tModLoader Litho's Armory

When the mod is updated to 1.4, should this mod's whips become summoning weapons or stay melee?

• Summoning

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Melee

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ooh, what a fast reply :O

Thanks man, really love this mod :D , i'm crafting the True Sunrise
Well, I'm glad you like it! I've been having way too much fun making it, especially learning how to sprite.
Hopefully with the compressed SFX, the mod is way easier to download now. Future sounds will be similarly small, and I'll try to keep the number of those low.

we need more Mod creators like you in the community full of creativity and ideas..me being a dev myself for SacredTools we should look out for each other
I agree fully with this, Lithium has brought many new weapons, but has kept quality in check with them all, a rare feat indeed.

See? Getting the mod on the mod browser has brought much more feedback to your work. And honestly, you deserve it.

I agree fully with this, Lithium has brought many new weapons, but has kept quality in check with them all, a rare feat indeed.

See? Getting the mod on the mod browser has brought much more feedback to your work. And honestly, you deserve it.
Well, thanks... I don't really have much else to say, but yeah! Getting the mod up on the browser was a great thing for the project!

Yeah, this mod delivers really well in every area: sprites, coding, sound, balance.

It's a criminally underrated gem on the Terraria modding scene.
This is all flattering, but it's only coded well because I don't do anything crazy with it. I dunno how to do so many things, and I haven't even included any armor yet...
All the same, I'm very glad that people enjoy it! It's been a blast to think of concepts for weapons and sprite them, and I very much enjoy sound design. Haven't worked on it in a little while- other projects are interesting me at the moment- but that Throwing update will come eventually. I've got all the planned weapons laid out.

This is all flattering, but it's only coded well because I don't do anything crazy with it. I dunno how to do so many things, and I haven't even included any armor yet...
All the same, I'm very glad that people enjoy it! It's been a blast to think of concepts for weapons and sprite them, and I very much enjoy sound design. Haven't worked on it in a little while- other projects are interesting me at the moment- but that Throwing update will come eventually. I've got all the planned weapons laid out.
Ah non sense, these weapons feel like they came from a very well refined mod like Thorium, and some of them are really unique (also, all them references!) and arn't done in really OP/over-the-top ways like alchemist NPC or More Pets
Well, I might have overstepped my enthusiasm with the "balance" part, but I think you've been working it out due to the feedback you've been getting so I think it'll all work out in the end.

You wanna know a mod that did "what you just said you did"? Fermium, you didn't even come close to making anything that bland. So I wouldn't call your efforts "lacking crazy"

Armors huh? Sounds promising.

Try making movement based weapons, trust me theyre pretty fun.

Are there any details on most of the config file's options? For example, what are the VanillaMeleeTweaks? VanillaCraftingRecipes?

Are there any details on most of the config file's options? For example, what are the VanillaMeleeTweaks? VanillaCraftingRecipes?
Oh, maybe I should've been more specific about those. I thought the names'd be self-explanatory.

Vanilla(thing)Tweaks are the options for balance changes made to vanilla weapons. False turns them off.
VanillaCraftingRecipes is the option for toggling new recipes for vanilla items added by the mod. False turns them off.

Oh, maybe I should've been more specific about those. I thought the names'd be self-explanatory.

Vanilla(thing)Tweaks are the options for balance changes made to vanilla weapons. False turns them off.
VanillaCraftingRecipes is the option for toggling new recipes for vanilla items added by the mod. False turns them off.
Right, that much is relatively self explanatory, but WHAT are the balance changes to vanilla weapons?. I have no idea if they're buffs, nerfs, if I want them or not. Apologies if this is answered somewhere, but I couldn't find a comprehensive list so figured I'd ask.

Doing a new playthrough so haven't played with much from the mod yet - but the new weapons I've messed with seem really fun! Looking forwards to playing with more.

Right, that much is relatively self explanatory, but WHAT are the balance changes to vanilla weapons?. I have no idea if they're buffs, nerfs, if I want them or not. Apologies if this is answered somewhere, but I couldn't find a comprehensive list so figured I'd ask.

Doing a new playthrough so haven't played with much from the mod yet - but the new weapons I've messed with seem really fun! Looking forwards to playing with more.
Oh... yeah, I should probably list those. I'll update the main post with a list of all the changes included in the various config options.

Done. There's now extensive documentation about all the config options and vanilla changes in the OP.
I might forget to update it if I change these things in the mod, though... so, if you ever notice an inconsistency, PLEASE report it here!

Nice, thanks! Looks like a great set of changes, glad I know what they are now haha.

The meteor staves are SUPER fun btw, and the lasers, my mage is definitely having fun experimenting!

Nice, thanks! Looks like a great set of changes, glad I know what they are now haha.

The meteor staves are SUPER fun btw, and the lasers, my mage is definitely having fun experimenting!
Thank you! I'm very glad you like it.

...Um, is there any Ammo Crates for unlimited ammo?

(Also, I would love to see plenty of Summon weapons including an special "Terrarompa" summoning 1 of 4 different ahoge heroes)
I'm not quite sure what you mean by ammo crates, but there's no integration with any infinite ammo mods at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom