(not sure where this should go don't ban me) Does anyone know where to get MIDI's of Terraria songs?

TehWildcard

Skeletron Prime
I need MIDI's of Terraria music for remixes, such as a Night remix. If anyone can find some, send a download please.

Sure you actually mean MIDI?
MIDI is an entirely different format than wave, mp3, ogg etc. You can't convert these sound files to MIDI.
The contents of a MIDI file are basically a bunch of instruments and instructions to when to use a certain instrument (sheet music).

So you'd basically be looking for a musician who took the effort to create Terraria's songs by replaying them on a music keyboard.

Edit: If you search on YouTube, there's a lot of them to be found.

Sure you actually mean MIDI?
MIDI is an entirely different format than wave, mp3, ogg etc. You can't convert these sound files to MIDI.
The contents of a MIDI file are basically a bunch of instruments and instructions to when to use a certain instrument (sheet music).

So you'd basically be looking for a musician who took the effort to create Terraria's songs by replaying them on a music keyboard.
Pretty much, yeah. I hate MIDI conversions, they just disgust me. It's great for a good laugh if it's a vocal conversion, since it tricks your brain into thinking you hear the vocals, but an instrumental MIDI? No. Just... no.

If anyone can actually recreate other themes (so far I've seen Corruption, Overworld Day, and a bunch of Calamity themes), then I'd be glad. I, unfortunately, lack the musical talent to make a song by ear.

I'm looking for those too. I'm surprised no one has replied. vgmusic.com has some MIDIs. Musescore works too, but now you have to pay to download MIDIs. I hope this worked for you, and that I am not too late.
i've given up my search tbh. but thanks for reminding me that this thread exists! maybe i should try doing terraria remixes again...

also, im really upset about the whole pro-only thing on musescore. makes me want to no longer use the platform.

Musescore used to be the best place to get MIDIs, as every uploaded song on the had one. I stopped using it when I saw that only people who had a subscription to Musescore can download them.

Musescore used to be the best place to get MIDIs, as every uploaded song on the had one. I stopped using it when I saw that only people who had a subscription to Musescore can download them.
same here. i used to upload on the platform, but i switched to using fl studio for music at the beginning of the year.

Back
Top Bottom