Official TCF Changelog

Skiphs

Terrarian
So, in the interest of transparency I'll be keeping a general changelog for the forums. I'll try my best to keep this post up-to-date.

(The most recent changes will be at the top)
5/11/15
  • We've moved to using Cloudflare to help improve performance and security.

2/25/15
  • Added Pirate and Steampunker Emotes from @Jestex
    Pirate shortcut is ~
    Steampunker is '
  • Added a few new Miscellaneous Emotes

1/14/15
  • Added Nurse and Merchant emotes from @Jestex

1/5/15

11/18
  • Spoilers with text added now do not say "Spoiler: Text", rather they just display the text

10/26
10/23
  • Added Community (SzGamer, Zoomo, Jestex) created emotes to the emote list. -_- %-_- :sigh: %:sigh: :nurse:

9/29
  • Because the Dryad emotes are SO cool, and so annoying to type out, I've added a new trigger for them. Adding a "%" in front of any Guide emote will turn it into the Dryad version. (:dryadcool: for dryad, :cool: for guide. :dryadwhat: for dryad, o_O for guide, etc.)
  • Added new title art for almost all of the special titles.
  • Fixed flipped text on forum overview page.

9/28
  • Fixed background color for new alert overlay on snow theme.
  • Fixed the color of dates in the snow theme.
  • Added :redmunch:
  • Added PvP tag for the maps sections.
  • Enabled Gravatar. (You can use this option by attempting to change your avatar)
  • Corrected the typo for selecting your title.

Last edited:
I would like an in depth explanation of what Gravatars are please!
An "avatar" is an image that represents you online—a little picture that appears next to your name when you interact with websites.

A Gravatar is a Globally Recognized Avatar. You upload it and create your profile just once, and then when you participate in any Gravatar-enabled site, your Gravatar image will automatically follow you there.

Gravatar is a free service for site owners, developers, and users. It is automatically included in every WordPress.com account and is run and supported by Automattic.

Source: en.gravatar.com

if i'm not mistaken, using your webcam for an avatar

Loki ninja'd me

An "avatar" is an image that represents you online—a little picture that appears next to your name when you interact with websites.

A Gravatar is a Globally Recognized Avatar. You upload it and create your profile just once, and then when you participate in any Gravatar-enabled site, your Gravatar image will automatically follow you there.

Gravatar is a free service for site owners, developers, and users. It is automatically included in every WordPress.com account and is run and supported by Automattic.

Source: en.gravatar.com
Thank you!

So, in the interest of transparency I'll be keeping a general changelog for the forums. I'll try my best to keep this post up-to-date.
Transparency is one of my favorite personality traits. It promotes communication, honesty, and understanding. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom