Portfolio/Multi-Topic Tons and TONS of new items! (All for different languages) Part 1 | English

Is it a cool idea?

• meh..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• Yes but it can have a little more edits (Comment down what item needs more edits)

• Meh but it can have a little more edits and then ill say yes.

• No but it can have a little more edits

• This is so awesome!!!!!!!! Im looking forward to your next one! I will be there!

• Total voters

WyattRodebaugh

Official Terrarian
I decided to make a HUGE suggestion to all the languages of terraria. From English to Polish, I present you TONS of items from all 9 different languages!!!
English
Chef
index.php

Her name is Ramsey. That is just one of the names you guys can make! yeah go make another name for her! (Ramsey is a reference to chef Ramsey.)
She cooks Burgers, Pizza, (which gives well fed for a hour.) Fries, (gives well fed for 30 minutes) soda, (Gives tipsy and well fed for 30 minutes.) and ice cream. (Will give you well fed for 10 minutes and frozen for 3 seconds. eating too much will lead to 10 seconds.)
Pizza cost 2.50, Burgers cost 5.00, fries cost 1.00 and ice cream costs 7.50. I am so lazy because this whole thing probably will take days, but you make up your own quotes. She will move in if the player has food in the inventory.
She sells the chef hat for 5 gold
upload_2019-2-1_22-3-34.png

just another vanity item, as usual.
upload_2019-2-2_8-33-14.png

pistol
you can get this from the arms dealer.
it does 12 damage
it costs 10 gold
it sells for 2 gold
no knockback
use time 15 (Fast)
auto use/no (Click to shoot, not hold to shoot.)
critical chance is 5%
Velocity is 30. (I think its insanely fast.)
Now armor
Swat armor
upload_2019-2-2_9-36-40.png

The helmet is made out of 20 cobblestone, 40 iron bars and 10 glass. it gives 4 defense.
The plate is made out of 25 cobblestone and 50 iron bars. it gives 5 defense.
the leggings is made out of 15 cobblestone and 37 iron bars. it gives 4 defense.
This is all crafted at the anvil
the set bonus is less damage to hits on head (Critical hit), 8 more defense and if player has a gun, it does more damage, and 2% Less damage.
next is the American Flag.
upload_2019-2-2_10-11-5.png

its just a placeable decoration but that isn't the last thing.
last is the Scrambled Wood Block.
upload_2019-2-2_10-12-26.png

This block's main purpose is for a floor. It is just crafted out of 4 wood. Well that is it for today have a good day take it easy and GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDBBBBBYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
(Half the section kept re-setting so I had to do it all over again.)

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-2_8-32-53.png
    upload_2019-2-2_8-32-53.png
    234 bytes · Views: 146
  • upload_2019-2-2_9-41-43.png
    upload_2019-2-2_9-41-43.png
    234 bytes · Views: 121
  • upload_2019-2-2_9-42-20.png
    upload_2019-2-2_9-42-20.png
    499 bytes · Views: 128
  • upload_2019-2-2_9-42-54.png
    upload_2019-2-2_9-42-54.png
    473 bytes · Views: 136
  • upload_2019-2-2_9-51-33.png
    upload_2019-2-2_9-51-33.png
    309 bytes · Views: 131
  • upload_2019-2-2_10-5-11.png
    upload_2019-2-2_10-5-11.png
    219 bytes · Views: 141
  • upload_2019-2-2_10-5-37.png
    upload_2019-2-2_10-5-37.png
    219 bytes · Views: 120
Last edited:
word of advice, try not to make your suggestions post too clustered with text, you could try using spoilers/codes and a bunch of other BB codes to tidy up your thread. :)

click me to see more bb codes

--
index.php

The helmet is made out of 20 cobblestone and 10 glass. it gives 5 defense.
The plate is made out of 25 cobblestone. it gives 6 defense.
the leggings is made out of 15 cobblestone. it gives 5 defense.

why so much defense given when it's very easy to create? it gives way more defense than it needs to (16)
at most I'd have it give the player a total of 4-5 defense, even iron armor just gives the player a total of 7
you could also tweak the recipe for this armor if you want.

word of advice, try not to make your suggestions post too clustered with text, you could try using spoilers/codes and a bunch of other BB codes to tidy up your thread. :)

click me to see more bb codes

--

why so much defense given when it's very easy to create? it gives way more defense than it needs to (16)
at most I'd have it give the player a total of 4-5 defense, even iron armor just gives the player a total of 7
you could also tweak the recipe for this armor if you want.
because SWAT armor in real life has high defense. maybe I could add the iron bars to it? also thank you for letting me know. Now is it better?

She cooks Burgers, Pizza, (which gives well fed for a hour.) Fries, (gives well fed for 30 minutes) soda, (Gives tipsy and well fed for 30 minutes.) and ice cream. (Will give you well fed for 10 minutes and frozen for 3 seconds. eating too much will lead to 10 seconds.)
Pizza cost 2.50, Burgers cost 5.00, fries cost 1.00 and ice cream costs 7.50.
Why would you buy Burgers fries or ice cream when the pizza is cheaper and better?
pistol
you can get this from the arms dealer.
it does 12 damage
it costs 6 gold
it sells for 3 gold
no knockback
use time 15 (Fast)
auto use/no (Click to shoot, not hold to shoot.)
critical chance is 5%
Velocity is 30. (I think its insanely fast.)
An upgrade to the flintlock pistol for the change of 1 gold? Seems a bit absurd.
it costs 6 gold
it sells for 3 gold
Items follow a 1/5 ratio of but and sell (The item only sells for 20% of what you bought it for)
Now armor
Swat armor
View attachment 216378
The helmet is made out of 20 cobblestone, a iron helmet and 10 glass. it gives 5 defense.
The plate is made out of 25 cobblestone and an iron chestplate. it gives 6 defense.
the leggings is made out of 15 cobblestone and iron leggings. it gives 5 defense.
That is an upgrade to gold/platinum armor at a cheaper price.
next is the American Flag.
View attachment 216385
its just a placeable decoration but that isn't the last thing.
How do you get it?
[/QUOTE]

How do you get it?
[/QUOTE]
I actually don't know. how about 50 silver from the merchant? and fine, the pizza gives you the ability to give burn effect on enemies, burgers give you the ability to poison enemies, fries give you the ability to give ichor on enemies and ice cream gives the ability to chill enemies.

Last edited:
I actually don't know. how about 50 silver from the merchant? and fine, the pizza gives you the ability to give burn effect on enemies, burgers give you the ability to poison enemies, fries give you the ability to give ichor on enemies and ice cream gives the ability to chill enemies.
On fire does more dps than poison, so this would make pizza better than burgers in even more aspects

than what can I change and how?
you can nerf some of the buffs given to you,

say;

Pizza is "HOT FLAMING SAUCE PIZZA"
we could have it give the enemy "On Fire" Debuff for 1.5 seconds and increasing the price
Code:
Item:HOT FLAMING SAUCE PIZZA
type: food
buffs: -well fed
         -set enemy on fire for 1.5 seconds
price: 80silver

for burger we could let it give poisoned debuff to the enemy but increase it to 3 seconds
at half the price for the pizza(?)
Code:
Item: Poisonous Burger
buffs/debuffs: -well fed
                    -poisons the enemy for 3.5/4 seconds
price:40Silver

does any of this sound good to you folks?

you can nerf some of the buffs given to you,

say;

Pizza is "HOT FLAMING SAUCE PIZZA"
we could have it give the enemy "On Fire" Debuff for 1.5 seconds and increasing the price
Code:
Item:HOT FLAMING SAUCE PIZZA
buffs: -well fed
         -set enemy on fire for 1.5 seconds
price: 80silver

for burger we could let it give poisoned debuff to the enemy but increase it to 3 seconds
at half the price for the pizza(?)
Code:
Item: Poisonous Burger
buffs/debuffs: -well fed
                    -poisons the enemy for 3.5/4 seconds
price:40Silver

does any of this sound good to you folks?
Can you code in terraria? I know its possible but I tried..

Can you code in terraria? I know its possible but I tried..
you mean something in the likes of Tmodloader(mods)? if so; not really. would love to learn though.

as for this:
index.php

The helmet is made out of 20 cobblestone, a iron helmet and 10 glass. it gives 5 defense.
The plate is made out of 25 cobblestone and an iron chestplate. it gives 6 defense.
the leggings is made out of 15 cobblestone and iron leggings. it gives 5 defense.

worfer is right. big upgrade for a cheaper price, lets try to nerf it a bit

Code:
name: Swat armor

Swat helm: 2
Swat Chest: 3
Swat Legs: 2

bonus: -damage reduced by 2%
          -bonus 1 defense

you mean something in the likes of Tmodloader(mods)? if so; not really. would love to learn though.

as for this:

worfer is right. big upgrade for a cheaper price, lets try to nerf it a bit

Code:

Swat helm: 3
Swat Chest: 4
Swat Legs: 3

bonus: -damage reduced by 3%
          -bonus 1 defense
wouldn't it already need that much defense? Maybe I could lessen the amount of defense just a little bit because iron armor as a set has 9 defense.

wouldn't it already need that much defense? Maybe I could lessen the amount of defense just a little bit because iron armor as a set has 9 defense.

deducted 1 from all and lowered the damage reduced, seem any better? :)

Code:

Swat helm: 2
Swat Chest: 3

-bonus 1 defense

Code:

Swat Legs: 1

(8 + bonus defense + damage reduced by 2%)

-bonus 1 defense

recipe:
Helm: 25 Iron, 5 glass.
body: 35 Iron
legs: 22 Iron

trying to find that sweet spot where it fits just right :)
either way you wanted it to be better than Iron so I kinda went with this

update: did an oopsie, just rechecked the iron armor stats on the wiki only to realise I had been making it easier to access .. original recipe I had in this reply had less iron than what Iron armor even needs

Code:

Swat Legs: 1

(8 + bonus defense + damage reduced by 2%)

-bonus 1 defense

recipe:
Helm: 15 Iron, 5 glass.
body: 30 Iron
legs: 12 Iron

trying to find that sweet spot where it fits just right :)
either way you wanted it to be better than Iron so I kinda went with this
well first of all I took the recipe from how much is made for iron set, because if its less than you just can completely skip iron armor. Critical damage to the player in swat armor only reduces damage by 2 and swats use guns a lot, if not the entire time so damage for guns is increased by 5%. Oh yeah and I considered the Swat armor as an upgrade so if the defense is 9, it will be exactly the same as iron armor.

well first of all I took the recipe from how much is made for iron set, because if its less than you just can completely skip iron armor. Critical damage to the player in swat armor only reduces damage by 2 and swats use guns a lot, if not the entire time so damage for guns is increased by 5%.

I updated my reply a few seconds ago, I newly noticed my wrong. my bad ^^"
but I did change the required Iron Bars for it though. now it needs more :)

Code:

(9 + bonus defense + damage reduced by 2%)

bonus: -damage reduced by 2% (damage also rreduced on critical hits) // your changes
-bonus 2 defense // your changes
-if player has gun, gun deals more damage // your changes

recipe:
Helm: 15 Iron, 5 glass , Iron Helmet
body: 25 Iron , Iron chestplate
legs: 12 Iron , Iron leggings

update: I am a complete Idiot. apologies.
your original post had the IRON SET included in the recipe which i completely overlooked .-.

UPDATE 2: added your changes in. does this look good now? :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom