tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Hi can I have an older version of the mod I'm using terraria version 1.3.3.3 and tmodloader version 0.8.3.5 is it possible that I get a version of this mod that works on such versions?

Please Reply

got a fairly major bug here. I usually play with my UI scale around 130% due to the resolution i play on. most often, when at i'm this scale, the misc options tab does not appear on the screen. the only way to get it back is to reset the UI scaling and slowly bring it back up. this isnt game breaking, as i only have to do it once (for the lighting effects) per session. but if i close out the game for any reason, i have to do it all again. is there somewhere other than here that i can give you a breakdown of the things i did to trigger the issue and the workarounds i found?

Tried to search through this massive thread and the documentation, but couldn’t find anything.

Is there a way to just place new users into the default group and not require a login unless they want/need elevated privileges?

Tried to search through this massive thread and the documentation, but couldn’t find anything.

Is there a way to just place new users into the default group and not require a login unless they want/need elevated privileges?
Not yet. Someday.

I just downloaded the latest tmodloader and it says it's for an older version
show me. Because the latest is on 0.10.1.5. Some people are downloading other unofficial versions of tmodloader or misreading the error message. Show a screenshot of terraria when you get the load error.

i have a problem. whenever i try to enable the mod when i reload i get this error

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at HEROsMod.HEROsMod.PostSetupContent() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\HEROsMod\HEROsMod.cs:line 134
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
[doublepost=1548349681,1548349658][/doublepost]then my game crashes

Is there any way to disable having to login and the associated debuff? I want to host a server using this but I only want other people who don't need to use this mods features have to login.

Also this seems to disable Terraria Overhauls feature in which the player spawns in at their last sessions location.

Is there any way to disable having to login and the associated debuff? I want to host a server using this but I only want other people who don't need to use this mods features have to login.

Also this seems to disable Terraria Overhauls feature in which the player spawns in at their last sessions location.
Once 0.11 happens I can add that.

Hello, I need help with HERO'S mod, for some reason when I enable the mod and refresh all mods the refresh fails on the HERO'S mod and gives me an error, Can someone please remember this and find a way to fix this! (NOTE: This error code DID appear on Terraria tModLoader 0.10.1.5 but it wasn't the whole error code so I opened the whole error on notepad)
This_is_the_error.PNG

Can anyone lead me to a list of permissions i can give to a custom group? For something so simple, i didn't expect it to be nearly impossible to find. Thanks in advance.

Can anyone lead me to a list of permissions i can give to a custom group? For something so simple, i didn't expect it to be nearly impossible to find. Thanks in advance.
Go to the group management menu, there are checkboxes and such.

Back
Top Bottom