Game Mechanics Golem and the Key

To yee or not to yee

• Yee

• Despacitno

• Yee but change _

Results are only viewable after voting.
Occasionally one may find themselves in need of a post golem world, perhaps because the previous world has been drained of a certain resource or simply corrupted. But to do this, you have to grind for a guide voodoo doll, fight the wall, grind for 3 mech summons, wait 3 nights to fight them all, then find a plantera bulb, build a nearby arena, and fight plantera, then go into the temple, and fight golem.

My proposal is that when you use the temple key on a door, golem can be summoned at the altar and once you beat him, all post golem content becomes available as well. This would mean you could bring a key to another world (maybe only one you created?) and not have to go through all the plantera struggle.

So what do you think?

Occasionally one may find themselves in need of a post golem world, perhaps because the previous world has been drained of a certain resource or simply corrupted. But to do this, you have to grind for a guide voodoo doll, fight the wall, grind for 3 mech summons, wait 3 nights to fight them all, then find a plantera bulb, build a nearby arena, and fight plantera, then go into the temple, and fight golem.

My proposal is that when you use the temple key on a door, golem can be summoned at the altar and once you beat him, all post golem content becomes available as well. This would mean you could bring a key to another world (maybe only one you created?) and not have to go through all the plantera struggle.

So what do you think?
If it were added, I'd like it to be like the corruption/crimson selection after one of your worlds is in hardmode

Back
Top Bottom