tModLoader Recipe Browser

Hi
Recipe Browser is NOT compatible with Magic Storage
when searching with "nearby chests" it does NOT see contents in magic storage NOR can you use Recipe Browser when looking inside magic storage

I HOPE you can FIX this

PS LOVE your MOD and Thank you so much for your hard work!! :)

How do you scroll through the ingredient list? Like in calamity there's items that require so much stuff that I cant see all of it

Whenever I go into the item browser, then into the recipe browser, then press the "x" to close out, it makes it so I cant use my controls at all.

I have a request relating to this one:
Is there a way to have it search by "Class"?
I only just found out about modded Terraria, and I have the Thorium mod going. So I am just curious if there is a way to search by item class, like the Healer Class or Bard Class etc.
If it is already in the Recipe Browser, can someone point it out to me? 19 Pages is kinda a lot to sift through ^^;;

Why in for vanilla and mods such as calamity, Thorium etc. I cannot view the NPCs that give the items I need but with elements awoken and tremor I can?

I have problem with RecipeBrowser, i disabled all mods and enable only RecipeBrowser and shows me error:

[12:33:24] [8/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading RecipeBrowser
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
in RecipeBrowser.LootCacheManager.<>c__DisplayClass5_2.<Reflect>b__3(String s)
in RecipeBrowser.LootCacheManager.Setup(Mod recipeBrowserMod)
in RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowser.PostAddRecipes()
in Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.PostAddRecipes()
in Terraria.Recipe.SetupRecipes()
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.SetupRecipes()
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load()
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load()
[12:33:24] [8/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: RecipeBrowser

I trying reinstall and downloaded earlier versions and it did not help. Someone have any idea?

Last edited:
Hey, I happened to reopen this thread after downloading the mod through TModloader a while ago and saw that there was a feature I had never seen in my game while using this mod, the whole crafting tree aspect! I looked through this thread and I saw that the crafting tree addition was made on version 0.8.

It seems like a feature I'd love to use, but the latest version on the Github (the one being auto-pushed to TModloader) was rolled back to v0.7.1 kind of recently and updated steadily from there. I'm kind of curious as to why that is, if you get the chance. I feel like I'm missing out on something, however if the rolled-back version is for stability reasons, I'd be okay without it.

Oh, looks like I was un-subscribed to my own post

Hey, I happened to reopen this thread after downloading the mod through TModloader a while ago and saw that there was a feature I had never seen in my game while using this mod, the whole crafting tree aspect! I looked through this thread and I saw that the crafting tree addition was made on version 0.8.

It seems like a feature I'd love to use, but the latest version on the Github (the one being auto-pushed to TModloader) was rolled back to v0.7.1 kind of recently and updated steadily from there. I'm kind of curious as to why that is, if you get the chance. I feel like I'm missing out on something, however if the rolled-back version is for stability reasons, I'd be okay without it.
Yeah, the recipe path thing struggled with mods that added a bunch of crafting loops, like uncrafting things back to the original items. I just need to find time to edit the algorithm to be faster in that situation.

I have problem with RecipeBrowser, i disabled all mods and enable only RecipeBrowser and shows me error:

[12:33:24] [8/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading RecipeBrowser
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
in RecipeBrowser.LootCacheManager.<>c__DisplayClass5_2.<Reflect>b__3(String s)
in RecipeBrowser.LootCacheManager.Setup(Mod recipeBrowserMod)
in RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowser.PostAddRecipes()
in Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.PostAddRecipes()
in Terraria.Recipe.SetupRecipes()
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.SetupRecipes()
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load()
in Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load()
[12:33:24] [8/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: RecipeBrowser

I trying reinstall and downloaded earlier versions and it did not help. Someone have any idea?
latest update should fix this

Why in for vanilla and mods such as calamity, Thorium etc. I cannot view the NPCs that give the items I need but with elements awoken and tremor I can?
Some mods have additional conditions in their drops that this mod can't anticipate, meaning the loot can't be discovered through code.

Calamity and Thorium YoYos don't appear in the YoYos section
Ok, thanks

I have a request relating to this one:
Is there a way to have it search by "Class"?
I only just found out about modded Terraria, and I have the Thorium mod going. So I am just curious if there is a way to search by item class, like the Healer Class or Bard Class etc.
If it is already in the Recipe Browser, can someone point it out to me? 19 Pages is kinda a lot to sift through ^^;;
That is possible, and I've contacted those mods to let me implement it, but they never got back to me.

Whenever I go into the item browser, then into the recipe browser, then press the "x" to close out, it makes it so I cant use my controls at all.
This should be fixed as of recently

Ah okay, that makes sense I guess. Thanks for getting back to me on that so quick. I'm looking forward to it when you do find the time to optimize that!

I've been getting this error :

An error occurred while loading RecipeBrowser
at RecipeBrowser.LootCacheManager.<>c__DisplayClass5_2.<Reflect>b__3(String s) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\LootCache.cs:line 486
at RecipeBrowser.LootCacheManager.Setup(Mod recipeBrowserMod) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\LootCache.cs:line 394
at RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowser.PostAddRecipes() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\RecipeBrowser.cs:line 143
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.PostAddRecipes()
at Terraria.Recipe.SetupRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.SetupRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load()

I see it references my D: drive, where there is nothing installed to . . ., How do I fix this?

I've been getting this error :

An error occurred while loading RecipeBrowser
at RecipeBrowser.LootCacheManager.<>c__DisplayClass5_2.<Reflect>b__3(String s) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\LootCache.cs:line 486
at RecipeBrowser.LootCacheManager.Setup(Mod recipeBrowserMod) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\LootCache.cs:line 394
at RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowser.PostAddRecipes() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\RecipeBrowser.cs:line 143
at Terraria.Recipe.SetupRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.SetupRecipes()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load()

I see it references my D: drive, where there is nothing installed to . . ., How do I fix this?

Edit : Turns out I fixed it by nuking Terraria from orbit and then rechecking file integrity

Hello, I have a problem:

I see that the correct V. is 0.8 but, my terraria, like it's not mater how manny time I updated, not wanna that update, I use the actual V the Tmod and every mod I use, so like I rly don't know what's the problem. Oh and a few month even the NPC loot not working too, not wanna show any mob or boss.

I can show a few pic, buuut some how I can't upload ... soo if you need proof that, you can give me a email or something. But I'm not liying and I'm rly wanna know what's happening.

Hello, I have a problem:

I see that the correct V. is 0.8 but, my terraria, like it's not mater how manny time I updated, not wanna that update, I use the actual V the Tmod and every mod I use, so like I rly don't know what's the problem. Oh and a few month even the NPC loot not working too, not wanna show any mob or boss.

I can show a few pic, buuut some how I can't upload ... soo if you need proof that, you can give me a email or something. But I'm not liying and I'm rly wanna know what's happening.
Actually, right now the correct version is v0.7.1.2, 0.8 has issues so it was rolled back. Some loot can't be shown, in particular, many mods program their loot in a way that can't work with recipe browser.

Hi. Getting this
upload_2019-3-21_20-1-41.png

Hi i keep getting this error, and id like help resolving it.
Attempted to divide by zero.
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
at RecipeBrowser.LootCacheManager.Setup(Mod recipeBrowserMod) in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\LootCache.cs:line 401
at RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowser.PostAddRecipes() in D:\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\RecipeBrowser\RecipeBrowser.cs:line 145
upload_2019-3-22_18-9-3.png

Back
Top Bottom