IC Yuu High : A Superhero Academy IC

(CRAP!!!!!!)

I run to the training field.

"I'm SO sorry! I think I really spaced out there or fell asleep or something! Please say I didn't miss anything!!!"

(CRAP!!!!!!)

"I'm SO sorry! I think I really spaced out there or fell asleep or something! Please say I didn't miss anything!!!"
Hydraxon simply says, "You did not miss anything yet, other than Blue dropping some ice cream, I guess. Anyways, is everyone accounted for?"

(CRAP!!!!!!)

"Don't worry, you didn't."

"Anyway, since everyone is here, lets start!"
*Happy passes out a ball to everyone.*
"So I would like all of you to throw the ball you are holding as far as you can in the bucket! It doesn't care if the ball is still in shape but as long as part of it or all of it gets into the bucket, you win!"

"Now, I would like Hydraxon to go first!"

Hydraxon takes the ball and at least attempts to throw it into the bucket. (I dunno if I have to decide if it goes into the bucket but, I'll let you decide that.)

Hydraxon takes the ball and at least attempts to throw it into the bucket. (I dunno if I have to decide if it goes into the bucket but, I'll let you decide that.)
*Inches away, it misses. It bounced off the rim of it and hits the ground.*
"Nice try! Making it that close is pretty hard away from 50 feet!"

"Anyway"
*Starts to write down results*
"Bubby, you are up next!"

Viciously, I chuck the ball straight above the bucket.

"Let's hope this works."

(I'm most likely going to get the ball zooming right past it and to the edge, just heads up.)

Viciously, I chuck the ball straight above the bucket.

"Let's hope this works."

(I'm most likely going to get the ball zooming right past it and to the edge, just heads up.)
*It viciously flies over the bucket, then toppling into the grass.*
"Incredible strength! Just make sure to control your strength next time."
*He writes down the results.*

"Blue, you are up!"

"Nah, don't worry. I can make more ice cream, oh and it's my turn now!"
Blue throws the bucket into the a- Oh.
Rewind time
Blue throws the ball 45° into the air and makes a slide made of ice that slides the ball into the bucket

Blue makes more ice cream by mixing soda and using his gear stuff.

I would say >sit but that's a one liner

So I get up and investigate the slide.

"Nice gear you got there."

"Nah, don't worry. I can make more ice cream, oh and it's my turn now!"
Blue throws the bucket into the a- Oh.
Rewind time
Blue throws the ball 45° into the air and makes a slide made of ice that slides the ball into the bucket

Blue makes more ice cream by mixing soda and using his gear stuff.
*The ball slid across the ice slide into the bucket as intended.*
"You did great! I am impressed that you used your gear to your advantage!"
*Happy writes the results quickly.*

"Bub, you are up next."
*Bub nods in agreement and extends his arm into a small ball pitcher, aims his arm while stocking the ball, and shoots it into the bucket perfectly.*
"Nice shot Bub! Using your transformation power and hitting it on is perfect!"
*Happy writes down the results.*

"Next is Ashley."
*She steps forth and attempts a throw only going 10 feet. It was a toss more like.*
"Its fine Ashley! You will do better next time."
*He writes down the results.*

"Mike, you are up next!"

I can't really use my gear to my advantage because it's dangerous... And I mean the stuff that could and would kill you.

"Yes, impressive display of... Architecture, for lack of a better word."

I continue thinking about my own gear.

Mike seems to be playing with a lighter, which he makes the ball flame up. He throws it, but it's too light. He quickly changes it into a much heavier material, so it literally drops into he bucket
"Did I do good?"

"That's cool!"
Blue seems to be amazed by Mike's Gear, and notices Bubby looking sort of sad or something. I don't know.
"Hey, what's wrong, Bubby? Do you wanna have a Sprite Cranberry ice cream?"
He offers a literal Sprite Cranberry ice cream on a cone he made a minute ago.

Mike seems to be playing with a lighter, which he makes the ball flame up. He throws it, but it's too light. He quickly changes it into a much heavier material, so it literally drops into he bucket
"Did I do good?"
*Happy writes down the results of it gaining weight in the air, or thats what he seen and it fall downwards straight into the bucket.*
"Good job! Using your gear in such a way to make the ball descend faster!"
*Scarlet hands Happy a paper. Happy reads it and continues the lesson.*
"Did I get everyone?"

Back
Top Bottom