Single Thread RP Smash Bros : World of Light RP

"Im a waddle dee of the bandana clan." ((BTW im still using my hands. We either have to get to doctor mario or a doctor to use mai voice.))
Isabelle
*"Good thing I took a class on over 70 different languages!"*
"I see. I wasn't expecting this when I got that invitation to this festive. I was like, they wanna smash me?"

*Meanwhile, in a nearby cave, Samus wakes up, inside her Power Suit, which is deactivated. She begins to turn it back on from inside it... somehow.*

*Samus gets up, and decides to check her list of upgrades before going out to make sure nothing broke.*
"Varia Suit Active
"Morph Ball Active"
"Bombs Active"
"Power Grip Active"
"Space Jump Boots Active"
"Screw Attack Active"
"Charge Beam Active"
"Missile Launcher Active"
"Super Missile Launcher Active"
"All upgrades in working condition. No errors detected."

*Relieved that all upgrades are working, Samus steps out into the daylight.*

((Green text = information inside Samus' visor, only able to be seen by her.))

*looks at Isabelle with a confused look*
Isabelle

*Confused on what to do for communication*
"Ok, so what do we do? i just woke up and have no clue whats going on and lost my voice"
Isabelle

*In sign language*
"I have no clue... Also it is kinda hard to understand you talking is sign language with no fingers. Do you know how to write letters?"

*Samus gets up, and decides to check her list of upgrades before going out to make sure nothing broke.*
"Varia Suit Active
"Morph Ball Active"
"Bombs Active"
"Power Grip Active"
"Space Jump Boots Active"
"Screw Attack Active"
"Charge Beam Active"
"Missile Launcher Active"
"Super Missile Launcher Active"
"All upgrades in working condition. No errors detected."

*Relieved that all upgrades are working, Samus steps out into the daylight.*

((Green text = information inside Samus' visor, only able to be seen by her.))
Isabelle

"Who are you?"
*"So many fighters... Where is everyone coming from?"*

*pulls out Sheikah Slate and activates secret translation rune* Where am I? I just woke up and saw you guys over here, so I walked over here but forgot that I don't speak.

"Yea, gimme a stick"
[doublepost=1547678327,1547678130][/doublepost]"Wait, this can translate me? This will make this journey alot easier, until someone can fix my voice."

*pulls out Sheikah Slate and activates secret translation rune* Where am I? I just woke up and saw you guys over here, so I walked over here but forgot that I don't speak.
"Yea, gimme a stick"
[doublepost=1547678327,1547678130][/doublepost]"Wait, this can translate me? This will make this journey alot easier, until someone can fix my voice."
Isabelle

"Nice! This can speak our translation problem! I have no clue. The only way forward is defeating that though..."

"Samus Aran, Intergalactic Bounty Hunter. Glad to see that you and some of the others are okay."

Isabelle

"Hey Samus! You seem to speak unlike some of the others. We have to defeat that spirit to continue."

Back
Top Bottom