tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
So something interesting happened.

I had a Bug Catcher named Buggart in my town before. I defeated the Goblin Army, and shortly after another Bug Catcher named Isaac appeared.
So now I have 2 Bug Catchers.

(picture 1)
Quite frustrating, because now I have an useless NPC taking up space in my town.

EDIT: Oh cool, now I have 2 Miners as well.

(picture 2)
Seems like if an NPC added by GRealms gets new items added to its inventory, a duplicate arrives.
Pretty neat bug. Not very useful though... i'd suggest dumping lava over the originals and keeping the spares. At least, that is, until the bug gets patched.

Pretty neat bug. Not very useful though... i'd suggest dumping lava over the originals and keeping the spares. At least, that is, until the bug gets patched.

Ahah I see what you did there...

Anyways, same issue here. Not too major, just spawned in a few mobs in their houses. If they keep coming back I'll just move the extras to the sky islands.

Apparently Derpie and Issac don't understand the meaning of "No sleepovers."

I think Golems should get a significant nerf to either their health, or defense.
The ones that are underground are a massive pain in the :red:, and not fun to fight at all.
Trenchers are also a pain in the :red:, but not as much.

A creative fix would be making them neutral enemies and giving them buffs to their attack. It would provide an interesting "Don't startle the witch" mechanic.

Also, it seems like Folivine does not seem to have a "Folivine has been defeated!" message.
A minor thing, but still.

no i already had that
Then I have no idea how to help you, but you wanted a step by step guide so there you go:
1.Install Terraria
2.Download and install most recent version of Game Launcher
3.Download and install most recent version of tAPI
4.Download Grox's Basemod and GRealm then copy them to C:\Users\User Name\Documents\My Games\Terraria\tAPI\Mods\Local
5.Run tAPI through Game Launcher then go to Mods
6.Activate Basemod and GRealm then click Reload Mods

Sorry for asking,but how can I get a bloody fang?
As stated by Ersatz, leeches, but also flesh rippers (hardmode leeches that have a chance of splitting into several smaller ones when killed.) Appear underground sometimes but are very common in the jungle.

Anyways, to the point of my post:
DQPAHOb.png

Long story short, the Gamma blade does not phase through tiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom