tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Found a small bug, but I happened to be mining up a meteorite crash site when a blood moon rose, and I started getting all of the Thorium-specific blood moon enemies. Meteor biomes are supposed to override all other spawns, so technically none of those other mobs should be spawning.

ETA: Found a second small bug. I just replaced one of my house's beds with a Yew Wood Bed, and it's no longer valid housing.

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with creating artificial Aquatic Depth Biome? Having trouble getting it to turn even though I feel like I've got plenty of blocks...

Edit:

Looks like you need >700 blocks to make the biome. Sheesh... Way more than most other biomes. Good to know =)

Last edited:
I love the Conduit Armor and would like to use a martian weapon that would benefit from its +martian weapon stat. Any idea what weapons fall under that?

Steam Cloud Saves: Cloud saves break mod generated ore and the Aquatic Depths. If cloud saves are active and you generate a world/load a world, you will lose ALL modded tiles in the world. This loss is irrecoverable; Don't let it happen to you!
does this mean the ingame cloud save or that Steam cloud synchronization? i'm bad with these kind of things so I am kinda confused

I love the Conduit Armor and would like to use a martian weapon that would benefit from its +martian weapon stat. Any idea what weapons fall under that?
Any vanilla and Thorium mod weapons that drop during the event count as a martian weapon. Other modded martian weapons will not work unfortunately.

does this mean the ingame cloud save or that Steam cloud synchronization? i'm bad with these kind of things so I am kinda confused
tModLoader may have actually fixed this issue in one of its recent updates, but it originally meant both essentially. If anything tried to save over the cloud, it would interfere and not be able to save the modded tiles of the world.

tModLoader may have actually fixed this issue in one of its recent updates, but it originally meant both essentially. If anything tried to save over the cloud, it would interfere and not be able to save the modded tiles of the world.
ah makes sense, thanks! initially had steam synchronization on but when I read about the save problem kinda got worried I'd have to start over a new world.

so i got the true penguin wand and it does not seem to be doing anything r there conditions to its use or is its effect just not something that is visible

It's the first true mod i try and it's very good ! so congrats.

But i've maybe found a bug, i've notice we can get modded loot on mimic from statue (proof of avarice + fake coin) , even in pre-hardmode, tbh it's a good new for me since i like this transformation and the hat but i'm pretty sure it's unwanted :p

Are you trying it near enemies?
thank u that makes a world of difference and the fact it works on bosses (at least to a extent for the moment im just running test files in which i have no problem using cheat sheet to get everything when i believe i am ready i will run a actual file in which my use of cheat sheets features will be limited only to the extra minion and accessory slots well using a newly created character and only gave them the true penguin wand it worked on eye of cthulu not so much on skeletron prime) it reminds me kinda of the ratchet and clank series ( which i love by the way)

Hi again , i've try farm some hour "coin bag mimic" in hte caverne layer in an AFK farm (invocations autokill + prevent spawn in unreachable pocket with block) but i didnt get any coin kill (i've kill a lot of Bat, Skeleton,Black slime, Mother Slime,Salamander,Crawdad,Earthen bat, Earthen golem, Gilded slime and even some Gilded lycan) but 0 coin bag....

If there a special way to spawn them ? like moving or something like that please ?

Edit : Ok after more testing , indeed we need to move , since it's a static mob spawning outside screen and despawn if offscreen for too long it seem logic, but i didnt know it was also the case for make it spawn.

So i've modif my farm with a conveyor belt for my char , with a portal (portal gun) at each side + some sentry for auto farming + count as player-kill (banner).

Last edited:
Not sure if this is a conflict with any my mods, but Drift Boots do not work period. Every other boots seem to work just fine but Drift Boots specifically do not seem to be working. Not even getting the 5% move speed increase.

I don't want to be the first of the many complaining so I will say it befor anyone else does. WHY do you have the modded content hidden? I really enjoy your mod but 30% of the features are way too wack in my opinion (kinda ruins the experience). So can you make it unhidden so I could slice it apart to the features I enjoy (Note that credits to the team will be kept/added (It won't go public/be uploaded either)).

Hi , i've see on the wiki we can reforge TotemCaller , but after tried with gobelin + heromod , it seem we can't reforge them.

Is it a bug ?

EDIT : seem be a bug from an another mod (stack max + extra)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom