Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im Glas to see that you are (surprisingly) actually working on the mobile update but at this page or won't be out till 2025 ffs

Is it legal to post your Switch ID here? I like to know because I would love to have some more friends when Terraria launches on the Switch :)

This is my first time in this terraria. I would love to see the new version 1.3 in mobile... NOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
[doublepost=1549364413,1549363892][/doublepost]If I really had powers. I'd go to the exact date this update was released hahahahaha!!!!!

All exclusives will be removed and all PC stuff will be added, but will we be able to download maps on mobile e.g. Android?

E- Terrarians leave a reply in my comment if you have any new news for me ok ty.
Kogasa: Papa-San , Mama-San is waiting for you at the Human village three hours ago! Get up from that that chair and make with the honeymoon, er I mean go get to work with her!

I'm ready for testing the beta Switch Eur version of Terraria. I already beta tested the 3ds version and was great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom