Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Every time I try to install STW it shows this error message and proceeds to download if I close it:

Sniped
any idea what this means?

You can ignore it, it's a known issue that doesn't actually prevent the download and install.

Okay so I'm having a bit of a problem and I don't really know what's causing it.
The launcher downloaded just fine, ran just fine, but the problems start when it asks me for steam stuff. It asks me to sign in to steam, which works just fine, but then it asks for me to sign out of family sharing. I do this, and it just.....disappears. The window closes and nothing happens. No error message, no nothing. Am I missing something?

hey, this is probably really stupid but i downloaded the launcher, sign in my steam account and i can't find any way to download the actual mod

I believe I have found an issue that your google form is not easy to submit for (I did so anyway but am also posting here to help others). I have a ssd and a hdd in my computer with terraria on the hdd. I pointed your launcher (which is on my ssd) to the hdd and suddenly when I attempted to launch the game I got "missing tile data." After messing around for a bit, i decided to move terraria to the ssd, and everything worked perfectly.

I am not sure if the launcher and the game need to be on the same drive or if they need to be on the primary drive, but either way, i moved them both to my ssd and it fixed all my issues.

Hmmm... Its a very good idea. I would totally join... If I liked mods. See, I like vanilla terraria all the way. Maybe one day, I could make my own un-modded server with its own texture pack! It would probably be family friendly considering that children play terraria too.

Hey, I was just curious, but could it be possible to make a GOG version of this? I bought that version, and I honestly don't want to pay $20 again for a game I own...

Hey, I was just curious, but could it be possible to make a GOG version of this? I bought that version, and I honestly don't want to pay $20 again for a game I own...

$20?

Terraria is $9.99 last I saw. *checks* still is.

But STW uses steam integration to work, IIRC, which the GOG version would lack.

I uh...kinda can't play STW right now because the issue is still happening. I don't know what's causing this. I've tried running the launcher multiple times and even reinstalled it, but nothing works.

I'm afraid that the Launcher currently doesn't work on 32 bit systems. A fix is in the works.

Okay so I'm having a bit of a problem and I don't really know what's causing it.
The launcher downloaded just fine, ran just fine, but the problems start when it asks me for steam stuff. It asks me to sign in to steam, which works just fine, but then it asks for me to sign out of family sharing. I do this, and it just.....disappears. The window closes and nothing happens. No error message, no nothing. Am I missing something?
I have the exact same issue Mothra665. Even after turning off Family sharing, it still asks for my PIN.
STW won't work with family sharing; you need to be using a standard account that owns Terraria.

hey, this is probably really stupid but i downloaded the launcher, sign in my steam account and i can't find any way to download the actual mod
You just need to press the 'update' button on the STW tab of the launcher :)

I believe I have found an issue that your google form is not easy to submit for (I did so anyway but am also posting here to help others). I have a ssd and a hdd in my computer with terraria on the hdd. I pointed your launcher (which is on my ssd) to the hdd and suddenly when I attempted to launch the game I got "missing tile data." After messing around for a bit, i decided to move terraria to the ssd, and everything worked perfectly.

I am not sure if the launcher and the game need to be on the same drive or if they need to be on the primary drive, but either way, i moved them both to my ssd and it fixed all my issues.
I can confirm that the launcher works fine using multiple drives, as I do myself. You must ensure that the paths are set up correctly however.

Hmmm... Its a very good idea. I would totally join... If I liked mods. See, I like vanilla terraria all the way. Maybe one day, I could make my own un-modded server with its own texture pack! It would probably be family friendly considering that children play terraria too.
Sorry, we currently have no plans to develop a vanilla server.

So there is no way to join a friend's specific instance right now?
Not yet, this feature is coming soon.

Unfortunatley, we use steam for authentication and logins and to ensure that none of our users are playing on a pirated version of Terraria. GOG has no way to detect this or handle logins.

So I just got the mods, installed it from the launcher and I get this
DKp7AHd.png
Mind if I ask what could cause this?
Tried to reinstall and it didn't worked.

Last edited:
my launcher doesn't go to the right , i think the update button is there but there is no rolling bar thing
upload_2019-2-3_19-29-58.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-3_19-29-0.png
    upload_2019-2-3_19-29-0.png
    952.7 KB · Views: 176
Back
Top Bottom