• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
look, i've been adventuring for 500 years now, and one thing i know for certain is that evil organizations will only grow when you're not doing anything.
the best thing to do currently is probably seek information from busy but unlawful third-world country cities.
((xernir is VERY old))

look, i've been adventuring for 500 years now, and one thing i know for certain is that evil organizations will only grow when you're not doing anything.
((xernir is VERY old))
"can confirm. new fresh built a giant :red:ing tower and factory while me, shape, and the others were :red:ing around in a volcano. that being said, you still havent answered my question."

"another idea is, since they're an active organization about biology and plants, we look for a member in a rainforest and force him to tell where the base is"

"I understand you want time."
Back in the day. . . I wasn't exactly what I am now. I was an acolyte, to be exact.
I was in constant search for power, and killed, at cold heart. Ravaged through villages just to search an ingredient, wiping out the minds of whose that dared be in my path.

Now. . . Seeing you.

I remember. I remember the heroes. The ones that wanted to stop me. The ones whose have given everything and more.

You are everything I am not.

*hands device to xernir* I think it might have to do with those P-DON people. It could be a map to there base or something.

"im highly apposed to this idea of hunting down a lone member and capturing them. remember what happened to lavin? she didint even see what hit her!"

Back
Top Bottom