Member-Run Project Pixel art discord server announcement (Pixcord)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frous

The Destroyer
Pixcord_logo.png

Hello, people. So I've decided starting up a discord server mainly focused on art and benefit you via constructive criticism or compliments, also trying to make the server be fun or worthwhile for members.
We have set up Daily and Weekly Challenges we assign to hopefully bring the members a decent learning or fun experience. At the same time we have seasonal contests that are meant work as a fun experience for the people.
We have a showcase channel for both pixel art and general art that excludes pixel art for you to share your creations with others

If you are interested in joining please do click the invite or contact me via discord (Frous#4068) so I can invite you :)
Hoping to see you there! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably worth noting that there's already at least one prominent Terraria pixelart Discord server. Not trying to discourage you, but just thought you ought to know.

Probably worth noting that there's already at least one prominent Terraria pixelart Discord server. Not trying to discourage you, but just thought you ought to know.
I am aware of that entirely, though this is more focused in general spriting/pixel art.

This section is for displaying your artwork, not for advertising a separate venue for it.

You can link your discord channel on your profile/in your signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom