Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Not too exciting but I got a blindfold and megaphone from the same dark mummy the other day. First time it's happened to me.

This after it took me at least over 5 hours to get a Nazaar. Those are the worst lol

I once killed a crowd of Paladins and they gave me:
1 Warding Paladin's Shield
1 Jagged Paladin's Shield
1 Godly Paladin's Hammer
I forgot the coins
Wows

My first ever PC world/character and on the first slime rain I get a slime staff, and from the first two sword shrines I get an enchanted sword and an arkhalis respectively.
And this is a melee playthrough too!

This happened yesterday in my expert hardcore playthrough.

I was walking through the caverns, and came upon some lava. What was sticking out of the lava? A Slime Staff.

My jaw dropped. Never been so eager to jump in lava...

This happened yesterday in my expert hardcore playthrough.

I was walking through the caverns, and came upon some lava. What was sticking out of the lava? A Slime Staff.

My jaw dropped. Never been so eager to jump in lava...
So you cleverly dug under the lava but still enough to pick up the staff?

So you cleverly dug under the lava but still enough to pick up the staff?
Very oddly, the staff was hovering just over the lava, on no blocks. I can't explain, as that's how I found it.

Coincidentally, my first (ever) lava charm in Terraria enabled me to dive directly in the lava to retrieve it.

I wanted to screenshot it, but feared it might disappear in that time haha (pure paranoia).

My first lucky moment of the year
I gained the rarest item of the eye of cthulhu in the first kill
(Note: i killed king slime 3 or 4 times and i dont gained the slime hook :/)

Last edited:
Building a farm for The Rod of Discord, is done, gets it after 2 minutes of farming.
I think that's more of a bad luck thing I think ;-;
But I did get it very early on my first playthrough ever, yay

getting a rod of discord as I was building the farm.

was both happy and kinda irritated that I spent all that time mining and placing stuff only for it to pop out midway through the build as I just spent alot of coins.

Back
Top Bottom