Pony's Feelventure

That's interesting. Do you do robotics as a hobby or did you actually study robotics? Would love to see some of your creations.
Yeah, just a hobby thing - it's for a competition called Vex Robotics. Here's a pic:
IMG_20180224_204223.jpg
I have serious concerns about my direction of this thread. I find it really hard to continue Terraria art after all of its novelty has been explored. Yet, there is still a deep sense of appreciation for this game that always lead me back here. But I do not know what to do with that feeling. Should I continue to do Terraria art or should I switch to a more personal thread, posting somewhat unrelated content like the one above (though I'm pretty sure it's against the rules) but will still be open to Terraria requests.

Tell me what you guys think.
I think you should do what you enjoy; that's what's important here. Plenty of artists on the forum don't do a great deal of Terraria related stuff anymore.

Sadly, it's not the good kind of crazy. Haven't even had much time for video games to be honest, I do wish I had time to just mess around in a game with you though.

As far as posting non-Terraria related art goes...
View attachment 194672
pretty sure this screenshot of the rules has you covered.
That actually doesn't matter if you non-terraria art here, some people did this and didn't recieved a warning. I think you must have at least one Terraria themed art here to do not get own thread closed, ....

darthmorf_by_juzlikeyu-dczjyjq.jpg

"This is it."

Probably the last thing I will post here. It has been a great journey.

You can still find me on DeviantArt. I rarely draw anything nowadays but hey, who knows?
Wow, that is amazing. Thank you so much, your talent always astounds me. It sucks to hear that you don't plan to return here, but I am glad for all the amazing things you've created already. See you around!

The longest and greatest journeys tend to have the best endings, and even if it is sad that the book has to close, it'll always happen sooner or later, and this is one hell of a way to do it.

I have got a character!

Her name is Ivy Winters, Transgender female geomancer, she uses earth magic to manipulate her prosthetics (made out of rock), which are her legs and her right arm. She fights using blasts of earth and a rock roughly in the shape of a rock.

Her looks: she is androgynous, young. She has long blond hair and her eyes are grey. She has three limbs that are hewn stone approximations of the limbs she lost in an accident. She wears loose clothing, with a T-shirt with a design under an open jacket, underneath that she has a set of loose pants (so that they are not caught on the rocks that make up her legs), with a red skirt over it.

The actual character sheet.
The HellQ, a very lengthy questionnaire filled in by the character, from the character's perspective (except the last question)

Eh,ill take a shot and post my character. I already made an image for reference.
Something something a Fox Mechanic character
May_Overspark-2.PNG

Even though it was time, he was still anxious. His heart beat slow and heavy. Then the moment came. His heart stopped briefly. She stood tall with squared shoulders, her body now full with life and filled with vigor. She had grown. Her burning blue eyes connected with his eyes of ebony. It was the only thing that didn't change after those long years. Her hair was colored like the sky and shone twice as bright. It was unkempt, falling beneath her knees and wild like the blood that flowed in her. The wind swept it gently. A perfect compliment. All feelings laid in the past. He was here and so was she. It was a long way, too long. There was nowhere else left to go. They had nothing left but each other. It did not matter, he thought. Passion flared in his heart. It was beating with fire.

"I missed you", Alayna whispered.

The wind blew and leaves fell.

df74i9g-f95d0e93-581e-47d7-b22f-7547ee1aa59e.png

Last edited:
Welcome back!
It's good to see you around again. I like the short story with the art- feels like an awakening or new beginning of sorts.

Back
Top Bottom