The Last Post Wins!

alright this
upload_2019-2-5_12-1-46.png

[doublepost=1549389876,1549389709][/doublepost]
upload_2019-2-5_12-4-30.png
this btw

The Last Post Wins!
Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Jetstream ∞, Sep 26, 2014.

Terraria Community Forums
HomeForums>Non-Terraria Topics>Forum Games>
Page 2674 of 2674
< Prev1266926702671267226732674
Unwatch Thread

1. Sockmonkey367Official Terrarian
    Start a Conversation
    alright this
    index.php

--- Double Post Merged, Today at 1:04 PM, Original Post Date: Today at 1:01 PM ---
    index.php
    this btw

This person guessed my favorite boss! Check out the place where they guessed it
    (SPOILER=whatever the title is) then type whatever and then do (/SPOILER) also the perenththis these things() get replaced by []

GENERATION 24: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
    Bulbasaur: The first time you see this, copy this into your signature on any forum and go to the next pokemon in the national pokedex
    I am immortally alive! If you see this copy it into your signature and replace it with the opposite statement. Social experiment.

Also on discord my username is SockMonkey356#5338
    I'm a modern Neck-Snapping Fangfury. Don't scare me if you like not having a severely painful month!

{M} {W} {T} Moon Flower
    -{[Shadow Item!]}
    -Buffs all allies that have a shadow item in their inventory. They get double HP and get higher chances (DOUBLE) on using special skill with their shadow items.
    -Don't get on her 'dark' side (PUNNY)
    -Action: Moon Shine
    --Restore 10 HP to yourself and all shadow pets. If used at full health, heal 15 HP to all allies.

{W} {M} Whoopee Cushion
    - "Best" prank item
    - Charge for 10 turns to do 50 area damage.

{T} Portable Marine Smelter
    -Smelts up to marine bars, or as strong as Platinum
    -Share with friends! It might make 2 bars if another person uses it.

{M} {12} Tin Ore
    -Not strong but makes for a good add-on to weapons and armor
    -Two Ores make a bar

{W} {Teal} Iron Pump Cannon
    -Does 26 water mechanical damage, and has a chance (1/3, not including players or bosses) to push opponent out of combat.)
    -Has a 1 turn cooldown
    -A cannon that shoots a stream of high pressure water. Able to make its own water!
    -Get PUMPED up, cause this cannon is a BLAST

3 Steak, whatever it does cause Siemease hasn't told me

PROUD MEMBER OF THE LITTLEBIGPLANET FAN CLUB
    Ultimate snowman 46 likes this.
    Sockmonkey367, Today at 1:04 PM Report
    #53461Like+ QuoteReply

• Indent" class="redactor_btn_indent" unselectable="on">
Write your reply...
Draft deleted
<p><br></p>
Drop files here to upload
if (typeof RELANG === 'undefined') { var RELANG = {}; } RELANG.xf = { image: "Image", link: "Link", link_insert: "Link", unlink: "Unlink", quote: "Quote", code: "Code", bold: "Bold (Ctrl+B)", italic: "Italic (Ctrl+I)", fontcolor: "Text Color", unorderedlist: "Unordered List", orderedlist: "Ordered List", outdent: "Outdent", indent: "Indent", none: "None", align_left: "Align Left", align_center: "Align Center", align_right: "Align Right", deleted: "Strike-through", underline: "Underline (Ctrl+U)", alignment: "Alignment", undo: "Undo (Ctrl+Z)", redo: "Redo (Ctrl+Y)", spoiler: "Spoiler", insert: "Insert...", remove_formatting: "Remove Formatting", font_size: "Font Size", font_family: "Font Family", smilies: "Smilies", media: "Media", drafts: "Drafts", save_draft: "Save Draft", delete_draft: "Delete Draft", draft_saved: "Draft saved", draft_deleted: "Draft deleted", switch_mode_bb: "Use BB Code Editor", switch_mode_rich: "Use Rich Text Editor", reply_placeholder: "Write your reply...", drop_files_here_to_upload: "Drop files here to upload", uploads_are_not_available: "Uploads are not available." };
Draft savedDraft deleted

Insert every image as a...
  1. 0%
Style
Snow

Search
  • Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.

Newer Than:
  • Search this thread only
  • Search this forum only
    • Display results as threads
More...
jQuery.extend(true, XenForo, { visitor: { user_id: 123955 }, serverTimeInfo: { now: 1549402358, today: 1549342800, todayDow: 2 }, _lightBoxUniversal: "0", _enableOverlays: "1", _animationSpeedMultiplier: "1", _overlayConfig: { top: "10%", speed: 200, closeSpeed: 100, mask: { color: "rgb(0, 0, 0)", opacity: "0.6", loadSpeed: 200, closeSpeed: 100 } }, _ignoredUsers: [], _loadedScripts: {"EWRporta2_Global":true,"thread_view":true,"message":true,"bb_code":true,"message_user_info":true,"doublepost_bb_code_tag":true,"likes_summary":true,"quick_reply":true,"editor_ui":true,"attachment_editor":true,"share_page":true,"panel_scroller":true,"js\/xenforo\/discussion.js?_v=09451c0a":true,"js\/redactor\/redactor.js?_v=09451c0a":true,"js\/xenforo\/bb_code_edit.js?_v=09451c0a":true,"js\/xenforo\/attachment_editor.js?_v=09451c0a":true,"js\/swfupload\/swfupload.min.js?_v=09451c0a":true}, _cookieConfig: { path: "/", domain: "", prefix: "xft_"}, _csrfToken: "123955,1549402358,d9804d83421d2b850e9e07107cb72200a49a61f5", _csrfRefreshUrl: "index.php?login/csrf-token-refresh", _jsVersion: "09451c0a" }); jQuery.extend(XenForo.phrases, { cancel: "Cancel", a_moment_ago: "A moment ago", one_minute_ago: "1 minute ago", x_minutes_ago: "%minutes% minutes ago", today_at_x: "Today at %time%", yesterday_at_x: "Yesterday at %time%", day_x_at_time_y: "%day% at %time%", day0: "Sunday", day1: "Monday", day2: "Tuesday", day3: "Wednesday", day4: "Thursday", day5: "Friday", day6: "Saturday", _months: "January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December", _daysShort: "Sun,Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat", following_error_occurred: "The following error occurred", server_did_not_respond_in_time_try_again: "The server did not respond in time. Please try again.", logging_in: "Logging in", click_image_show_full_size_version: "Click this image to show the full-size version.", show_hidden_content_by_x: "Show hidden content by {names}" }); // Facebook Javascript SDK XenForo.Facebook.appId = ""; XenForo.Facebook.forceInit = true;
Watched Forums
Members
Quick Links

Celestial Creator
Steampunker
  • (content deleted)
Alerts

1. Ultimate snowman 46 replied to the thread Count to the highest number before a staff member posts. There may be more posts after this.
    6 minutes ago

2. Ingodia liked your post in the thread Official The Oasis!.
    Today at 8:19 AM

3. ILoveFries replied to the thread Count to the highest number before a staff member posts. There may be more posts after this.
    Today at 7:41 AM

4. Animus Viral replied to the thread The Last Post Wins!. There may be more posts after this.
    Today at 7:27 AM
Alert PreferencesShow All...
Useful Searches
None
ArialBook AntiquaCourier NewGeorgiaTahomaTimes New RomanTrebuchet MSVerdana
Align LeftAlign CenterAlign Right
QuoteSpoilerCodeStrike-through
Save DraftDelete Draft

Click this image to show the full-size version.
Dismiss Notice

Click to reveal or hide spoiler

… what did I just post?...
I just hit select all and copied and pasted the entire page.

wow.

Last edited:
The Last Post Wins!

Page 2674 of 2674
Unwatch Thread

Start a Conversation
    alright this
    index.php

--- Double Post Merged, Today at 1:04 PM, Original Post Date: Today at 1:01 PM ---
    index.php
    this btw

(SPOILER=whatever the title is) then type whatever and then do (/SPOILER) also the perenththis these things() get replaced by []

GENERATION 24: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
    Bulbasaur: The first time you see this, copy this into your signature on any forum and go to the next pokemon in the national pokedex
    I am immortally alive! If you see this copy it into your signature and replace it with the opposite statement. Social experiment.

I'm a modern Neck-Snapping Fangfury. Don't scare me if you like not having a severely painful month!

{M} {W} {T} Moon Flower
    -{[Shadow Item!]}
    -Buffs all allies that have a shadow item in their inventory. They get double HP and get higher chances (DOUBLE) on using special skill with their shadow items.
    --Restore 10 HP to yourself and all shadow pets. If used at full health, heal 15 HP to all allies.

{W} {M} Whoopee Cushion
    - "Best" prank item

{M} {12} Tin Ore
    -Two Ores make a bar

-Does 26 water mechanical damage, and has a chance (1/3, not including players or bosses) to push opponent out of combat.)
    -Has a 1 turn cooldown
    -A cannon that shoots a stream of high pressure water. Able to make its own water!

#53461Like+ QuoteReply

Write your reply...
Draft deleted
<p><br></p>
if (typeof RELANG === 'undefined') { var RELANG = {}; } RELANG.xf = { image: "Image", link: "Link", link_insert: "Link", unlink: "Unlink", quote: "Quote", code: "Code", bold: "Bold (Ctrl+B)", italic: "Italic (Ctrl+I)", fontcolor: "Text Color", unorderedlist: "Unordered List", orderedlist: "Ordered List", outdent: "Outdent", indent: "Indent", none: "None", align_left: "Align Left", align_center: "Align Center", align_right: "Align Right", deleted: "Strike-through", underline: "Underline (Ctrl+U)", alignment: "Alignment", undo: "Undo (Ctrl+Z)", redo: "Redo (Ctrl+Y)", spoiler: "Spoiler", insert: "Insert...", remove_formatting: "Remove Formatting", font_size: "Font Size", font_family: "Font Family", smilies: "Smilies", media: "Media", drafts: "Drafts", save_draft: "Save Draft", delete_draft: "Delete Draft", draft_saved: "Draft saved", draft_deleted: "Draft deleted", switch_mode_bb: "Use BB Code Editor", switch_mode_rich: "Use Rich Text Editor", reply_placeholder: "Write your reply...", drop_files_here_to_upload: "Drop files here to upload", uploads_are_not_available: "Uploads are not available." };
Draft savedDraft deleted

1. 0%
Style
Snow

Search
  • Search titles only
Posted by Member:

Newer Than:
  • Search this forum only
More...
jQuery.extend(true, XenForo, { visitor: { user_id: 123955 }, serverTimeInfo: { now: 1549402358, today: 1549342800, todayDow: 2 }, _lightBoxUniversal: "0", _enableOverlays: "1", _animationSpeedMultiplier: "1", _overlayConfig: { top: "10%", speed: 200, closeSpeed: 100, mask: { color: "rgb(0, 0, 0)", opacity: "0.6", loadSpeed: 200, closeSpeed: 100 } }, _ignoredUsers: [], _loadedScripts: {"EWRporta2_Global":true,"thread_view":true,"message":true,"bb_code":true,"message_user_info":true,"doublepost_bb_code_tag":true,"likes_summary":true,"quick_reply":true,"editor_ui":true,"attachment_editor":true,"share_page":true,"panel_scroller":true,"js\/xenforo\/discussion.js?_v=09451c0a":true,"js\/redactor\/redactor.js?_v=09451c0a":true,"js\/xenforo\/bb_code_edit.js?_v=09451c0a":true,"js\/xenforo\/attachment_editor.js?_v=09451c0a":true,"js\/swfupload\/swfupload.min.js?_v=09451c0a":true}, _cookieConfig: { path: "/", domain: "", prefix: "xft_"}, _csrfToken: "123955,1549402358,d9804d83421d2b850e9e07107cb72200a49a61f5", _csrfRefreshUrl: "index.php?login/csrf-token-refresh", _jsVersion: "09451c0a" }); jQuery.extend(XenForo.phrases, { cancel: "Cancel", a_moment_ago: "A moment ago", one_minute_ago: "1 minute ago", x_minutes_ago: "%minutes% minutes ago", today_at_x: "Today at %time%", yesterday_at_x: "Yesterday at %time%", day_x_at_time_y: "%day% at %time%", day0: "Sunday", day1: "Monday", day2: "Tuesday", day3: "Wednesday", day4: "Thursday", day5: "Friday", day6: "Saturday", _months: "January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December", _daysShort: "Sun,Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat", following_error_occurred: "The following error occurred", server_did_not_respond_in_time_try_again: "The server did not respond in time. Please try again.", logging_in: "Logging in", click_image_show_full_size_version: "Click this image to show the full-size version.", show_hidden_content_by_x: "Show hidden content by {names}" }); // Facebook Javascript SDK XenForo.Facebook.appId = ""; XenForo.Facebook.forceInit = true;
Watched Forums
Members
Quick Links

Celestial Creator
Steampunker
  • Show online status
Conversations

Start a New ConversationShow All...
Alerts

1. Ultimate snowman 46 replied to the thread Count to the highest number before a staff member posts. There may be more posts after this.
    6 minutes ago

3. ILoveFries replied to the thread Count to the highest number before a staff member posts. There may be more posts after this.

4. Animus Viral replied to the thread The Last Post Wins!. There may be more posts after this.
Useful Searches
None
Save DraftDelete Draft

Dismiss Notice

wow.
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

The Last Post Wins!

Page 2674 of 2674
Unwatch Thread

Start a Conversation
    alright this
    index.php

index.php
    this btw

{M} {W} {T} Moon Flower
    -{[Shadow Item!]}

{W} {M} Whoopee Cushion
    - "Best" prank item

{M} {12} Tin Ore
    -Two Ores make a bar

-Has a 1 turn cooldown

#53461Like+ QuoteReply

Write your reply...
Draft deleted
<p><br></p>
Draft savedDraft deleted

1. 0%
Style
Snow

Search
  • Search titles only
Posted by Member:

Newer Than:
  • Search this forum only
More...
Watched Forums
Members
Quick Links

Celestial Creator
Steampunker
  • (content deleted)
Alerts

6 minutes ago

Useful Searches
None
Save DraftDelete Draft

Dismiss Notice

wow.
I shall make the same mistake as you!

Official Terraria Community Forums

Home>
PrevNext
Start
Stop

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Launching Tomorrow

by ClearConscious : Dec 11, 2018 at 11:39 AM
Update: The patch is now available to download on Xbox One & PS4.

Greetings Terrarians! We’re happy to announce that a new patch will be releasing Tuesday, December 11th at 10:00AM (Pacific Time) on PS4 & Xbox One. Please keep in mind that it may take some time for the update to propagate to your console.

As we explained in our previous “State of the Game” posts, the team was focused primarily on a Unity Game Engine update. This was done to remove some tech debt that accumulated during development.

Think of it as game development housekeeping.

We were also able to address several noteworthy bugs that were reported by the community which you can check out below.

Multiplayer & Split-Screen Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where multiplayer players would be stuck in an infinite load after the host force quit Terraria.
  • Fixed several bugs that would occur from exiting and re-entering both split-screen and online multiplayer in different ways.
  • Fixed a bug where players were unable to add the maximum number of split-screen players into a multiplayer session.
  • Fixed a bug where accessories equipped or unequipped would not be reflected for either the host or other players in the session.
  • Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes freeze for the host when multiple players joined the game simultaneously.
  • Fixed a bug where the player would fail to navigate to a multiplayer session after accepting the invitation while they hosted a multiplayer game.
  • Fixed a few other crashes that occurred from different actions surrounding console invitations.

Functionality Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that would cause the crafting menu to not update when the player ran out of material while in auto-pause.
  • Fixed a couple of different bugs related to sign-in changes on Xbox One.
  • Fixed a...

Continue...

Official The TCF Christmas Contest!

by Aurora3500 : Dec 5, 2018 at 11:12 AM
index.php

Terraria Community Forums 2018 Christmas Contest
index.php

Happy Holidays fellow Terrarians!

The Holidays are in full swing as the year of 2018 comes to a close. Throughout the Holidays, the passion of Terraria still continues as the Developers continue to make the 1.3.6 update for PC and Pipeworks continues work to update the Console & Mobile Versions of Terraria with the Nintendo Switch version to join the family next year, believe it or not, 2019 is only 1 month away!

To celebrate the Holidays, and to bring some excitement and Holiday Spirit, we've decided it is time for a new Contest to nicely wrap up the end of 2018! This is the Terraria Community Forums Christmas Contest!

index.php

The Theme

This time around, the theme is straightforward overall. You will make a creation that is Christmas themed and/or Winter themed. Examples of this could be building a replica of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, a Snowman, a Christmas Tree with Lights, making a cookie based off a Terraria character or monster, or any element of Terraria made to have a Christmas theme. Naturally this can also include elements from the Frost Moon and Frost Legion Christmas events in Terraria. What you will create is up to your imagination. Similar to previous contests, we want to offer several ways for contestants to creatively express themselves and get into the Winter or Holiday spirit!

Categories

There will be 3 Categories that members may choose to classify their entry with. Each member may choose only 1 category for their entry. And your Entry must focus on the theme of Christmas and/or Winter overall.
  • In-Game Creations: This includes screenshots or videos
  • Artwork:...

Continue...

CC Creation Compendium #67

by Khaios : Dec 1, 2018 at 5:41 AM
index.php

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why
Creation Compendium #67 is coming to town!

To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month!
Unsure how to enter? Check out this fancy guide!
Be sure to brush up on the rules first ^.^

Now that we're done with formalities, let's get to what you're all here for!

index.php

index.php

@Daimera

Continue...

Terraria 50% off During Steam Autumn Sale - Steam Awards Nominations Open!

by Safeman : Nov 21, 2018 at 11:20 AM
Happy Thanksgiving again, Terrarians!

Continuing in the spirit of being thankful for your support, we would like to share that Terraria is currently 50% off during the Steam Autumn Sale! That's right, you can pick up a copy of Terraria for only $4.99 - or a 4-Pack for $14.99. The Official Soundtrack is also on sale for 50% off. The Autumn Sale runs through November 27 at 10am Pacific Time.

Click HERE or click the image above to head to our Steam page to pick up your copy today - or grab one for a friend!

STEAM AWARDS NOMINATIONS

index.php

While you are there, consider nominating Terraria for one of the annual Steam Awards - nominations are live now and can be done via the Terraria Store Page. More information is available here: STEAM AWARDS NOMINATIONS INFO

Thanks in advance for your support - maybe we will bring one home this year!

Continue...

Terraria Amazon Store Launches Today - Plus Two New Terraria Shirt Designs!

by Loki : Nov 21, 2018 at 11:00 AM
Happy Thanksgiving, Terrarians!

We hope everyone finds time for friends and family this week – know that we are certainly thankful for each and every one of you! Of course, Thanksgiving also kicks off the holiday shopping season, and with that in mind, we wanted to share some new developments on the Terraria merchandise front!

Starting today, we have launched our very own Amazon storefront! This "one stop shop" on Amazon has links to every piece of Official Terraria Merchandise available on Amazon. From Terraria T-Shirts, Terraria Hoodies, Terraria Sweatshirts, and other Terraria clothing to Terraria home décor, Terraria books and more – this is something we are excited to offer and we look forward to expanding on both our product offerings and designs in the future. So keep a close eye on both our Amazon and Teespring stores throughout the Holiday season!

You can reach brand new Terraria Amazon store by clicking HERE or by clicking the image below.

index.php

TERRARIA CLOTHING DESIGNS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.UK & AMAZON.DE!

We also wanted to share that at least some of our Terraria Amazon.com offerings are now available on Amazon.uk and Amazon.de for all of our British and German fans! We cannot quite offer everything just yet – but we are excited to be able to share these with you. You should be able to find all that we have available via Amazon search (TIP: Search under "Clothing" category).

Of course, to serve your Terraria clothing needs, our Teespring store is here as well - and they can ship globally. Simply click HERE...

Continue...

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

by Safeman : Nov 8, 2018 at 12:38 PM
Greetings, Terrarians!

We hope that you’re enjoying the latest patch for Xbox One & PlayStation 4. As promised, we want to provide you with a quick monthly status update on all platforms.

PS4 & Xbox One
index.php

As alluded to in the previous state of the game post there’s some technical housekeeping that Pipeworks are in the process of completing. This includes a Unity Engine update and some platform-specific PlayStation/Xbox Development Kit software updates. These perhaps aren’t as interesting as prior updates, but they do provide much-needed under-the-hood work that will remove development bottlenecks to keep things running smoothly moving forward.

Along with that, we’ve been monitoring bugs and issues coming in from the wild. Those have been collected and we’re in the process of prioritizing them with our partners at 505 Games. Once we have additional information on which issues will be addressed we’ll let you know. Just know that your reports and feedback is being reviewed. We want you to know that loud and clear! Keep it coming.

Switch
index.php

As you saw from @Cenx's twitter picture just a week or so ago (https://twitter.com/Cennxx/status/1054807176869527554), Switch is real and Redigit has had it in his hands! It’s been a really great month production wise – and we’ve had great fun reviewing the milestone with touch functionality integrated.

The next production milestone is going to be focused on Re-Logic feedback on the UI and the implementation of features we have requested.

We think the build looks and feels great. Terraria really feels at home on Switch and we are starting to see the benefits emerge from having a unified codebase. There’s still a lot of work left to do, but the team is happy where things are at right now – still looking good for that 2019 launch....

Continue...

Terraria 50% Off During Steam Halloween Sale!

by Safeman : Oct 29, 2018 at 10:57 AM
Hello Terrarians :zombie:

:hoppinjack: The Halloween Sale is live on Steam and Terraria is 50% off! Through November 1st, you can get a single copy for $4.99 or grab a 4-Pack for only $14.99! The Official Terraria Soundtrack is on sale too, so if you have been waiting on a deal, now is your chance! Happy Halloween! :pumpking:

Continue...

Official Brand New Terraria T-Shirts, Hoodies, and More Available on Teespring and Amazon!

by Loki : Oct 17, 2018 at 12:35 PM
Good afternoon, Terrarians!

As you may recall, we rolled out our own line of on-demand Terraria t-shirts, Terraria tank tops, and Terraria hoodies earlier this year. We hope everyone got a chance to pick up their favorite Terraria shirt out of the four designs that we had available at the time.

If you found yourself wanting more - or perhaps one of the first four designs were not to your liking, we have great news - today, we are rolling out a whole bunch of brand new Terraria t-shirt designs to go with the ones that we already have available. These will be available on our Teespring storefront and are also now available directly from Amazon!

Terraria offerings on Amazon also include Terraria Hoodies, Terraria Long-Sleeve T-Shirts, and Terraria Pullover Sweatshirts - and we hope to expand on this with even more designs and product types moving forward.

Check out the many Terraria T-Shirt designs that you can use to show off your love of Terraria below! We have provided a link for Teespring and Amazon below each Terraria T-Shirt that goes directly to the store page for the design of your choosing! On Teespring, other merchandise options will be displayed on that same page. If you are looking for other Terraria clothing options on Amazon, simply do a quick Amazon search or let us know what you are after and we can steer you in the right direction. As always, we would love your feedback!

index.php

index.php

---

index.php

Continue...

Official The Oasis!

by Redigit : Oct 12, 2018 at 12:51 PM
Happy Friday Terrarians,

Pleased to share with you all a new minibiome that you can expect to see in the upcoming 1.3.6 update for PC!

index.php

Continue...

25 Million Copies Sold & 1.3.6 Spoilers!

by Safeman : Oct 1, 2018 at 1:27 PM
Hello Terrarians!

We are super excited to share another look at the upcoming 1.3.6 PC update with you to celebrate over 11 million sales on PC and 25 million sales overall! It has been an incredible experience so far and we can't wait to bring you more!

Continue...

Page 1 of 22
12345622Next >
XenPorta 2 PRO © Jason Axelrod from 8WAYRUN.COM

Mandrake167
Forum Statistics
Discussions:
Members:
User Record:
Latest Member:
StygianFalcon
Facebook
Twitter
New Profile Posts

Home>
Crimson

I know i made it up sorry 4 confuzing u
I got Got
Continue...
Page 1 of 22
1 2 3 4 5 622 Next >

MentalDestroyr
Forum Statistics
Discussions:
Members:
User Record:
Latest Member:
StygianFalcon
Facebook
Twitter
New Profile Posts

Home >
Underground (Fixed Width)

1. We are phasing out the Social Group feature on TCF. For more information and discussion, click here.
    Dismiss Notice
Search Results for Query: memes
HomeSearch>
Search Again
Page 1 of 10
12345610Next >

1. Post
    Ask A Stupid Question...
    Because can. are there memes here?
    Post by: Orbit1086, Today at 3:29 PM in forum: Forum Games

2. Post
    rate the person above you signature
    Oof, constructive criticism taken! The memes are the one where God is all like 'excuse me what the frick' (it is blaphsemy to put God, Jesus,...
    Post by: Bubby Aurora, Yesterday at 3:57 PM in forum: Forum Games

3. Post
    rate the person above you signature
    What memes are you talking about? 9.5/10 has some decent memes and WYVERN TIME!!!! but i dont see if your apart of the LBP fan club. If you had...
    Post by: Sockmonkey367, Yesterday at 1:15 PM in forum: Forum Games

4. Post
    Say A
    [/URL]
    Post by: [URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/luminyte.109229/']LumiNyte[/URL], Yesterday at 5:37 AM in forum: [URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/forum-games.31/']Forum Games[/URL]
    [*][URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/metaknight_but_terraria.126468/'][IMG]https://forums.terraria.org/data/avatars/s/126/126468.jpg?1548720069

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts
    12 *que memes*
    Post by: Metaknight_but_Terraria, Sunday at 10:54 AM in forum: Forum Games

5. Post
    The Last Post Wins!
    [/URL]
    Post by: [URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/staffordshire-daily-posts.43535/']Staffordshire Daily Posts[/URL], Saturday at 3:56 PM in forum: [URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/forum-games.31/']Forum Games[/URL]
    [*][URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/metaknight_but_terraria.126468/'][IMG]https://forums.terraria.org/data/avatars/s/126/126468.jpg?1548720069

Also memes many many memes
    Post by: Metaknight_but_Terraria, Jan 27, 2019 in forum: Forum Games

6. Post
    The Last Post Wins!
    Moral of the story: don't default dance in front of the dark lord.

Official Terraria Community Forums

Home>
PrevNext
Start
Stop

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Launching Tomorrow

by ClearConscious : Dec 11, 2018 at 11:39 AM
Update: The patch is now available to download on Xbox One & PS4.

Greetings Terrarians! We’re happy to announce that a new patch will be releasing Tuesday, December 11th at 10:00AM (Pacific Time) on PS4 & Xbox One. Please keep in mind that it may take some time for the update to propagate to your console.

As we explained in our previous “State of the Game” posts, the team was focused primarily on a Unity Game Engine update. This was done to remove some tech debt that accumulated during development.

Think of it as game development housekeeping.

We were also able to address several noteworthy bugs that were reported by the community which you can check out below.

Multiplayer & Split-Screen Fixes
  • Fixed a bug where multiplayer players would be stuck in an infinite load after the host force quit Terraria.
  • Fixed several bugs that would occur from exiting and re-entering both split-screen and online multiplayer in different ways.
  • Fixed a bug where players were unable to add the maximum number of split-screen players into a multiplayer session.
  • Fixed a bug where accessories equipped or unequipped would not be reflected for either the host or other players in the session.
  • Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes freeze for the host when multiple players joined the game simultaneously.
  • Fixed a bug where the player would fail to navigate to a multiplayer session after accepting the invitation while they hosted a multiplayer game.
  • Fixed a few other crashes that occurred from different actions surrounding console invitations.

Functionality Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that would cause the crafting menu to not update when the player ran out of material while in auto-pause.
  • Fixed a couple of different bugs related to sign-in changes on Xbox One.
  • Fixed a...

Continue...

Official The TCF Christmas Contest!

by Aurora3500 : Dec 5, 2018 at 11:12 AM
index.php

Terraria Community Forums 2018 Christmas Contest
index.php

Happy Holidays fellow Terrarians!

The Holidays are in full swing as the year of 2018 comes to a close. Throughout the Holidays, the passion of Terraria still continues as the Developers continue to make the 1.3.6 update for PC and Pipeworks continues work to update the Console & Mobile Versions of Terraria with the Nintendo Switch version to join the family next year, believe it or not, 2019 is only 1 month away!

To celebrate the Holidays, and to bring some excitement and Holiday Spirit, we've decided it is time for a new Contest to nicely wrap up the end of 2018! This is the Terraria Community Forums Christmas Contest!

index.php

The Theme

This time around, the theme is straightforward overall. You will make a creation that is Christmas themed and/or Winter themed. Examples of this could be building a replica of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, a Snowman, a Christmas Tree with Lights, making a cookie based off a Terraria character or monster, or any element of Terraria made to have a Christmas theme. Naturally this can also include elements from the Frost Moon and Frost Legion Christmas events in Terraria. What you will create is up to your imagination. Similar to previous contests, we want to offer several ways for contestants to creatively express themselves and get into the Winter or Holiday spirit!

Categories

There will be 3 Categories that members may choose to classify their entry with. Each member may choose only 1 category for their entry. And your Entry must focus on the theme of Christmas and/or Winter overall.
  • In-Game Creations: This includes screenshots or videos
  • Artwork:...

Continue...

CC Creation Compendium #67

by Khaios : Dec 1, 2018 at 5:41 AM
index.php

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why
Creation Compendium #67 is coming to town!

To enter your Terraria fanart into the next compendium, send your entries to @darthmorf this month!
Unsure how to enter? Check out this fancy guide!
Be sure to brush up on the rules first ^.^

Now that we're done with formalities, let's get to what you're all here for!

index.php

index.php

@Daimera

Continue...

Terraria 50% off During Steam Autumn Sale - Steam Awards Nominations Open!

by Safeman : Nov 21, 2018 at 11:20 AM
Happy Thanksgiving again, Terrarians!

Continuing in the spirit of being thankful for your support, we would like to share that Terraria is currently 50% off during the Steam Autumn Sale! That's right, you can pick up a copy of Terraria for only $4.99 - or a 4-Pack for $14.99. The Official Soundtrack is also on sale for 50% off. The Autumn Sale runs through November 27 at 10am Pacific Time.

Click HERE or click the image above to head to our Steam page to pick up your copy today - or grab one for a friend!

STEAM AWARDS NOMINATIONS

index.php

While you are there, consider nominating Terraria for one of the annual Steam Awards - nominations are live now and can be done via the Terraria Store Page. More information is available here: STEAM AWARDS NOMINATIONS INFO

Thanks in advance for your support - maybe we will bring one home this year!

Continue...

Terraria Amazon Store Launches Today - Plus Two New Terraria Shirt Designs!

by Loki : Nov 21, 2018 at 11:00 AM
Happy Thanksgiving, Terrarians!

We hope everyone finds time for friends and family this week – know that we are certainly thankful for each and every one of you! Of course, Thanksgiving also kicks off the holiday shopping season, and with that in mind, we wanted to share some new developments on the Terraria merchandise front!

Starting today, we have launched our very own Amazon storefront! This "one stop shop" on Amazon has links to every piece of Official Terraria Merchandise available on Amazon. From Terraria T-Shirts, Terraria Hoodies, Terraria Sweatshirts, and other Terraria clothing to Terraria home décor, Terraria books and more – this is something we are excited to offer and we look forward to expanding on both our product offerings and designs in the future. So keep a close eye on both our Amazon and Teespring stores throughout the Holiday season!

You can reach brand new Terraria Amazon store by clicking HERE or by clicking the image below.

index.php

TERRARIA CLOTHING DESIGNS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.UK & AMAZON.DE!

We also wanted to share that at least some of our Terraria Amazon.com offerings are now available on Amazon.uk and Amazon.de for all of our British and German fans! We cannot quite offer everything just yet – but we are excited to be able to share these with you. You should be able to find all that we have available via Amazon search (TIP: Search under "Clothing" category).

Of course, to serve your Terraria clothing needs, our Teespring store is here as well - and they can ship globally. Simply click HERE...

Continue...

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

by Safeman : Nov 8, 2018 at 12:38 PM
Greetings, Terrarians!

We hope that you’re enjoying the latest patch for Xbox One & PlayStation 4. As promised, we want to provide you with a quick monthly status update on all platforms.

PS4 & Xbox One
index.php

As alluded to in the previous state of the game post there’s some technical housekeeping that Pipeworks are in the process of completing. This includes a Unity Engine update and some platform-specific PlayStation/Xbox Development Kit software updates. These perhaps aren’t as interesting as prior updates, but they do provide much-needed under-the-hood work that will remove development bottlenecks to keep things running smoothly moving forward.

Along with that, we’ve been monitoring bugs and issues coming in from the wild. Those have been collected and we’re in the process of prioritizing them with our partners at 505 Games. Once we have additional information on which issues will be addressed we’ll let you know. Just know that your reports and feedback is being reviewed. We want you to know that loud and clear! Keep it coming.

Switch
index.php

As you saw from @Cenx's twitter picture just a week or so ago (https://twitter.com/Cennxx/status/1054807176869527554), Switch is real and Redigit has had it in his hands! It’s been a really great month production wise – and we’ve had great fun reviewing the milestone with touch functionality integrated.

The next production milestone is going to be focused on Re-Logic feedback on the UI and the implementation of features we have requested.

We think the build looks and feels great. Terraria really feels at home on Switch and we are starting to see the benefits emerge from having a unified codebase. There’s still a lot of work left to do, but the team is happy where things are at right now – still looking good for that 2019 launch....

Continue...

Terraria 50% Off During Steam Halloween Sale!

by Safeman : Oct 29, 2018 at 10:57 AM
Hello Terrarians :zombie:

:hoppinjack: The Halloween Sale is live on Steam and Terraria is 50% off! Through November 1st, you can get a single copy for $4.99 or grab a 4-Pack for only $14.99! The Official Terraria Soundtrack is on sale too, so if you have been waiting on a deal, now is your chance! Happy Halloween! :pumpking:

Continue...

Official Brand New Terraria T-Shirts, Hoodies, and More Available on Teespring and Amazon!

by Loki : Oct 17, 2018 at 12:35 PM
Good afternoon, Terrarians!

As you may recall, we rolled out our own line of on-demand Terraria t-shirts, Terraria tank tops, and Terraria hoodies earlier this year. We hope everyone got a chance to pick up their favorite Terraria shirt out of the four designs that we had available at the time.

If you found yourself wanting more - or perhaps one of the first four designs were not to your liking, we have great news - today, we are rolling out a whole bunch of brand new Terraria t-shirt designs to go with the ones that we already have available. These will be available on our Teespring storefront and are also now available directly from Amazon!

Terraria offerings on Amazon also include Terraria Hoodies, Terraria Long-Sleeve T-Shirts, and Terraria Pullover Sweatshirts - and we hope to expand on this with even more designs and product types moving forward.

Check out the many Terraria T-Shirt designs that you can use to show off your love of Terraria below! We have provided a link for Teespring and Amazon below each Terraria T-Shirt that goes directly to the store page for the design of your choosing! On Teespring, other merchandise options will be displayed on that same page. If you are looking for other Terraria clothing options on Amazon, simply do a quick Amazon search or let us know what you are after and we can steer you in the right direction. As always, we would love your feedback!

index.php

index.php

---

index.php

Continue...

Official The Oasis!

by Redigit : Oct 12, 2018 at 12:51 PM
Happy Friday Terrarians,

Pleased to share with you all a new minibiome that you can expect to see in the upcoming 1.3.6 update for PC!

index.php

Continue...

25 Million Copies Sold & 1.3.6 Spoilers!

by Safeman : Oct 1, 2018 at 1:27 PM
Hello Terrarians!

We are super excited to share another look at the upcoming 1.3.6 PC update with you to celebrate over 11 million sales on PC and 25 million sales overall! It has been an incredible experience so far and we can't wait to bring you more!

Continue...

Page 1 of 22
12345622Next >

Mandrake167
Forum Statistics
Discussions:
Members:
User Record:
Latest Member:
StygianFalcon
Facebook
Twitter
New Profile Posts

Home>
Crimson

Oi mate this tagged me.

We are phasing out the Social Group feature on TCF. For more information and discussion, click here.
Dismiss Notice
The Last Post Wins!

Forums
>
>
Forum Games
>
< Prev1←266926702671267226732674Thread ToolsUnwatch Thread
Sockmonkey367
Sockmonkey367
Official Terrarian
alright this upload_2019-2-5_12-1-46.png
--- Double Post Merged, Yesterday at 6:04 PM, Original Post Date: Yesterday at 6:01 PM ---
upload_2019-2-5_12-4-30.png this btw

You like this. Yesterday at 6:04 PM ReportUnlike+ QuoteReply
Celestial Creator
Celestial Creator
Steampunker
The Last Post Wins!

Page 2674 of 2674
Unwatch Thread

Sockmonkey367Official Terrarian
Start a Conversation
alright this [IMG]
[IMG] this btw

{M} {W} {T} Moon Flower
-{[Shadow Item!]}

{W} {M} Whoopee Cushion
- "Best" prank item

{M} {12} Tin Ore
-Two Ores make a bar

-Has a 1 turn cooldown

#53461Like+ QuoteReply
[IMG]
Indent" class="redactor_btn_indent" unselectable="on">
Write your reply...
Draft deleted
<p><br></p>
Draft savedDraft deleted

0%
Style
Snow
Contact Us
Help
Home
RSS
Terms and Rules
[IMG]

Home
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
(content deleted)
Members
Celestial Creator0
Inbox 0
Alerts 0
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:

Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
More...
Watched Forums
Watched Threads
Recent Activity
Authors
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts

Celestial Creator
Steampunker
Your Profile Page
(content deleted)
Alerts
[IMG]
Ultimate snowman 46 replied to the thread Count to the highest number before a staff member posts. There may be more posts after this.
6 minutes ago
[IMG]
Ingodia liked your post in the thread Official The Oasis!.
[IMG]
ILoveFries replied to the thread Count to the highest number before a staff member posts. There may be more posts after this.
[IMG]
Animus Viral replied to the thread The Last Post Wins!. There may be more posts after this.
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
Your Threads
Your Posts
Your Profile Posts
None
Save DraftDelete Draft

Dismiss Notice

wow.

Last edited: Yesterday at 9:49 PM
You like this. Yesterday at 9:36 PM ReportUnlike+ QuoteReply
Ultimate snowman 46
Ultimate snowman 46
Skeletron Prime
Hello there watcher of the snow biome theme

Yesterday at 9:40 PM EditDeleteReport+ QuoteReply
Super Shides
Super Shides
Skeletron Prime
Celestial Creator said: ↑
The Last Post Wins!

Page 2674 of 2674
Unwatch Thread
[IMG]
Start a Conversation
alright this [IMG]
[IMG] this btw

{M} {W} {T} Moon Flower
-{[Shadow Item!]}

{W} {M} Whoopee Cushion
- "Best" prank item

{M} {12} Tin Ore
-Two Ores make a bar

-Has a 1 turn cooldown

#53461Like+ QuoteReply
[IMG]
Write your reply...
Draft deleted
<p><br></p>
Draft savedDraft deleted

0%
Style
Snow
Contact Us
Help
Home
RSS
Terms and Rules
[IMG]

Home
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Mark Forums Read
Watched Forums
Watched Social Forums
Watched Threads
Members
Celestial Creator0
Inbox 0
Alerts 0
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:

Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
More...
Watched Forums
Watched Threads
Recent Activity
Authors
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts

Celestial Creator
Steampunker
Your Profile Page
Personal Details
Signature
Contact Details
Privacy
Preferences
Alert Preferences
External Accounts
Password
Your News Feed
Conversations 0
Alerts 0
Likes You've Received
Your Content
People You Follow
People You Ignore
Your Social Forums
Show online status
Log Out
Conversations

Start a New ConversationShow All...
Alerts
[IMG]
Ultimate snowman 46 replied to the thread Count to the highest number before a staff member posts. There may be more posts after this.
6 minutes ago
[IMG]
[IMG]
ILoveFries replied to the thread Count to the highest number before a staff member posts. There may be more posts after this.
[IMG]
Animus Viral replied to the thread The Last Post Wins!. There may be more posts after this.
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
Your Threads
Your Posts
Your Profile Posts
None
Save DraftDelete Draft

Dismiss Notice

wow.
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT

Yesterday at 9:47 PM ReportLike+ QuoteReply
Celestial Creator
Celestial Creator
Steampunker
Super Shides said: ↑
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT
why not?

Yesterday at 9:49 PM ReportLike+ QuoteReply
superscrub42
superscrub42
Skeletron Prime
Terraria Community Forums for Windows

Yesterday at 10:24 PM ReportLike+ QuoteReply
MentalDestroyr
MentalDestroyr
Skeletron
Ultimate snowman 46 said: ↑
Someone needs to make an anagram of the last post wins
Ashlen top twists

Yesterday at 11:51 PM ReportLike+ QuoteReply
Under cover cabbage
Under cover cabbage
Plantera
MentalDestroyr said: ↑
Ashlen top twists
what type of food is that?

Today at 12:13 AM ReportLike+ QuoteReply
MentalDestroyr
MentalDestroyr
Skeletron
I don't know

Today at 1:16 AM ReportLike+ QuoteReply
Orbit1086
Orbit1086
Terrarian
Its a pastry with a twisted top, made by a bakery called Ashlen and they taste like hellstone

Today at 3:21 AM ReportLike+ QuoteReply
MentalDestroyr
MentalDestroyr
Skeletron
oh....I just found that as an anagram for The Last Post Wins

Today at 3:36 AM ReportLike+ QuoteReply
Orbit1086
Orbit1086
Terrarian

Today at 3:37 AM ReportLike+ QuoteReply
Mandrake167
Mandrake167
Terrarian
Celestial Creator said: ↑
The Last Post Wins!

Page 2674 of 2674
Unwatch Thread
[IMG]
Start a Conversation
alright this [IMG]
[IMG] this btw

{M} {W} {T} Moon Flower
-{[Shadow Item!]}

{W} {M} Whoopee Cushion
- "Best" prank item

{M} {12} Tin Ore
-Two Ores make a bar

-Has a 1 turn cooldown

#53461Like+ QuoteReply
[IMG]
Write your reply...
Draft deleted
<p><br></p>
Draft savedDraft deleted

0%
Style
Snow
Contact Us
Help
Home
RSS
Terms and Rules
[IMG]

Home
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
(content deleted)
Members
Celestial Creator0
Inbox 0
Alerts 0
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:

Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
More...
Watched Forums
Watched Threads
Recent Activity
Authors
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts

Celestial Creator
Steampunker
Your Profile Page
(content deleted)
Alerts
[IMG]
6 minutes ago
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
Your Threads
Your Posts
Your Profile Posts
None
Save DraftDelete Draft

Dismiss Notice

wow.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepp!

Today at 3:44 AM ReportLike+ QuoteReply
MentalDestroyr
MentalDestroyr
Skeletron
Orbit1086 said: ↑
I got Got
Peasoop

Today at 4:03 AM ReportLike+ QuoteReply
Orbit1086
Orbit1086
Terrarian
yeen't

Today at 4:04 AM ReportLike+ QuoteReply
darthmorf
darthmorf
Party Girl
Mandrake167 said: ↑
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepp!
Oi mate this tagged me.

Today at 8:39 AM ReportLike+ QuoteReply
Yello_Xplorer
Yello_Xplorer
Plantera
Hello there Darthmate the Artistic Party Girl!

Today at 9:19 AM ReportLike+ QuoteReply
Ultimate snowman 46
Ultimate snowman 46
Skeletron Prime
Hello there wanderers of the last post wins

13 minutes ago EditDeleteReport+ QuoteReply
< Prev1←266926702671267226732674
[/SPOILER]

Back
Top Bottom