• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Planeswalker of the green?" I think for a moment. "I guess I'm a demiplaneswalker, considering the fact that I can be moved between realms, though not on my own."

I give Alpha a biiiiig hug.

I stare at Bubby awkwardly because I have never seen this side to her before.

"Planeswalker of the green?" I think for a moment. "I guess I'm a demiplaneswalker, considering the fact that I can be moved between realms, though not on my own."

I give Alpha a biiiiig hug.

I stare at Bubby awkwardly because I have never seen this side to her before.
(I swear... "Planeswalker of the Green" means she uses Green Mana, You are not a "demiplaneswalker". Planeswalkers can occur in any sapient species and their defining trait is the power to "Planeswalk" or travel through worlds with ease.)

(I swear... "Planeswalker of the Green" means she uses Green Mana, You are not a "demiplaneswalker". Planeswalkers can occur in any sapient species and their defining trait is the power to "Planeswalk" or travel through worlds with ease.)
(and thus, demiplaneswalker means even if they're not a true planeswalker than can be taken through realms by planeswalkers.)

(Botar is able to take others through other worlds but those who go with him is not a demiplaneswalker. Botar is a planeswalker.)
(That's only because of his ability. He can take mortals through world's because he has power. Bubby does not, but since Nenowt is a demiplaneswalker, she can take him through realms anyway. Also, according to LBP, Newton has a planeswalking machine.)

(That's only because of his ability. He can take mortals through world's because he has power. Bubby does not, but since Nenowt is a demiplaneswalker, she can take him through realms anyway. Also, according to LBP, Newton has a planeswalking machine.)
(First of all. Power? what? His ENTIRE species has the power to teleport so if anyone in that species becomes a planeswalker, they can transport others. What is this planeswalking machine? There is still no such thing as demiplaneswalker, only planewalkers)

(First of all. Power? what? His ENTIRE species has the power to teleport so if anyone in that species becomes a planeswalker, they can transport others. What is this planeswalking machine? There is still no such thing as demiplaneswalker, only planewalkers)
(At the beginning of LittleBIGPlanet 3, he uses it to create a vortex that takes the sackperson from Craftworld to Bunkum. Also, how would it be possible for Nenowt to be here if there wasn't some kind of weaker version of the planeswalkers? Let people have their imagination. I didn't reject the fact that Jix was a red demon in RFF, did I? I simply asked about it IC.)

(At the beginning of LittleBIGPlanet 3, he uses it to create a vortex that takes the sackperson from Craftworld to Bunkum. Also, how would it be possible for Nenowt to be here if there wasn't some kind of weaker version of the planeswalkers? Let people have their imagination. I didn't reject the fact that Jix was a red demon in RFF, did I? I simply asked about it IC.)
Planeswalkers can be born at random in any sapient species, with no outward signs of their latent power. However, there is an incredibly remote chance that any given sentient, natural being will be born with a planeswalker's spark. When that being is put through a period of extreme stress—in many cases death—the spark can trigger, causing the individual to ascend and become a planeswalker.

The defining trait of planeswalkers is the ability to travel between separate universes with ease, while the vast majority of people throughout the multiverse are not even aware that other worlds beside their own exist. Planeswalking is a form of magic. With enough time and mana, or with specialized spell knowledge, or with access to enormous power, it's possible for a planeswalker to transfer clothing, artifacts, and/or creatures with them as they planeswalk.[16]

A planeswalker is specifically a being who possesses a planeswalker's spark. The planeswalker spark is more or less a one-in-a-million thing in sentient beings, and having it ignite is even rarer.

There is some information about it.
(Wait y’all mother:red:ers talking about LBP? I thought you were talking about magic:the gathering)
At least one person knows this concept.

Planeswalkers can be born at random in any sapient species, with no outward signs of their latent power. However, there is an incredibly remote chance that any given sentient, natural being will be born with a planeswalker's spark. When that being is put through a period of extreme stress—in many cases death—the spark can trigger, causing the individual to ascend and become a planeswalker.

The defining trait of planeswalkers is the ability to travel between separate universes with ease, while the vast majority of people throughout the multiverse are not even aware that other worlds beside their own exist. Planeswalking is a form of magic. With enough time and mana, or with specialized spell knowledge, or with access to enormous power, it's possible for a planeswalker to transfer clothing, artifacts, and/or creatures with them as they planeswalk.[16]

A planeswalker is specifically a being who possesses a planeswalker's spark. The planeswalker spark is more or less a one-in-a-million thing in sentient beings, and having it ignite is even rarer.

There is some information about it.

At least one person knows this concept.
(I'm just gonna stop arguing my point. Still, let people make things up. This is a ROLEPLAY where you're not the GAME MASTER. Also, this is a Terraria rp.)

((Yeah, let's just get on with the story.))

"Alright, cool. I plan on leaving by nightfall to join up with the others again. Would the flasks be complete by then?"

Back
Top Bottom