tModLoader More Costumes Mod

What new universe would you like to see in 2.0?

• My Hero Academia

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • DC

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Melstar

Official Terrarian
More Costumes and Vanity

Heya, welcome to More Costumes and Vanity!
This mod adds costumes and clothes from different universes. It also adds skins for weapons and decorative blocks.

Mod can be downloaded from the Mod Browser. Latest version: 1.60.

No new entire costumes will be added until the release of Journey's End.
But don't worry, new concepts are still being made...
Ban_and_Garou_-_Now_you_know_lol.png

To create the new content of the mod, you'll need these:

CostumeCreator.png

Costume Creator
Lets you create costumes.

CostumeCreatorSpoilers.png

Costume Creator (Spoilers)
Upgrade of the Costume Creator. Lets you create all costumes, including some that may contain spoilers.

Most costumes require vanilla items, so yeah, make the Guide feel useful for once (or just use Recipe Browser).
To make wigs, you'll need the Base Wig, which is sold by the Stylist.

Content
Marvel Universe
Iron Man costume (most known armor)
Captain America costume (childish; shield included)
War Machine costume
StarLord mask
Thanos costume (clothes; no gauntlet)
Space Stone (Magic Mirror skin)
Tesseract (decorative block)

The Seven Deadly Sins

Gloxinia wings
Estarossa wig
Zeldris wig
Assault Mode costume
Derieri costume
Bellion costume
Pump costume
Spirit Lance, Chastifol (Dark Lance skin)

Dragon Handle (Copper Shortsword skin)
War Hammer, Gideon (Pwnhammer skin)
Demon Sword, Lostvayne (Night's Edge skin)
Divine Axe, Rhitta (The Axe skin)
Demon King Meliodas costume

Minecraft

Enderman Head
Beta Enderman Head
Herobrine Head
Husk Head
Skeleton Head
Steve Head
Wither Skeleton Head
Zombie Head
Drowned Head
Stray Head
Ghast Head
Spider Head
Cave Spider Head
Guardian Head
Elder Guardian Head
Wither Head and heads
Hooded Herobrine Head
Wither Storm Head
Icy Ender Creeper Head
Prison Zombie Head
Giant Ghast Head
Creeder Head
CaptainSparklez Head???

One-Punch Man
Saitama costume

SCP Foundation

SCP-173: The Sculpture (decorative block lol; your neck is safe)
SCP-1137: Perfect Sphere (decorative block)
SCP-3388: Cacthulhu (skin for Cactus; no set yet)
SCP-049: Plague Doctor Mask

Cthulhu Mythos

Mask of Cthulhu
Shub Niggurath
Mask
Azathoth Mask

Scooby Doo

Shaggy wig

Harry Potter

Harry Potter costume

Developers
me

Special thanks

@SuperNovaXN: For helping me out with some codes.

This is still ongoing and will add more stuff with time. You can leave suggestions if you want to see more content from this mod!

Last edited:
I would love to see a Kaneki-Ken Costume from Tokyo Ghoul, i know its very weeby ^^ but i'd be pretty cool. Or like a Sasuke costume from Naruto would also be cool.
Anyway thank you for the already existing costumes!
Edit: Or Vegita ^^ from DBZ in super sayan mode.

I would love to see a Kaneki-Ken Costume from Tokyo Ghoul, i know its very weeby ^^ but i'd be pretty cool. Or like a Sasuke costume from Naruto would also be cool.
Well, there are a few costumes from SDS so I don't really care if it's "weeby" or not, heh.
Lately I'm not so inspired to make stuff and soon classes are starting so i'll see if I get to do some.

Can you add Garou, Genos and Speed O Sonic from One Punch Man? Of course if you can and if you want :p Gotta love this mod. Keep going!

Rimuru Tempest would be Awesome! Or Benimaru... or every other Character from Tensei :red:ara Slime Datta Ken (the most just say/write Tensura). :D

Ok so, a little update for ya.
Since 1.3.6 will be remaking all armor sheets and stuff (because of the new animations) I'll take a break on developing this mod cuz honestly I don't want to remake too many costumes. However, I'm making more concepts so expect many stuff in 1.40.
You can see up there two new concepts. Yea, they're hidden, I'll let you guess who they are.

I am now making concepts of the costumes suggested above so I'll let you know some things...
Kaneki-Ken seems to have many forms now that I check the wiki page... Can you tell me which one of them do you want? xd
On the other hand, normal Vegeta is now done. Gonna try Super later.

Just anime XD

Examples:
The Rising of the Shield Hero
No Game No Life
Re:Zero
I didn't watch any of those so I'll try to make costumes for their main characters.

Rimuru Tempest would be Awesome! Or Benimaru... or every other Character from Tensei :red:ara Slime Datta Ken (the most just say/write Tensura). :D

I'll try Rimuru Tempest. Benimaru seems a bit complicated so I'll make him later.

Can you add Garou, Genos and Speed O Sonic from One Punch Man? Of course if you can and if you want :p Gotta love this mod. Keep going!
Had some problems making a wig for Speed O' Sound Sonic, so I'll try again later. Didn't try Genos yet. About Garou... up there.

Since My Hero Academia won the poll for 2.00, about 10 costumes from that anime will be added in that update. Then for 2.50 I'll make 5 from DC.

I know that you have a new set of costumes coming up, but I have a few to add myself. Promised neverland (the kids "uniforms") and the new reboot of My fruits basket. *I also second rising of the shield hero.

Hey, melster, how do I create the costumes, I already have the creators of costumes but I do not know how to use them, could you help me?

Hey, melster, how do I create the costumes, I already have the creators of costumes but I do not know how to use them, could you help me?
Ah well, they act like normal crafting stations. You need some materials to make them. Some of them are made only in the Costume Creator with Spoilers. Go to the first post the check the materials. Wigs are all sold by the Stylist, but I'll try to change that later.

OK thanks
[doublepost=1559756874,1559756551][/doublepost]but I also wanted to tell you 2 things, 1 you exceeded with the boss called melster bone is impossible to kill I had to download a mod of one punch man to kill it and 2 when you take the skins of my hero academy

OK thanks
[doublepost=1559756874,1559756551][/doublepost]but I also wanted to tell you 2 things, 1 you exceeded with the boss called melster bone is impossible to kill I had to download a mod of one punch man to kill it and 2 when you take the skins of my hero academy
You're not supposed to kill it bruh

The MHA costume pack will come in 2.00. It'll contain at least 6 costumes from the anime. Obviously the most important characters are going to be included. Don't expect all class A to be there tho.

ok, hey I wanted to know if you could make the normal suit meliodas if you can and another thing just aces costumes or you also make weapons?

Back
Top Bottom