Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

6/50 Ulamog
15/30 Bruna

I forgot That the Qualm gaurdian does a thing. It slaps the memory gaurdian.

I look and Spot Orifan1, wave hi, and then dump boiling oil onto a Memory Gaurdian.

6/25 <CHARGE - ZEUS MARK TWO>
19/20 <CHARGE - THE POKEBAND - THE SERPERIOR>

Uh oh... the Godmodder's in trouble. Hmm, but it reminds me of something, like what? Ah, I could use some genre saaviness, I guess. It's not like it hurts. But I'll rather do the move first before TMB50 does.

"I know about one person case who broke the rules too. Did they get banned? No. Were they despised by everyone? Maybe, but he made it up with great ideas. You have some of them, after all. So, the defeat prophecy - it's best to not think about that, and scrap their goal after all. In fact... rules are there to break them. And you perfectly can do them. I'll try to imagine the future..." I hold the video, this one shows Godmodder standing triumphantly over everyone, with both video and the screen that pictures that unable to become destroyed, blocked, manipulated, moved away, rotated or have the photo replaced. "See - maybe AGs are using the outdated or falsified ruleset? Just don't give attention to their speech about rules saying blah blah blah... We should fight till last trickle of this goalless rebellion is destroyed!" This inspirational speech should repair Godmodder's ego and tick off the AG who thought about destroying him completely.

You're right. I am the Godmodder, what can they do to me?

Nearly Everyoner Dies (14/50)
The World: (8/44)
+2 Springtrap4Life
Actions:
I tell the Godmodder the following:
"I have the impression someone is trying to lie to you. Let me quote the very first page of this entire game. Because you also know we're actually in a play-by-post game:

As you may see, there's no part that says you have a winning condition. In fact, the game is literally called "Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames", which shows that your real purpose is to die here."

I can change fate, you know. I am not bound to whatever this foolish game this.

7/25 Zeus MK II
20/20 Serperior - expending

Let me see the rules... Nope, the victory condition isn't there, but wait... This is literally the sabotaging attempt! "Ekhem - the title's not important either. Trust me - I used to judge book by cover - alas ruleset and such. You shouldn't. Just make a victory condition yourself, Godmodder, there's no rule against making your own victory condition - cheat the fate, destroy the Onyx Dragon, make a game... Wait, I even got an idea! It's called Destroy the Player, a game where Godmodders in like of you have to kill the player about one hundred times, maybe less! That would be a great comedy! We should do it once we deal with the foes."
Then I turn at TMB50. "Well, you shouldn't run to rules, they're weapons of ladies, as one said. Title also may lure you into error. You know that, right?"

...wait, maybe he was telling right? But still, he's a foe in my own struggle o' power.

Well, the charge's there, so Dingdingding! I throw out a Pokeball out of nowhere, and now, there's that great noblish Snek to fight em' all.

Serperior:
Highish HP
Pretty averagish ATT
Ability - Leech Seed (III) - Drains 20,000 HP from the foe over duration of two turns.

You provide some confidence.
Serperior summoned!

Nearly Everyoner Dies (15/50)
The World: (9/44)
+2 JOEbob
Entity Actions:
The New Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog proceeds to eat Serperior.
Actions:
I reply with the following:
"But, you see, changing the rules that way means that it would just plain be a different game. If we start using those, what is to prevent me from making it so I can fix how the Godmodder will take damage next? Or to strip him of his powers?... In fact, I'm oging to do precisely the former: Now the Godmodder will suffer from a stroke if I tell him that his waifu is crud (Actual language is far less polite).
Then, I tell the Godmodder the following:
"Hey, dumbass! Your waifu is crud!" (Replace "Crud" with a less polite word).

What rabbit?
Hey, Zero-Two is a god tier waifu!
An army of weeaboos promptly storm upon him for 1 damage.

5/50 Ulamog
12/30 Bruna
+2 TMB50

Entities
Gisela Stabs the memory Gaurdian for more damage.

Emrakul is going to scream a terrifying Scream, so unholy and wretched that all PG Entities that hear it ears start bleeding.

I'm confused. What has no one decked the GodModder yet?
If there isn't some unspoken reason, I get a deck of cards, encase them in concrete, and throw them at the Godmodder's head

Entities ordered.
The Godmodder blocks it! A brick of concrete is too easy to dodge.

7/10 sock+2 stp
16/20 the nature of man
+2 springtrap
6/7 noobcarrier remote timer
Gamma should have a barrier, so he uses barrier.
D.a goes behind dara for this round.
Farm grows crops.
Dara should be at like 6/10 for reforitification. Also, it summons a pure bodyguard entity for itself (25k hp no attack.), which I've told it to do at least 3 seperate times and it hasn't done once what's up with that.
Offense sector is on retaliatory duty, troop factory makes troops.
I heal dara with some refined granite gems, refined oak strings, and a few other semi-nonsensical crafting items added to wynncraft.

Entities ordered.
20,000 HP healed.

Watching from afar, i silently observe the action while trying to get the godmodder's IP address

((im assuming all of this is still happening in a terraria server, correct?))

The Godmodder has a significant lack of IP. There is a void where his IP should be.

I just snipe the godmodder
[doublepost=1548541456,1548541441][/doublepost]*snipes godmodder*

The Godmodder dodges.

6/50 Ulamog
15/30 Bruna

I forgot That the Qualm gaurdian does a thing. It slaps the memory gaurdian.

I look and Spot Orifan1, wave hi, and then dump boiling oil onto a Memory Gaurdian.

20,000 damage to the Memory Guardian!

What's happening here?

We are having a war to get the godmodder out of the server.

The Godmodder onetaps the Damn Amalgamate and smashes Dara, dealing 35,000 damage. The two Memory Guardians attack Sloop Girl Wyvern for 30,000 damage, healing the damaged one for 10,000 HP.
NSL Gamma uses Barrier on Gisela, Emrakul, and Corrupted Qualm Guardian. Dara farts out a bodyguard. The Troop Factory makes a Recruit.

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 41/60 HP. Has the Scratched Record (5 Uses Left. Gives an entity an extra action.)
[PG] Memory Guardian 70,000/70,000 HP. Heals an ally for 10,000 HP on hit.
[PG] Memory Guardian 40,000/70,000 HP. Heals an ally for 10,000 HP on hit. Stunned!
[PG-Halt] Serperior 60,000 HP. 0/3 Leech Seed (Leech 15,000 HP over 2 turns from an enemy.)
[AG-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[AG] DarkUprising 0/100,000 HP. 12/15 Assist Points. Respawns next turn.
[AG-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 5/10 Food. Crop Growth 2/2.
[AG-JOE] Giant Rock 25,000/25,000 HP.
[AG-JOE] Recruit 3,000/3,000 HP.
[AG-JOE] Dara 150,000/250,000 HP. 20,000 HP Regen. 2/2 Buildup (+10,000 MHP). 6/10 Refortification. Summons a 25,000 HP/10,000 HP 5,000 ATK entity. Bodyguards all of JOE's Entities, besides the ones that aren't actually entities.
[AG-JOE] Offense Sector 125,000/150,000 HP. 1.75x Attack. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier. 1,000 Lifesteal for 2 more turns.
[AG-JOE] Troop Factory. 60,000/100,000 HP. Produces a Troop every turn.
[AG-JOE] Mining Rig. 0% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] FABBER. 10% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] Ruins of APEX. The main ship's down for sure, but the components might be salvageable...
[AG-JOE] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 2/3 Barrier: Give a 40,000 HP Barrier to 3 allies.
[AG-Springtrap] Gisela, the Broken Blade 55,000/70,000 HP. Can fuse with Bruna. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier.
[AG-Springtrap] Emrakul 235,000/250,000 HP. 0.5x attack. Corrupts enemies upon killing them, remaking them with reduced stats. Does not affect Elites and Bosses. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier.
[AG-Springtrap] Corrupted Qualm Guardian 30,000/30,000 HP. 50% chance to stun enemies on hit. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier.
[AG-Krill13] Scrap Werewolf 65,000/100,000 HP. 2/2 Screeching Howl (Debuffs all PGs by 20% for a turn.) 3/5 Ravage (Deal extreme damage to 1 enemy, and gain back 33% of the damage you deal as HP.)
[AG-Winkins] Cannon Sloops 20,000/20,000 HP. x2.
[AG-Winkins] Harpoon Sloops 15,000/15,000 HP. x4.
[AG-Winkins] Brigatines 40,000/40,000 HP. x2. 1.5x attack.
[AG-Winkins] Sloop Girl Wyvern 20,000/100,000 HP. Sloop Horn 3/3 (Summon 4 Harpoon Sloops or 2 Cannon Sloops.)

----------NEWLAND----------

[N] Ruins. Contains a significant stash of Divinium.
[N] Rusprit 20,000/20,000 HP. x3.

JOEBob: Has 35 Gold. Has quite a bit of wood. Has compost. Has some stone. Has significant amounts of metal. Has a Life Crystal.
Has relations to the Justinian I.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Clock: 3 uses. Gives an entity an additional action.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo. Also has Realicraft's body.
FlamingFlajacks:
Owns the C-Corp G-modding Helmet:
This helmet can be put on entities, where they will give the entity that a chance to be able to godmod attacks coming at them.
How ever, the downside is that attacks that do hit will do a bit more damage then they normally would. The helmet itself has 3 health, and will take one damage every other time it's host entity is damaged. A entity can only keep it for two turns, and if it is not put on a different entity manually at the end of those two turns, it will randomly choose a entity to attach itself to. Any PG can use it if it is not already in use. A AG can rent it for one turn per +2 they give me, with a max of two turns.
Noobcarrier Remote. 6/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by JOEBob.
Prime Cannon: Deal heavy damage to 3 entities. 3/3.

Last edited:
8/10 sock
17/20 the nature of man
+2 Whoever +s me.
Dara, buildup and fart out another Giant Rock. I have plans for giant rocks.
Farm, harvest. Offense sector, attack whoever attacks dara. NSL gamma helps Offense sector.
I use the Noobcarrier Remote and summon another NSL Gamma if possible, else a NSL beta.

Last edited:
Nearly Everyoner Dies (18/50)
The World: (12/44)
+2 JOEbob
Actions:
I proceed to show how to deck the Godmodder properly: By using a huge mecha to use every ship ever's deck as a blunt weapon on him. Of course, the rest of the ship is still very much attached.

Last edited:
9/10 sock
18/20 the nature of man
+2 Whoever +s me.
NCR timer: 0/7
Justinian spends some gold and hires an assassin, giving them a very peculiur task. They are to go to Newland and put a tarp over the Divinium deposit, Then pull it off.
They, being an assassin, sneak past the Rusprits, and succeed, I hope. Much to their surprise, the Divinium vanishes as they rip the tarp off! Wherever could it be? Oh, what a mystery.

Last edited:
8/25 Zeus MK II
1/50 Titan Nuclear Bombing on your face!
Entity actions: Serperior draws the attention of the Sloop Girl Wyvern, and as the latter is captivated by the Pokemon, it strikes with Iron Tail (What? It's a Move Tutor Serperior can learn!)

Actions:
So, this is where we're going, eh? A stalemate because there's so much more AGs. For the first fire though, goes Gisela. She's not really helping the situation, so she should actually be killed by me. I pull out an comically large hammer, and just as it prepares to shatter the ground, it's a... Pogo? AAAAH! i think I have a second one. Let me see... Rufus Rubberarm? How did you get there? GET. OUT! I seem to be panting, as suddenly flock of Mine Birds flock over me- what even was the cause of it... BREAD!? Meanwhile the target has so much laughs, she has multiple heart attacks and she can't breathe either. Talk about the deadly comedy!

Last edited:
Ulamog 7/50
Bruna 18/30
+2 Joebob

Entities
Emrakul and Gisela do a combo move, strangeling the memory gaurdian by wrapping it in Tentacles.

I torture the Undamaged Memory Guardian with Math

It's time I made a return to these types of forum games.
Hulk's Weight In Bees 1/30
Stakataka 1/20

I throw a bunch of old Samsung Galaxies at the Memory Guardian with the highest health. They explode violently on impact.

Nearly Everyoner Dies (19/50)
The World: (13/44)
Actions:
I proceed to burn the Serperior's house down with combustible lemons, on top of burning it with said lemons, on top of all the various combustible fruit, such as combustible pomegranates, oranges, and durians. Specially the last one because that's bound to poison it.
After that, I introduce the Serperior to solid helium in great quantities, particularly by freezing the helium with the Serperior in it. Which I then compound by having the cold mess caused attacked by more than enough mythical fiery birds to melt it right back and eat it.
Finally, I cover it in really toxic stuff, such as dimethyl cadmium, polonium-210, and to glyphosate. Followed by unshielded exposure to the fan communities of League of Legends, Call of Duty, CS: GO, Fortnite, Undertale, and Minecraft. Including the most toxic fanwork.

Last edited:
9/25 Zeus MK II
2/50 Titan Nuclear Bombing on your face!
I laugh off the attack of TMB50. What did he just do?

Wait, let me go into the concrete. Gisela would still be there due to Barrier... I sigh, and proceed to ferally slash upon her with the power of- the brick suddenly drops on her as I prepared to slash her with Leaf Blade... oops. I try again- some more concrete drops from the sky. The more I slash, the more it gets. Then she's buried in concrete, severely injured. But that's not the only thing I want to do. I melt it all to form the greatbrick, also choking and making the living fossil (maybe even molten skeleton?) from her, before focusing every single power to shatter it and make her vulnerable to the scavengers. Many scavengers. They all eat her like a prey! She's no longer there, even if she was a blade, as this concrete melting point was tenfold of that of the sword materials!

Finally, to finish it, I drop an meteor onto her. Maybe this will teach her a lesssssssssgrrrrrrrrrraaawwwwwwwwwrrrr- *CONNECTION LOSS - FERALITY LEVELS OVER CRITICAL LEVEL.*

<TARGET "GISELA" TERMINATED>
<LOST CONNECTION WITH HALT: REASON - OUTRAGE>
<REGAINED CONNECTION>
<CAN'T RELATE FOR "HALT" - TOO FERAL>

=====
/*OOC:

Well, I'm not leaving. It's just flavour text for whatever future attacks are to come. And they'll be very... very interesting, as said Chinese.*/

Last edited:
8/10 sock
17/20 the nature of man
+2 Whoever +s me.
Dara, buildup and fart out another Giant Rock. I have plans for giant rocks.
Farm, harvest. Offense sector, attack whoever attacks dara. NSL gamma helps Offense sector.
I use the Noobcarrier Remote and summon another NSL Gamma if possible, else a NSL beta.

Entities ordered.
Second NSL Gamma summoned.

Nearly Everyoner Dies (18/50)
The World: (12/44)
+2 JOEbob
Actions:
I proceed to show how to deck the Godmodder properly: By using a huge mecha to use every ship ever's deck as a blunt weapon on him. Of course, the rest of the ship is still very much attached.

The Godmodder is now immune to being decked!

9/10 sock
18/20 the nature of man
+2 Whoever +s me.
NCR timer: 0/7
Justinian spends some gold and hires an assassin, giving them a very peculiur task. They are to go to Newland and put a tarp over the Divinium deposit, Then pull it off.
They, being an assassin, sneak past the Rusprits, and succeed, I hope. Much to their surprise, the Divinium vanishes as they rip the tarp off! Wherever could it be? Oh, what a mystery.

You hire an assassin for 3 Gold. He strangely does not come back. There are also more than before.

8/25 Zeus MK II
1/50 Titan Nuclear Bombing on your face!
Entity actions: Serperior draws the attention of the Sloop Girl Wyvern, and as the latter is captivated by the Pokemon, it strikes with Iron Tail (What? It's a Move Tutor Serperior can learn!)

Actions:
So, this is where we're going, eh? A stalemate because there's so much more AGs. For the first fire though, goes Gisela. She's not really helping the situation, so she should actually be killed by me. I pull out an comically large hammer, and just as it prepares to shatter the ground, it's a... Pogo? AAAAH! i think I have a second one. Let me see... Rufus Rubberarm? How did you get there? GET. OUT! I seem to be panting, as suddenly flock of Mine Birds flock over me- what even was the cause of it... BREAD!? Meanwhile the target has so much laughs, she has multiple heart attacks and she can't breathe either. Talk about the deadly comedy!

You suffocate Gisela for 55,000(-40,000) damage! Gisela dies!

Ulamog 7/50
Bruna 18/30
+2 Joebob

Entities
Emrakul and Gisela do a combo move, strangeling the memory gaurdian by wrapping it in Tentacles.

I torture the Undamaged Memory Guardian with Math

Entities ordered.
The worst math lesson ever. 20,000 damage!

It's time I made a return to these types of forum games.
Hulk's Weight In Bees 1/30
Stakataka 1/20

I throw a bunch of old Samsung Galaxies at the Memory Guardian with the highest health. They explode violently on impact.

Memory Guardian down!

Nearly Everyoner Dies (19/50)
The World: (13/44)
Actions:
I proceed to burn the Serperior's house down with combustible lemons, on top of burning it with said lemons, on top of all the various combustible fruit, such as combustible pomegranates, oranges, and durians. Specially the last one because that's bound to poison it.
After that, I introduce the Serperior to solid helium in great quantities, particularly by freezing the helium with the Serperior in it. Which I then compound by having the cold mess caused attacked by more than enough mythical fiery birds to melt it right back and eat it.
Finally, I cover it in really toxic stuff, such as dimethyl cadmium, polonium-210, and to glyphosate. Followed by unshielded exposure to the fan communities of League of Legends, Call of Duty, CS: GO, Fortnite, Undertale, and Minecraft. Including the most toxic fanwork.

That's...
TaQ1A9I.jpg

Serperior dies instantly from the Fire, Ice, and Poison.

9/25 Zeus MK II
2/50 Titan Nuclear Bombing on your face!
I laugh off the attack of TMB50. What did he just do?

Wait, let me go into the concrete. Gisela would still be there due to Barrier... I sigh, and proceed to ferally slash upon her with the power of- the brick suddenly drops on her as I prepared to slash her with Leaf Blade... oops. I try again- some more concrete drops from the sky. The more I slash, the more it gets. Then she's buried in concrete, severely injured. But that's not the only thing I want to do. I melt it all to form the greatbrick, also choking and making the living fossil (maybe even molten skeleton?) from her, before focusing every single power to shatter it and make her vulnerable to the scavengers. Many scavengers. They all eat her like a prey! She's no longer there, even if she was a blade, as this concrete melting point was tenfold of that of the sword materials!

Finally, to finish it, I drop an meteor onto her. Maybe this will teach her a lesssssssssgrrrrrrrrrraaawwwwwwwwwrrrr- *CONNECTION LOSS - FERALITY LEVELS OVER CRITICAL LEVEL.*

<TARGET "GISELA" TERMINATED>
<LOST CONNECTION WITH HALT: REASON - OUTRAGE>
<REGAINED CONNECTION>
<CAN'T RELATE FOR "HALT" - TOO FERAL>

=====
/*OOC:

Well, I'm not leaving. It's just flavour text for whatever future attacks are to come. And they'll be very... very interesting, as said Chinese.*/

Gisela killed!

The Godmodder notices his lack of mooks and suddenly pulls out an hourglass.
By the power of Time, I command, begone!
A giant rift appears, sucking everyone in. You appear out of what seems to be a temple. The Godmodder and the single Memory Guardian are absent. An man, about in his early fifties, comes in wearing robes.
...!
Oh, hello there. Welcome to the Temple of Time.
...Anyone passing through here? Well recently a young man with a dragon t-shirt flew through the door to the Inner Temple.

The Man points to the gaping hole in one of the three doors nearby.
You all can enter, but I warn you, you will be significantly weaker, and you cannot bring your... massive army inside. You'll hae to find him yourselves.

[TOT] Door to the Inner Temple.
[AG-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[AG] DarkUprising 0/100,000 HP. 12/15 Assist Points. Respawns next turn.
[AG-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 5/10 Food. Crop Growth 2/2.
[AG-JOE] Giant Rock 25,000/25,000 HP.
[AG-JOE] Recruit 3,000/3,000 HP.
[AG-JOE] Dara 150,000/250,000 HP. 20,000 HP Regen. 2/2 Buildup (+10,000 MHP). 6/10 Refortification. Summons a 25,000 HP/10,000 HP 5,000 ATK entity. Bodyguards all of JOE's Entities, besides the ones that aren't actually entities.
[AG-JOE] Offense Sector 125,000/150,000 HP. 1.75x Attack. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier. 1,000 Lifesteal for 2 more turns.
[AG-JOE] Troop Factory. 60,000/100,000 HP. Produces a Troop every turn.
[AG-JOE] Mining Rig. 0% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] FABBER. 10% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] Ruins of APEX. The main ship's down for sure, but the components might be salvageable...
[AG-JOE] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 2/3 Barrier: Give a 40,000 HP Barrier to 3 allies.
[AG-JOE] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 0/3 Barrier: Give a 40,000 HP Barrier to 3 allies.
[AG-Springtrap] Emrakul 235,000/250,000 HP. 0.5x attack. Corrupts enemies upon killing them, remaking them with reduced stats. Does not affect Elites and Bosses. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier.
[AG-Springtrap] Corrupted Qualm Guardian 30,000/30,000 HP. 50% chance to stun enemies on hit. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier.
[AG-Krill13] Scrap Werewolf 65,000/100,000 HP. 2/2 Screeching Howl (Debuffs all PGs by 20% for a turn.) 3/5 Ravage (Deal extreme damage to 1 enemy, and gain back 33% of the damage you deal as HP.)
[AG-Winkins] Cannon Sloops 20,000/20,000 HP. x2.
[AG-Winkins] Harpoon Sloops 15,000/15,000 HP. x4.
[AG-Winkins] Brigatines 40,000/40,000 HP. x2. 1.5x attack.
[AG-Winkins] Sloop Girl Wyvern 20,000/100,000 HP. Sloop Horn 3/3 (Summon 4 Harpoon Sloops or 2 Cannon Sloops.)

----------NEWLAND----------

[N] Ruins. Contains a significant stash of Divinium.
[N] Rusprit 20,000/20,000 HP. x6.

JOEBob: Has 32 Gold. Has quite a bit of wood. Has compost. Has some stone. Has significant amounts of metal. Has a Life Crystal.
Has relations to the Justinian I.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Clock: 3 uses. Gives an entity an additional action.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo. Also has Realicraft's body.
FlamingFlajacks:
Owns the C-Corp G-modding Helmet:
This helmet can be put on entities, where they will give the entity that a chance to be able to godmod attacks coming at them.
How ever, the downside is that attacks that do hit will do a bit more damage then they normally would. The helmet itself has 3 health, and will take one damage every other time it's host entity is damaged. A entity can only keep it for two turns, and if it is not put on a different entity manually at the end of those two turns, it will randomly choose a entity to attach itself to. Any PG can use it if it is not already in use. A AG can rent it for one turn per +2 they give me, with a max of two turns.
Noobcarrier Remote. 6/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by JOEBob.
Prime Cannon: Deal heavy damage to 3 entities. 3/3.

Last edited:
Ulamog 8/50
Bruna 19/30
+2 Joebob

Entities:
Emrakul planes walks to the blind eternities, where she came from, and begins healing herself
Corrupt qualm gaurdian begins broadcasting to the memory gaurdian, hoping to convert it to the side of Emrakul. (10% it starts becoming corrupted, 33% it is confused)

Act.
I freeze Gisela's body for later usage on another dimension. She now still exists, and the only way to get to said dimension is me. Her body is preserved, and cannot despawn or be damaged.

Last edited:
Nearly Everyoner Dies (22/50)
The World: (16/44)
Actions:
I proceed to go to the Newlands, go down the Ruins, and use my awesome diplomatic skills to scare the Rusprits away in an exchange that started with me trying to talk them down.
They got angry, asked me what I'll do over the evil of humanity, tell them that "We deserve to be punished", which scares them because that's not how they remember humanity to be like.
I try to tell them a bit about history, which intrigues them, asking me what I think about the present. I give them a gloomy response, further scaring them.
Finally, I try to interrogate them, which angers them. They treathen to punish me, but I tell them that it'd be the other way around, causing them to flee in horror.

This will be only a charge post... for now. (Reasoning is - well, technically I'm not supposed to give you any details after all.)

<10/25 ZEUS MARK II - ENTITY>
<3/50 'TITAN' NUCLEAR BOMBER - ACTION/ENTITY>

CAN'T LOCATE TARGET PLR_HALT - UNKNOWN STATE...?

Nearly Everyoner Dies (23/50)
The World: (17/44)
Actions:
I finally cross the Door to the Inner Temple. I look for the Godmodder because I have to keel him with all the ships I previously used to deck him. Guess what I do once I find him.

Back
Top Bottom