PC Want peeps to start a new world.

_Kori_

Terrarian
Yeaaaaah I need friends and wanna start over! There wont be any huge goals or rules, just to play for fun and build up a world! Regular vanilla world. 16-20 preferably, and voice chat is optional, as I dont got my mic setup yet. Steam: _Kori_ friend me if interested

Yeaaaaah I need friends and wanna start over! There wont be any huge goals or rules, just to play for fun and build up a world! Regular vanilla world. 16-20 preferably, and voice chat is optional, as I dont got my mic setup yet. Steam: _Kori_ friend me if interested
If you still have space I would gladly take it up! Steam ID is Twelve0Zero and the pic is a colored skull

(Opens door)

upload_2019-2-12_23-39-25.png

Could I join too? I don't have a mic either so I can't do voice chat, but I'm a quick typer lol. I would like to start over with others and have some fun trying to finish the game :D My Steam name is Var1ousWolfclaw, friend me if ya accept me.

Could I join too? I don't have a mic either so I can't do voice chat, but I'm a quick typer lol. I would like to start over with others and have some fun trying to finish the game :D My Steam name is Var1ousWolfclaw, friend me if ya accept me.
My bad mate, havent checked in a bit.. Says your steam name doesnt exist.. Friend me instead http://steamcommunity.com/id/_Kori_
[doublepost=1550335772,1550335680][/doublepost]
Heyaaa sorry im late.. Steam name plz?

Oooooooooooooooh can I please join? All my friends who played it abandoned me (rip) and I'm looking for some peeps to play with.

Oooooooooooooooh can I please join? All my friends who played it abandoned me (rip) and I'm looking for some peeps to play with.
Ofcourse ya can! The world has already been started but we havent gotten far yet so its not too late! Just ad me on steam

Can i join in if there is any space? also i cant seem to find u on steam so if you could, friend me its SeagoingObject
[doublepost=1550590430,1550590335][/doublepost]nvm i sent u one

Back
Top Bottom