Mobile Calling All Terrarians: Send in Your Mobile Saves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you change the resolution of your phone?

Requirements:
1- PC
2- Android Device

https://c.mi.com/thread-867543-1-0.html (in 4. step if you dont see your phone than you need to type adb shell and than adb devices and if it still doesnt work just read what i typed.)

It works on all android devices.

I did this on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and my friends Huawei P8 Lite works perfectly.
Only problem i have faced is my PC wasnt recognising my phone when it was USB Debugging mode and to fix it go to google and type USB Debugging driver and click the first link(Universal ADB Drivers). You can find a youtube video on setting the usb debugging, its not that hard.

Why Can't I Upload My World?
I Can Only Upload My Character But I'm sorry if the character is kinda weak because I just defeated the golem.

The iDreamSky version is the only version permitted in China, they have the sole rights to the game there. It would be against the law for Re-Logic/505Games to make the GooglePlay version available to that market.

@樱华缘, please do not suggest methods that may be illegal to get around these restrictions. Your post has been removed. Thanks.

=========

This thread is specifically asking for Android saves, not iOS at this time. Please do not ask how to access your iOS saves, as those methods may well violate our policies regarding mobile hacking.
Does not require mobile hacking. Please do not spread misinformation.

Why are all my messages waiting approval now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does not require mobile hacking. Please do not spread misinformation.

Regardless of your opinion about it, it is counter to our rules here to discuss it. Please drop the subject. If you want to discuss it further in private, you can PM me. Thanks.

Why are all my messages waiting approval now?
Something in the quoted message triggered the moderation filter. Apologies.

Hola Dr Studios, quería informar que mí móvil (Moto G5 Plus) no se encuentra en la lista de móviles, por ende no se como cargar mís datos a su página

But this is quite sad for the iOS players out there any one agrees?!

As an iOS player myself, this is more of a limitation based on how saves are handled with iOS than anything DRS did/can do. Hopefully, they can find a way. :)

Good Lord just release a beta, give us something to play

The game is not at Beta yet. Have to get there first before that is even a possibility... that doesn't mean a public beta will/will not happen (don't think that call has been made yet even), just saying that it isn't even to that point yet.

As an iOS player myself, this is more of a limitation based on how saves are handled with iOS than anything DRS did/can do. Hopefully, they can find a way. :)

The game is not at Beta yet. Have to get there first before that is even a possibility... that doesn't mean a public beta will/will not happen (don't think that call has been made yet even), just saying that it isn't even to that point yet.
Does the UI come right away or you wait a few weeks for it..?

Alright in that case release the mess that must be the pre alpha as a beta and I got good arguments 1 we spend money on this port 2, 3 years of nothing 3 feedback I guess 4 why act "professionally" about not releasing an optional garbage build of Terraria when this game is on the list of most sold videogames ever and still takes 8 blue moons to update

For iOS, couldn’t you release a small update that would allow users to upload their saves to your servers that way? Then, once 1.3 drops, allow us to move them back to local save. Can you also implement a way to have a cloud backup of a local save? That would have been helpful many times. Thank you

Oh snap I forgot if Terraria is going to weight more then there should be the option to move it to the micro SD card, currently it can only be installed on the device

the poll is not working \(-0-)/
Now that we have all of the filesthat we need to send on-hand, we are ready for the final step - uploading these to the developers!

To start this process, click theDR Studios logo below:

Once you do so, you should see the screen below:

index.php

To send DR your saves, simply fill in the Device box, and then upload each .cs or .csworld file individually (you can upload as many as you want per submission!).

Do the Captcha thing, hit Submit and you are all done!

Hello all - checked with DR and they decided to pull it down for a while because you all were so awesome in sending in your saves that they got over 2000 in just a few short days!

They may open it back up again later, but for now, they have more than enough to work with.

Stay tuned!

Locking this for now and making a note on page one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom