Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish they came with a release date for Switch.......the waiting game is really getting tiring me out.

I really wish they came with a release date for Switch.......the waiting game is really getting tiring me out.
Would you rather not knowing when Switch 1.3 will launch, or having the launch date pushed back repeatedly?

Would you rather not knowing when Switch 1.3 will launch, or having the launch date pushed back repeatedly?

Honestly, both questions are kind of the same. Let's just hope before I die I can play the game again xD

I knew he wasn't mobile exclusive, I just hope they don't exclude him cause I haven't had a chance to fight him and farm him for the stuff he drops
Hey.. just as a tip I recommend using the vampire knives due to their small healing ability, not consuming any ammo or mana, and their spread

So... I wonder how to get your “rank” or whatever up. What I mean by this is like I am a terrarian. I see users who are “plantera” and “retanaizer” and “golem” and “official terrarian” does it have something to do with how long you have been on forums? Do you have to sign up for something? Well however this comes about, It obviously doesn’t come easily. Also “moderator” (obviously that is a high position)
[doublepost=1550108478,1550108383][/doublepost]Honestly just curious

So... I wonder how to get your “rank” or whatever up. What I mean by this is like I am a terrarian. I see users who are “plantera” and “retanaizer” and “golem” and “official terrarian” does it have something to do with how long you have been on forums? Do you have to sign up for something? Well however this comes about, It obviously doesn’t come easily. Also “moderator” (obviously that is a high position)
[doublepost=1550108478,1550108383][/doublepost]Honestly just curious
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?help/trophies

Please try to keep to the topic on threads. If you have random questions, try asking a staff member on their profile. Thanks.

I wish that they will update the torch animation [including the items {e.g. chandelier} that have torch animation] or if not, due to the limitation of mobile, make it like the yellow sprite they deed in 1.3, not the old orange sprite.

I wish that they will update the torch animation [including the items {e.g. chandelier} that have torch animation] or if not, due to the limitation of mobile, make it like the yellow sprite they deed in 1.3, not the old orange sprite.
I agree. I also hope they make it so that the flame dye actually works. It doesn’t seem to show up on my character at all for some reason

Bro I’ve been playing mobile before duke fishron came out I’m soo excited but have been waiting a long time and really hope it comes out his year since I might buy ps4 terraria if I like 1.3 mobile

So this is my question... how many more years are we going to wait for the next update??? Its been like 3 yrs of waiting still no update.... just tell us if there wont be any update anymore than giving us teasers that we wont be getting any time soon...

So this is my question... how many more years are we going to wait for the next update??? Its been like 3 yrs of waiting still no update.... just tell us if there wont be any update anymore than giving us teasers that we wont be getting any time soon...

I agree, the first time Terraria was going to launch was in december 2017, and here we are now, still waiting. Honestly, there are some games, not cheap, that will come out in the spring and summer that have my priority, and being careful on spending money, I really hope I dont have to skip Terraria if its getting pushed back more and more until infinity, but I might if the other games come out first. Really hoping 505 games will get us a update soon on the Switch launch.

por favor me ajude a recuperar meu personagem principal em terraria mobile 1.2. Os detalhes do meu personagem, Nome: NitroX Eu tenho Drax Drill, eu tenho a armadura completa de Melted Bar, e eu já enfrentei olho gigante, slime king, queen bee, skeletron e goblin invasion

por favor me ajude a recuperar meu personagem principal em terraria mobile 1.2. Os detalhes do meu personagem, Nome: NitroX Eu tenho Drax Drill, eu tenho a armadura completa de Melted Bar, e eu já enfrentei olho gigante, slime king, queen bee, skeletron e goblin invasion
Sorry @NitroX BR, there's no way for us to help you recover your character. In the future, make sure that you are giving the game enough time to save. Interrupting the save process can create problems with the data. I'm not sure what happened with your character save, but in case it was corrupted, giving the game enough time to fully run the save process can be beneficial.

Be patient. They are rewriting the whole game code. Be patient and give them time. Complaining won’t bring the update faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom