Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I haven't been on here in ages. I wanted to say I have a very game breaking bug at the moment. Anytime I try to create a new world, it loads forever and freezes. So I can't make any new worlds. Anyone know a fix?
Yes I actually encountered the exact same bug. Here's the fix:
Unistall Terraria. Go to your saves and delete everything from Terraria in the console itself. I'm on Xbox one and had to delete from everywhere including cloud. Redownload Terraria and you'll be good to go.

Unfortunately this is the only fix.

I remember when they said these updates would come out monthly. It's been two months, almost three, and we haven't heard from these dudes yet. We need the old UI back. That has to be prioritized. The crafting, inventory, chests, EVERYTHING, needs to come back to how it was before 1.3. It's unplayable if your screen is any bigger than 13 inches. Then after the game is playable, the bugs should be fixed next. Please. We need the old UI back. Nobody wanted PC's UI.

I remember when they said these updates would come out monthly. It's been two months, almost three, and we haven't heard from these dudes yet. We need the old UI back. That has to be prioritized. The crafting, inventory, chests, EVERYTHING, needs to come back to how it was before 1.3. It's unplayable if your screen is any bigger than 13 inches. Then after the game is playable, the bugs should be fixed next. Please. We need the old UI back. Nobody wanted PC's UI.

There was actually a State of the game released in December: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-state-of-the-game-december-2018.74866/

It addressed all platforms and was posted in the PC Dev announcement Section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom