IC Yuu High : A Superhero Academy IC

"Most animals dislike it when you touch their face or tail."

I'm being serious.

"No offense, Happy."

"Not all of them dislike having their tails touched, mainly because they're not all afraid the person touching them is going to crush or pull their tail."

I think for a moment.

"So anyway, why are you so late Mr. Happy?"

((Remember everyone, you don't know everyones Gear in character. It is best to start conversations with others to know there gear. However, they have full right not to tell you if so.))

"Thanks for introducing yourselves everyone! Now, I don't know why you want to stroke my tail but I prefer not. Anyway, I want you all to leave your bags by your desk."

*Happy takes out some papers from under the podium, and looks at it. He then neatens them and jumps off the desk.*

"Alright! Lets go to the training field so I can get a feel of how your Gears work."

*Happy signs for everyone to come out the classroom. He then point a terribly drawn map on the wall and exits to training field.*

((Sorry y'all, I spent about 5 seconds drawing this and I don't draw on computer, but on iPad and pencil.))
Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 11.12.26 AM.png

((A better map was made below this post by Animus Viral))

Last edited:
Hydraxon simply gets up and follows."Let's see if we can find what we are looking for then..."

(Poof. Magic. A better map. Well, depends on opinion)
Just something I did because I was bored.
Map.jpg

he goes to the front of the group by Happy.
"Sorry, Mr. Happy. I know normal cats like it, I though big cats like you do. I hope I didn't hurt ya"

"I would rather if you don't call me Mr but its fine. Also I am not that big! I am the size of a normal cat! See?"

*Happy strikes a pose turning back to him.*

img.php.png
*Happy continues walking afterwards.*
Hydraxon simply gets up and follows."Let's see if we can find what we are looking for then..."

(Poof. Magic. A better map. Well, depends on opinion)
Just something I did because I was bored.
View attachment 216980
((That will work!))

*Happy is waiting for the others and sees Scarlet, Ashley, and Hydraxon enter the training field.*

"Can you both go sit on the bench please?"

"Very well," Hydraxon answered. He did as he was told and sat on the bench. His cautious nature made him make sure he didn't sit on anything else. While waiting, he reads a book. “This is how wars are won—not with armies of soldiers but with a single knife blade, artfully placed...”

Munar goes to the training field. He considered his gear to be quite obvious, which it was. But he didn't know if there were some effects to it that were less obvious.

"ok! nice pose btw! I mean big as not all fours. hehee!!"
he sits down
"Very well," Hydraxon answered. He did as he was told and sat on the bench. His cautious nature made him make sure he didn't sit on anything else. While waiting, he reads a book. “This is how wars are won—not with armies of soldiers but with a single knife blade, artfully placed...”
Munar goes to the training field. He considered his gear to be quite obvious, which it was. But he didn't know if there were some effects to it that were less obvious.
"Thanks!"
"Anyway, we are only missing two people. Lets wait for them and we should be ready."

*Happy starts to set up all the preparations on the field.*

Blue enters the training field with some recently made ice cream to share with everyone.
"Heya guys! I'm sorry I took so l- Aww man..."
He trips over something and most of the ice cream fall. 5 are still in his hands
"A-at least we can still share these, right? Uh..."

Back
Top Bottom