Fridays, but possibly later depending on life.

12: As the Godmodder's HP gets to certain points, new features will be unlocked, or you will be able to deal more damage!
As you may see, there's no part that says you have a winning condition. In fact, the game is literally called "Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames", which shows that your real purpose is to die here."

Last edited:
7/25 Zeus MK II
20/20 Serperior - expending

Let me see the rules... Nope, the victory condition isn't there, but wait... This is literally the sabotaging attempt! "Ekhem - the title's not important either. Trust me - I used to judge book by cover - alas ruleset and such. You shouldn't. Just make a victory condition yourself, Godmodder, there's no rule against making your own victory condition - cheat the fate, destroy the Onyx Dragon, make a game... Wait, I even got an idea! It's called Destroy the Player, a game where Godmodders in like of you have to kill the player about one hundred times, maybe less! That would be a great comedy! We should do it once we deal with the foes."
Then I turn at TMB50. "Well, you shouldn't run to rules, they're weapons of ladies, as one said. Title also may lure you into error. You know that, right?"

...wait, maybe he was telling right? But still, he's a foe in my own struggle o' power.

Well, the charge's there, so Dingdingding! I throw out a Pokeball out of nowhere, and now, there's that great noblish Snek to fight em' all.

Serperior:
Highish HP
Pretty averagish ATT
Ability - Leech Seed (III) - Drains 20,000 HP from the foe over duration of two turns.

Nearly Everyoner Dies (15/50)
The World: (9/44)
+2 JOEbob
Entity Actions:
The New Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog proceeds to eat Serperior.
Actions:
I reply with the following:
"But, you see, changing the rules that way means that it would just plain be a different game. If we start using those, what is to prevent me from making it so I can fix how the Godmodder will take damage next? Or to strip him of his powers?... In fact, I'm oging to do precisely the former: Now the Godmodder will suffer from a stroke if I tell him that his waifu is crud (Actual language is far less polite).
Then, I tell the Godmodder the following:
"Hey, dumbass! Your waifu is crud!" (Replace "Crud" with a less polite word).

Last edited:
5/50 Ulamog
12/30 Bruna
+2 TMB50

Entities
Gisela Stabs the memory Gaurdian for more damage.

Emrakul is going to scream a terrifying Scream, so unholy and wretched that all PG Entities that hear it ears start bleeding.

I'm confused. What has no one decked the GodModder yet?
If there isn't some unspoken reason, I get a deck of cards, encase them in concrete, and throw them at the Godmodder's head

7/10 sock+2 stp
16/20 the nature of man
+2 springtrap
6/7 noobcarrier remote timer
Gamma should have a barrier, so he uses barrier.
D.a goes behind dara for this round.
Farm grows crops.
Dara should be at like 6/10 for reforitification. Also, it summons a pure bodyguard entity for itself (25k hp no attack.), which I've told it to do at least 3 seperate times and it hasn't done once what's up with that.
Offense sector is on retaliatory duty, troop factory makes troops.
I heal dara with some refined granite gems, refined oak strings, and a few other semi-nonsensical crafting items added to wynncraft.

Watching from afar, i silently observe the action while trying to get the godmodder's IP address

((im assuming all of this is still happening in a terraria server, correct?))

Back
Top Bottom