OOC Yuu High : A Superhero Academy

SimeaseKitten

Duke Fishron
This will most likely be the last role play I am making on this site. Anyway, I hope this catches your interest.

: Lore :

You live in a world of various supernatural powers. Most people refer to them as Gears. There is people with Gears and some with none. The gears some people have can change their appearances in many odd ways, some making them even full blow animals. These powers were very unique, and different from what general powers normal people would think is normal. However, you are one of the many people with a Gear.
After some time, you are now in the greatest superhero school called Yuu High. This school has the best potential for any person that wants to become a superhero. Yuu High has the lowest passing rate but you managed to get in from a high testing average. You now seek to improve your gear to high acceptance. Now get to school before class starts without you!

: Rules and Info :

1.) No one sentence post allowed. Why? When I look back at the story and plot of this, I don’t want to see:
I go to school.
What I want to see is:
Jake
I excitedly get out of my bed ready to enter the new school that I been up all night about! I jump out of bed, rush to put my clothes on, grab an apple from the fruit bowl, and rush out the door. Upon running there with all my might, I start breathing heavily, looking up to the amazing school that beholds me. Etc…

I won’t be very harsh but just make sure your post are memorable.

2.) TCF Rules apply

3.) Negativity is not allowed.

4.) Characters have to have a unique power. When I say unique, I mean something that is not a general power like fire manipulation or water control.

5.) Have fun or else.

6.) No eating pianos. Plz.

: Character Application :

Name: (Your name!)

Personality: (Literally how you act. Be detailed. 3 sentence minimum)

Normal Appearance: (What you would normally wear on weekend days. You you have a picture, that is acceptable. If you have
Hero Outfit:

Reason you joined Yuu High: (Your goal on what to do when you become a superhero.)

Gear Name: (Name of your Gear. Be creative.)

Gear Description: (Describe how your gear works. Make sure everything is explained on your power. One Paragraph with 5 sentences is the minimum.)

Misc.: (Anything else you would like to add. Bigger, the better.)

Name:

Personality:

Normal Appearance:

Hero Outfit:

Reason you joined Yuu High:

Gear Name:

Gear Description:

Misc.:

Name:
Ashley

Appearance and Hero Outfit:
b0bfe9c3fc19dfddb8b894113429c0ea-jpg.532989

Personality:
A shy and mysterious girl. She has a big temper if you do something bad, stupid, or mean, However, she is looking for friends and has a quiet tsundere attitude. She also has a soft spot for love but barely ever shows it. Could be sweet at times.

Gear Name:
Pain Inducement

Gear Explanation:
She is able to inflict physical, mental, and emotional pain when touching someone. She will usually use physical as she can touch anywhere on her foe and that would hurt them in that part of their body. To inflict emotional or mental pain, she would have to have both of her hands on her opponents head. She is able to shoot an orb of physical pain inducement but hasn't mastered it yet. Ashley's body is physically weak because of her power. Despite her being weak, she is pretty fast.
Physical - This can make the nerve system believe that a brick fell on the foe's body part that Ashley touched.
Mental - This could damage someones mind in many ways to giving them a headache to knocking them out for a period of time (Which she can barely do.)
Emotional - Ashley hasn't learned this yet.

: Misc :

Occupation
Witchcraft and many other creepy things a normal girl would never do. She also practices her magic most of the time.

Goal
She believes that all villains deserve pain for their actions. She wants to get her license to complete her goal.

School Uniform
Black button long shirt with a black blazer, a red bow-tie and short black skirts. Ashley also wears thigh high stockings.

Last edited:
Name: Bubby (Lightshadow is middle name) Aurora

Personality: Bubby is a happy, lazy individual who dreams of going out there and getting into the fight. She's dreamed of using her Gear in combat against her enemies for a very long time, which leads to her being cautious and destructive. When bored, she uses a little device to make holograms, and attacks them, perfectly simulating combat. Also, when she isn't fighting illusions, eating snacks, lazing around, or hanging out with friends, she's pacing around or sitting in near-pure darkness to think.

Normal Appearance: (since there's no area in the app for body appearance, her other traits go here I guess.) Bubby's glowing red eyes and sharp fangs often go well with her red dress and brown hair. She almost never wears shoes, unless she is ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED to, in which she will throw on a pair of pale blue sneakers with white spots. Her long hair is never in a ponytail, as Bubby likes to embrace the fact that it goes down to her feet. She has purple leggings under her dress and tries not to stand out anymore than she naturally does.
A ton of images of Bubby because one isn't enough to use anime to describe her.
hqqnsi47al.jpg
bke5ycsstg.jpg

Hero Outfit: She doesn't really use one, as her normal outfit works perfectly fine for her. (Is this okay, or is it required to have one?)

Reason you joined Yuu High: Bubby dreams of fighting crime, as well as just generally fighting.

Gear Name: Broken Shadow

Gear Description: Bubby can coat her body in pure darkness at will, filtering out any emotions that might get in the way of fighting (e.g. remorse or hesitation) as well as protecting her from attacks, especially dark attacks. This layer of pure evil can easily be deterred by holiness, and since her powers are going to a good cause, nobody would even think to use that against her. However, in the case that somebody does, the effects are instantly reversed, and can't be put on again for three (of my) posts. Otherwise, they can go on for all eternity, though staying coated in darkness for too long can turn Bubby pure evil, which she has come very close to many times. IN this armor, she also summons two energy blades from the back of her hands that make her punches hurt more and sometimes draw blood.

Last edited:

Personality: Bubby is a happy, lazy individual who dreams of going out there and getting into the fight. She's dreamed of using her Gear in combat against her enemies for a very long time, which leads to her being cautious and destructive. When bored, she summons illusions (explained under Gear Description) and attacks them, perfectly simulating combat. Also, when she isn't fighting illusions, eating snacks, lazing around, or hanging out with friends, she's pacing around or sitting in near-pure darkness to think.

Normal Appearance: (since there's no area in the app for body appearance, her other traits go here I guess.) Bubby's glowing red eyes and sharp fangs often go well with her red dress and brown hair. She almost never wears shoes, unless she is ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED to, in which she will throw on a pair of pale blue sneakers with white spots. Her long hair is never in a ponytail, as Bubby likes to embrace the fact that it goes down to her feet. She has purple leggings under her dress and tries not to stand out anymore than she naturally does.

Hero Outfit: She doesn't really use one, as her normal outfit works perfectly fine for her. (Is this okay, or is it required to have one?)

Reason you joined Yuu High: Bubby dreams of fighting crime, as well as just generally fighting.

Gear Name: Two Sides

Gear Description: Bubby can manipulate both light and darkness, giving her the power to fire lasers from her hands, the power to summon illusions (though she doesn't use this in combat very much), enhanced night vision, the power to illuminate areas for allies, and the power to ward off both light and darkness. This power gives her a weakness to bright light (it hurts her eyes more than the typical person), as well as a disliking for unnatural lights (she thinks we shouldn't rely so heavily on artificial light when we can see in very dim lights, such as moonlight). It also gives her a disliking for people who prefer to take one side and never be open to the other, as she is basically both sides. (What a long paragraph. And that's just three sentences. Should I spoiler this?)

Misc.: Bubby is a werevampire, a dhampir who turns pure vampire under the full moon. The transformation can easily be reversed and/or stopped by silver, holiness, or garlic, but not wooden stakes as those would kill her as if she were a true vampire. When she turns, she often isn't herself, immediately succumbing to the bloodlust of every vampire. If she's not hungry, then if she bites someone she can stop herself, but if she is hungry, prepare for a terrible night. (Is this allowed, or should I remove it?)
So I should have said something that the characters having to be human unless their gear does so. I would like you too change your character to not having a werewolf side.

Gear. No I should have been a little more rough on how I like it but the power must be simple yet complex at the same time, like a oxymoron. The Gear shouldn't have multiple powers put into on. The power could be as simple as a made of Gear I thought of as Aqua Wave.

((Aqua Wave is a gear that allows the user to turn air into a rushing wave of water that goes towards the direction the user summons it. The wave sizes increase the longer the user concentrates. The user may also ride the wave, however in the process turning their feet into water while balancing the user on the wave.))

Try making the power more of something that Bubby can work with to make it stronger.

If you are using a spoiler, I recommend you put the whole character application in one, or not.

Example will be put into above post in a few minutes

So I should have said something that the characters having to be human unless their gear does so. I would like you too change your character to not having a werewolf side.

Gear. No I should have been a little more rough on how I like it but the power must be simple yet complex at the same time, like a oxymoron. The Gear shouldn't have multiple powers put into on. The power could be as simple as a made of Gear I thought of as Aqua Wave.

((Aqua Wave is a gear that allows the user to turn air into a rushing wave of water that goes towards the direction the user summons it. The wave sizes increase the longer the user concentrates. The user may also ride the wave, however in the process turning their feet into water while balancing the user on the wave.))

Try making the power more of something that Bubby can work with to make it stronger.

If you are using a spoiler, I recommend you put the whole character application in one, or not.

Example will be put into above post in a few minutes
Fixed.

Personality: Bubby is a happy, lazy individual who dreams of going out there and getting into the fight. She's dreamed of using her Gear in combat against her enemies for a very long time, which leads to her being cautious and destructive. When bored, she uses a little device to make holograms, and attacks them, perfectly simulating combat. Also, when she isn't fighting illusions, eating snacks, lazing around, or hanging out with friends, she's pacing around or sitting in near-pure darkness to think.

Gear Description: Bubby can turn into darkness and back at will, and the more chaos she causes in this shadow form, the stronger she becomes, permanently. As such, her nature is shifted to a chaotic one that will not hesititate. The shadow form looks identical to her, but 100% black, except for her eyes (which are 100% glowing red) and the inside of her mouth (which is 100% glowing white). Also, the stronger she becomes, the more candid and larger her shadow form becomes, all the way to being a Godzilla-sized wolf monster of chaos, but she will never achieve that.
Your gear is more on the appearance side instead of describing how the power works. So does she phase into the ground at will and able to get out at will as well?

Your gear is more on the appearance side instead of describing how the power works. So does she phase into the ground at will and able to get out at will as well?
The power is kind of self explanatory, she turns into a monster of chaos with enhanced abilities. I edited that in anyway, I also expanded a bit because I forgot some info.

You dont mind if i do a dual character, do you? using normal appearance for Ofnir's appearance, and Hero Outfit for Umbra's appearance. its closer to the truth than you think, actually.

Name:Ofnir/Umbra

Personality: For the most part, Ofnir is calm. however, when addressing anything related to the void, Ofnir is V E R Y cold and sometimes angry, and he wont tell me why. also, he seems to have an almost unnatural urge to learn completely random information./Aside from his radial howl ability, Umbra never talks, and even then its better described as a yell of pure pain and rage than a "howl". he is, however, protective of Ofnir, and has kind of assumed the role of his Dad. well, his dad in a modern single parent to son relationship, so not actually that much father-son activity. and although Ofnir ordered him to stay at the home no matter what, Umbra will still come to Ofnir's side if he is in too much danger.

Normal Appearance:
upload_2019-1-29_19-56-54.png

Hero Outfit:
upload_2019-1-29_19-57-35.png

Reason you joined Yuu High: Ordis claimed that there was another rift in the core system. one that was different from the one a certian powerhungy AI tore (no, not anyone from the warframe universe). one that might have possibly been created by sentients. thinking it could lead to the lotus, Ofnir flew the liset through. only to find that there was just a copy of the origin system. although, this origin system was in its pre-orokin age. after analyzing the avalible media of this universe's earth, Ordis suggested that the sentients could still be involved. so, Ofnir set the liset down, and went undercover as a student at Yuu.

Gear Name: Transference.

Gear Description: Transference is the most ideal example of the Orokin belief of duality, that things come in pairs. the operator, the mind, and the warframe, the body. Ofnir can use transference to project himself into Umbra, and take control of him. when used, Umbra teleports directly to where Ofnir was at, and ofnir teleports to the somatic link room of the Liset.

Umbra Gear name: Exalted blade

Umbra Gear Description: Umbra summons a blade of light and energy. swinging the exalted blade sends a wave of energy at a target. stabbing the ground with the blade will sends spikes at everything. the spikes are weak though, and better for crowd control than dps.

Misc.:
Skiajati - Umbra's sword. not as strong as exalted blade, but stealth kills with it do turn him invisible.
Braton Prime - an assault rifle. it has good statistics, but it is very, very L O U D. definitely not a good stealth weapon.

Last edited:
The power is kind of self explanatory, she turns into a monster of chaos with enhanced abilities. I edited that in anyway, I also expanded a bit because I forgot some info.
I think this is kinda overpowered. Sorry about that. The gear kinda doesn't fit the school setting. Try a different gear that isn't a transformation type. However, save the gear you currently have somewhere just in case.
[doublepost=1548816380,1548815850][/doublepost]
You dont mind if i do a dual character, do you? using normal appearance for Ofnir's appearance, and Hero Outfit for Umbra's appearance. its closer to the truth than you think, actually.

Name:Ofnir/Umbra

Personality: For the most part, Ofnir is calm. however, when addressing anything related to the void, Ofnir is V E R Y cold and sometimes angry, and he wont tell me why. also, he seems to have an almost unnatural urge to learn completely random information./Aside from his radial howl ability, Umbra never talks, and even then its better described as a yell of pure pain and rage than a "howl". he is, however, protective of Ofnir, and has kind of assumed the role of his Dad. well, his dad in a modern single parent to son relationship, so not actually that much father-son activity. and although Ofnir ordered him to stay at the home no matter what, Umbra will still come to Ofnir's side if he is in too much danger.

Normal Appearance:
Hero Outfit:
Reason you joined Yuu High: Ordis claimed that there was another rift in the core system. one that was different from the one a certian powerhungy AI tore (no, not anyone from the warframe universe). one that might have possibly been created by sentients. thinking it could lead to the lotus, Ofnir flew the liset through. only to find that there was just a copy of the origin system. although, this origin system was in its pre-orokin age. after analyzing the avalible media of this universe's earth, Ordis suggested that the sentients could still be involved. so, Ofnir set the liset down, and went undercover as a student at Yuu.

Gear Name: Transference.

Gear Description: Transference is the most ideal example of the Orokin belief of duality, that things come in pairs. the operator, the mind, and the warframe, the body. Ofnir can use transference to project himself into Umbra, and take control of him. while under his control, Umbra's accuracy is greatly improved.

Umbra Gear name: Exalted blade

Umbra Gear Description: Umbra summons a blade of light and energy. swinging the exalted blade sends a wave of energy at a target. stabbing the ground with the blade will sends spikes at everything.

Operator Gear name: Void energy manipulation

Operator Gear Description: there are 2 worlds. the real world, the one that wakes, and the void, the one that dreams. Operators exist on a balance of these 2 worlds. as such, they can manipulate void energy into beams of damage, waves of disarming force, or use it to accelerate themselves forward towards a new location, or even turn themselves invisible.
Misc.:
Skiajati - Umbra's sword. not as strong as exalted blade, but stealth kills with it do turn him invisible.
This is a bit overboard. What I mean is how you have 3 characters basically and they all have different gears. Go a bit more simplier.

k. had to keep transference in as its kind of important but it was that or exalted blade, and godamnit im not giving up exalted blade

k. had to keep transference in as its kind of important but it was that or exalted blade, and godamnit im not giving up exalted blade
You can keep the exatled blade as long as you delete the stabbing into the ground. I think removing Umbra would also be good then that is all on gear.

I think this is kinda overpowered. Sorry about that. The gear kinda doesn't fit the school setting. Try a different gear that isn't a transformation type. However, save the gear you currently have somewhere just in case.
[doublepost=1548816380,1548815850][/doublepost]
This is a bit overboard. What I mean is how you have 3 characters basically and they all have different gears. Go a bit more simplier.
Replaced.

I think removing Umbra would also be good then that is all on gear.
NEVER
nerfed radial javelin though. also added another weapon because sometimes good old ballistics are better
also, i changed transference. however, this was before you sent your message confirming you had read it. however i edited it sometime after i said i had changed my application, so you may not have had seen it

Added two anime images of Bubby
I added two because 1. The first one wrongly depicts her hair and doesn't depict her outfit at all 2. The second one does depict her outfit, but wrongly depicts her eyes

A ton of images of Bubby because one isn't enough to use anime to describe her.
hqqnsi47al.jpg
bke5ycsstg.jpg

Gear Description: Bubby can coat her body in pure darkness at will, filtering out any emotions that might get in the way of fighting (e.g. remorse or hesitation) as well as protecting her from dark attacks. This layer of pure evil can easily be deterred by holiness, and since her powers are going to a good cause, nobody would even think to use that against her. However, in the case that somebody does, the effects are instantly reversed, and can't be put on again for three (of my) posts. Otherwise, they can go on for all eternity, though staying coated in darkness for too long can turn Bubby pure evil, which she has come very close to many times.

Like the anime pics you added but still. Your gear is a transformation. Most transformation gears are hard to fit in with a superhero school. Maybe some demon power or something? If you need some suggestions, ask me.

Like the anime pics you added but still. Your gear is a transformation. Most transformation gears are hard to fit in with a superhero school. Maybe some demon power or something? If you need some suggestions, ask me.
It's not a transformation gear, it's an armor gear.

(I'm bad at character making so I've just tried to think of mine)

Name: Mike Lionheart Cypher

Personality: a quirky little scientist with a habit of lashing out against people who offend his honor or country. But in other news he's more of the jolly concentrated person of the school who's timid around the new.

apperence: brown hair, blue right eye, orange left eye, wears an orange shirt, an orange or grey hoodie (he has two. complete random) simple grey jeans and sea blue boots. He also has his entire left side robotic and a hook for a left hand (can't usually be seen, see Hero Suit for details)

Hero suit: His hero suit is his robotic side. In the making of it he tried part of his robot armor on, but during it, his power caused it to fuse with him. Although, he decided to fit in a hologram so he looks normal most of the time.

Reason of joining: His father was an amazing person, he showed Mike morals and the intellect he had today. Sadly, he was robbed and killed. But years later, when Mike discovered his powers, his friend Ricky got an invitation to the school. But he had no powers, so he passed it onto Mike. Mike now seeks to avenge his father, keep the Cypher legacy (in tech) going and be a family hero. But something deep down tells him he won't find that answer.

Gear name: Thermal Heat Configuration (T.H.C)

Gear description: T.H.C is sorta like normal fire manipulation, but there's a big difference. T.H.C is when you can convert heat or head based objects into literally anything one would desire by changing the atom structure, temperature and composition. To do this, he creates balls of heat to "reconfigure" but in times where he needs fire, can't think of anything to change it to or just is tunnel visioned, he can use it as fire manipulation

Misc: Cyborg's staff: a staff with large diamond shaped ands used for bludgeoning at close range
The Hook of Mike: The hook Mike has for a left hand. He can spin it rapidly to use as a whisk or to blend someone's insides.
Left foot: His left foot has one of the rocket feet of the "yb3r Su1t MKIII". But the suit was scrapped after an accident. It can let him fly for a while but needs fuel. and can't carry more than two other people without stalling.

BTW if the power seems OP just ask for weaknesses I got some things to give it neutral or good status. maybe even bad IDK.

Last edited:
NANI!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aight y no IC thread xD anyways heres my char

Name: Siccle Soulya

Personality:...

Normal Appearance:a little boi with a light blue short sleave shirt with pokemans on it and blue jeans. He also wears a red cap with a bandana dee on it

Hero Outfit: bandana... DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEwhat is life

Reason you joined Yuu High: I have always wanted to help people ever since my Dad died, and i feel like i could have changed that

Gear Name: Comsia, Parayol.

Gear Description: Cosmia: This spear is as strong as Galaxia, which is as strong as the Ultra Sword. This spear harnesses the power of the cosmos to attack, and even has a projectile that can be shot out of it. Parayol: This parasol has the powers of Fire and Water, unlike most parasols only harnessing Water. It can be used as a shield, and can take damage from the Star Rod (stronger than the Ultra Sword) with only a few scratches.

Misc.: BANDANA DEEE UWUWUUWWUUWWUWUWU

Back
Top Bottom