Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vahki! Mobilize.
15480136132486290.gif

Attack.

I begin to panic, and cry painfully, when suddenly the slime splits in half and dies, and I land on my feet, growing larger as my tears turn to Ichor. A purple scorpion tail sprouts from my waist, it's blade being black. Claws appear on each of my fingers, as my tail grows longer and sharper and my body grows larger.

Everyone soon realizes I am entering my Chaos Form, which is now Calamity Form, as the shift completes. I slice a Crimson Slime Spawn in half with my tail, the leap up over the Crimulan Slime God and slice into it.
image_by_bubbyaroura_dcxkqmo-pre.jpg

When I land, a drop of Ichor touches the ground, and the Crimulan Slime God lands on the Ichor, weakening itself. I begin attacking the slime, until we're both moving so fast that my attacks are a blur of color. This ends in a second, in which I am hit by a spike from one of its spawns and enter a defensive pose. The blade on my tail is just above Newton. A bit of blue dust is coming from it, the dust is Mana.

I am staring up at Borealis, petrified. The slime god was so close it could crush me, but the chaotic creature Bori had become stood in the way of that. Suddenly, I feel a wave of power coming over me, and I get the confidence to walk over to Nenowt, who was slapping the Ebonian Slime God with his scarf and holding off the flying slimes. "I feel weird..."

With every hit, I delivered small amounts of damage and also distracted the huge amount of corrupt slimes. Hearing my source's statement, I looked down to see a strange aura emanating from him. From my experience with magic, I knew it meant the beginning of a mana-induced trance. "You should head back inside and rest, Newton."

Seeing how careless Murph was being around Borealis, I approach him and fend off the nearby enemies. (Someday I'm gonna run out of terms for the slimes, but not today!) "Murph, you gotta be careful when Bori's in her Chaos-I mean Calamity Form. You can get her distrust in that form just as easy as getting her trust in her normal form, and a monster that doesn't trust you won't hesitate to attack you."

Seeing how careless Murph was being around Borealis, I approach him and fend off the nearby enemies. (Someday I'm gonna run out of terms for the slimes, but not today!) "Murph, you gotta be careful when Bori's in her Chaos-I mean Calamity Form. You can get her distrust in that form just as easy as getting her trust in her normal form, and a monster that doesn't trust you won't hesitate to attack you."
Never trusted her in the first place. She keeps using the power of vampires and other stuff.

"...OK..? If you want me too, then I'm going to go look at the vials. You all deal with the remaining slimes."
*Heads into the room where Alpha is*

"You don't trust Borealis? You might as well not trust me, We're literally just counterparts to each other."

(Ah.)

"Also, how did you know Bori's a dhampir?"

I kill the Crimulan Slime God as I begin to tire out and transform back. "My... Goodness..." I pass out for lack of energy.

I walk over to the room with the vials, and leave within just a second, and lay down in a hidden area that only a Sackperson could enter. I fall asleep rather fast, due to the mana.

I am fully in my normal form now.

I kill the Ebonian Slime God, scoop up Bori, and rush inside to the room with the vials. (Let's call it the lab.) "Does anyone have a Mana Potion? Bori's getting sick from the lack of energy in her body!"

I folow Bubby to the lab. "She looks cold. Can I hold her?"

"Sure." I hand Borealis gently over to Nenowt.

I wrap my scarf around her.

Feeling the warmth of Nenowt's scarf, I curl up unconsciously.

Back
Top Bottom