Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

22/30 Bruna (missed a +2 apparently)
9/50 Ulamog
+2TMB50

Action
I feel like listening to music again. Temple of time, you say?? Song of Storms fits the bill.

A massive storm comes, cleansing the temple,and carrying me where i want to go: after the godmodder.

placecece

Placed.

Ulamog 8/50
Bruna 19/30
+2 Joebob

Entities:
Emrakul planes walks to the blind eternities, where she came from, and begins healing herself
Corrupt qualm gaurdian begins broadcasting to the memory gaurdian, hoping to convert it to the side of Emrakul. (10% it starts becoming corrupted, 33% it is confused)

Act.
I freeze Gisela's body for later usage on another dimension. She now still exists, and the only way to get to said dimension is me. Her body is preserved, and cannot despawn or be damaged.

Entities ordered.
Gisela's body is now encased in carbonite. That's an insult to injury.

Nearly Everyoner Dies (22/50)
The World: (16/44)
Actions:
I proceed to go to the Newlands, go down the Ruins, and use my awesome diplomatic skills to scare the Rusprits away in an exchange that started with me trying to talk them down.
They got angry, asked me what I'll do over the evil of humanity, tell them that "We deserve to be punished", which scares them because that's not how they remember humanity to be like.
I try to tell them a bit about history, which intrigues them, asking me what I think about the present. I give them a gloomy response, further scaring them.
Finally, I try to interrogate them, which angers them. They treathen to punish me, but I tell them that it'd be the other way around, causing them to flee in horror.

Unfortunately for you, they do not seem to heave fear. They only care about the protection of these ruins. They pelt you with loads of arrows.

This will be only a charge post... for now. (Reasoning is - well, technically I'm not supposed to give you any details after all.)

<10/25 ZEUS MARK II - ENTITY>
<3/50 'TITAN' NUCLEAR BOMBER - ACTION/ENTITY>

CAN'T LOCATE TARGET PLR_HALT - UNKNOWN STATE...?

Charging...

Nearly Everyoner Dies (23/50)
The World: (17/44)
Actions:
I finally cross the Door to the Inner Temple. I look for the Godmodder because I have to keel him with all the ships I previously used to deck him. Guess what I do once I find him.

You enter the Inner Temple to find the Godmodder, who seems to be gathering power. You promptly deck him for 1 damage.
NGAAAHHH!
I was about to create my GIANT MONSTER but you interrupted the summoning! So now I'm stuck with a god damn PAIR OF LEGS!

There are actually a pair of extremely stubby and massive legs.
Eugh, you know, I'll just do something else. I'll...
Make it so that I can actually kill you. Genius!

You suddenly feel weaker. Much more vulnerable. Watch out!

22/30 Bruna (missed a +2 apparently)
9/50 Ulamog
+2TMB50

Action
I feel like listening to music again. Temple of time, you say?? Song of Storms fits the bill.

A massive storm comes, cleansing the temple,and carrying me where i want to go: after the godmodder.

You go in after the Godmodder.

Welcome to the execution!
EXECUTIONERS!

Five beings that look similar to the Guardians, but with more spikes and darker armor come into the scene.
We will do as we do.

----------INNER TEMPLE----------
[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 40/60 HP. Has the Scratched Record (5 Uses Left. Gives an entity an extra action.)
[PG] Temple Executioner 40,000/40,000 HP. x5. Attacks twice.
[AG] TMB50 20/20 HP.
[AG] Springtrap4Life 20/20 HP.
--------------------------------------
[TOT] Door to the Inner Temple.
[AG-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[AG] DarkUprising 0/100,000 HP. 12/15 Assist Points. Respawns next turn.
[AG-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 5/10 Food. Crop Growth 2/2.
[AG-JOE] Giant Rock 25,000/25,000 HP.
[AG-JOE] Recruit 3,000/3,000 HP.
[AG-JOE] Dara 150,000/250,000 HP. 20,000 HP Regen. 2/2 Buildup (+10,000 MHP). 6/10 Refortification. Summons a 25,000 HP/10,000 HP 5,000 ATK entity. Bodyguards all of JOE's Entities, besides the ones that aren't actually entities.
[AG-JOE] Offense Sector 125,000/150,000 HP. 1.75x Attack. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier. 1,000 Lifesteal for 2 more turns.
[AG-JOE] Troop Factory. 60,000/100,000 HP. Produces a Troop every turn.
[AG-JOE] Mining Rig. 0% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] FABBER. 10% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] Ruins of APEX. The main ship's down for sure, but the components might be salvageable...
[AG-JOE] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 2/3 Barrier: Give a 40,000 HP Barrier to 3 allies.
[AG-JOE] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 0/3 Barrier: Give a 40,000 HP Barrier to 3 allies.
[AG-Springtrap] Emrakul 235,000/250,000 HP. 0.5x attack. Corrupts enemies upon killing them, remaking them with reduced stats. Does not affect Elites and Bosses. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier.
[AG-Springtrap] Corrupted Qualm Guardian 30,000/30,000 HP. 50% chance to stun enemies on hit. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier.
[AG-Krill13] Scrap Werewolf 65,000/100,000 HP. 2/2 Screeching Howl (Debuffs all PGs by 20% for a turn.) 3/5 Ravage (Deal extreme damage to 1 enemy, and gain back 33% of the damage you deal as HP.)
[AG-Winkins] Cannon Sloops 20,000/20,000 HP. x2.
[AG-Winkins] Harpoon Sloops 15,000/15,000 HP. x4.
[AG-Winkins] Brigatines 40,000/40,000 HP. x2. 1.5x attack.
[AG-Winkins] Sloop Girl Wyvern 20,000/100,000 HP. Sloop Horn 3/3 (Summon 4 Harpoon Sloops or 2 Cannon Sloops.)

----------NEWLAND----------

[N] Ruins. Contains a significant stash of Divinium.
[N] Rusprit 20,000/20,000 HP. x6.

JOEBob: Has 32 Gold. Has quite a bit of wood. Has compost. Has some stone. Has significant amounts of metal. Has a Life Crystal.
Has relations to the Justinian I.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Clock: 3 uses. Gives an entity an additional action.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo. Also has Realicraft's body.
FlamingFlajacks:
Owns the C-Corp G-modding Helmet:
This helmet can be put on entities, where they will give the entity that a chance to be able to godmod attacks coming at them.
How ever, the downside is that attacks that do hit will do a bit more damage then they normally would. The helmet itself has 3 health, and will take one damage every other time it's host entity is damaged. A entity can only keep it for two turns, and if it is not put on a different entity manually at the end of those two turns, it will randomly choose a entity to attach itself to. Any PG can use it if it is not already in use. A AG can rent it for one turn per +2 they give me, with a max of two turns.
Noobcarrier Remote. 6/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by JOEBob.
Prime Cannon: Deal heavy damage to 3 entities. 3/3.

Last edited:
23/30 Gisela
10/50 Ulamog
+2 Tmb50
Entity: Emrakul heals 5000 in her home dimension
The corrupt Qualm gaurdian attempts to follow me into the temple

Actions:
Well, shoot. I'm a blade dancer, not a duelist. There is a difference. Good thing that I can use a weapon. And an assortment of instruments.

I pull out a Ocarina, and play Saria's song, temporarily turning the land around us into a twisted and maze like forest, separating us from the enemy.
The forest is not an illusion however, just vast and maze like

If you want to kill us, you'll have to find us first!

Last edited:
Nearly Everyoner Dies (28/50)
The World: (22/44)
+1 Springtrap4Life +1 JOEbob.
Actions:
I proceed to sic the following horrors on the Godmodder:

Last edited:
plaplcpalplcle but entitys get healed

Placed.

23/30 Gisela
10/50 Ulamog
+2 Tmb50
Entity: Emrakul heals 5000 in her home dimension
The corrupt Qualm gaurdian attempts to follow me into the temple

Actions:
Well, shoot. I'm a blade dancer, not a duelist. There is a difference. Good thing that I can use a weapon. And an assortment of instruments.

I pull out a Ocarina, and play Saria's song, temporarily turning the land around us into a twisted and maze like forest, separating us from the enemy.
The forest is not an illusion however, just vast and maze like

If you want to kill us, you'll have to find us first!

Entities ordered.
+25% Dodge for 2 turns for all allies!
Nearly Everyoner Dies (28/50)
The World: (22/44)
+1 Springtrap4Life +1 JOEbob.
Actions:
I proceed to sic the following horrors on the Godmodder:

The Godmodder uses a great invention called earplugs.

24/30 Gislea
11/50 Ulamog
+2 Joebob

I will pull out a longsword, and wait to counterattack anyone who comes near me

You ready your blade.

The Godmodder punches TMB really hard in the face with brass knuckles for 3 damage. The Temple Executioners move in, dealing 5 damage to Springtrap and 3 to TMB.
The Corruped Guardian attempts to enter but a mysterious force blocks it. all of JOE's stuff repairs itself.

----------INNER TEMPLE----------
[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 40/60 HP. Has the Scratched Record (5 Uses Left. Gives an entity an extra action.)
[PG] Temple Executioner 40,000/40,000 HP. x5. Attacks twice.
[AG] TMB50 14/20 HP. 25% Dodge chance for 2 turns.
[AG] Springtrap4Life 15/20 HP. 25% Dodge chance for 2 turns.
--------------------------------------
[TOT] Door to the Inner Temple.
[AG-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[AG] DarkUprising 0/100,000 HP. 12/15 Assist Points. Respawns next turn.
[AG-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 0/2.
[AG-JOE] Giant Rock 25,000/25,000 HP.
[AG-JOE] Recruit 3,000/3,000 HP.
[AG-JOE] Dara 190,000/250,000 HP. 20,000 HP Regen. 2/2 Buildup (+10,000 MHP). 6/10 Refortification. Summons a 25,000 HP/10,000 HP 5,000 ATK entity. Bodyguards all of JOE's Entities, besides the ones that aren't actually entities.
[AG-JOE] Offense Sector 125,000/150,000 HP. 1.75x Attack. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier.
[AG-JOE] Troop Factory. 60,000/100,000 HP. Produces a Troop every turn.
[AG-JOE] Mining Rig. 0% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] FABBER. 10% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] Ruins of APEX. The main ship's down for sure, but the components might be salvageable...
[AG-JOE] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 3/3 Barrier: Give a 40,000 HP Barrier to 3 allies.
[AG-JOE] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 1/3 Barrier: Give a 40,000 HP Barrier to 3 allies.
[AG-Springtrap] Emrakul 235,000/250,000 HP. 0.5x attack. Corrupts enemies upon killing them, remaking them with reduced stats. Does not affect Elites and Bosses. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier.
[AG-Springtrap] Corrupted Qualm Guardian 30,000/30,000 HP. 50% chance to stun enemies on hit. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier.
[AG-Krill13] Scrap Werewolf 65,000/100,000 HP. 2/2 Screeching Howl (Debuffs all PGs by 20% for a turn.) 3/5 Ravage (Deal extreme damage to 1 enemy, and gain back 33% of the damage you deal as HP.)
[AG-Winkins] Cannon Sloops 20,000/20,000 HP. x2.
[AG-Winkins] Harpoon Sloops 15,000/15,000 HP. x4.
[AG-Winkins] Brigatines 40,000/40,000 HP. x2. 1.5x attack.
[AG-Winkins] Sloop Girl Wyvern 20,000/100,000 HP. Sloop Horn 3/3 (Summon 4 Harpoon Sloops or 2 Cannon Sloops.)

----------NEWLAND----------

[N] Ruins. Contains a significant stash of Divinium.
[N] Rusprit 20,000/20,000 HP. x6.

JOEBob: Has 32 Gold. Has quite a bit of wood. Has compost. Has some stone. Has significant amounts of metal. Has a Life Crystal.
Has relations to the Justinian I.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Clock: 3 uses. Gives an entity an additional action.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo. Also has Realicraft's body.
FlamingFlajacks:
Owns the C-Corp G-modding Helmet:
This helmet can be put on entities, where they will give the entity that a chance to be able to godmod attacks coming at them.
How ever, the downside is that attacks that do hit will do a bit more damage then they normally would. The helmet itself has 3 health, and will take one damage every other time it's host entity is damaged. A entity can only keep it for two turns, and if it is not put on a different entity manually at the end of those two turns, it will randomly choose a entity to attach itself to. Any PG can use it if it is not already in use. A AG can rent it for one turn per +2 they give me, with a max of two turns.
Noobcarrier Remote. 6/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by JOEBob.
Prime Cannon: Deal heavy damage to 3 entities. 3/3.

Last edited:
25/30 Gisela
12/50 Ulamog
+2 Tmb50

Emrakul returns, and attempts to find a way in

Actions
I'll fight back. Since he struck me, I'll strike back. My sword at the ready, I cleave through the gaurdian who attacked me with a powerful counter attack

Nearly Everyoner Dies (31/50)
The World: (25/44)
+2 Springtrap4Life
Actions:
I take the horrors I tried to use before, and create a machine to broadcast them directly into the Godmodder's brain after mixing them all in the Ultimate Horror of Music.
I then return the favor of having been punched with brass knuckles by dropping a metric cube of neutronium on him... Which actually disintegrates in a massive star that hurts both the Godmodder and the Temple Executioner.

29/30 Gisela
13/50 Ulamog
+2 Tmb50
Actions
Oh, 13. Such a lovely number. Such an unlucky number. I stab the temple executioner 13 times. And by doing so, I summon Satan himself, and he drags the executioner into the fiery puts of Heck

Last edited:
Nearly Everyoner Dies (32/50)
The World: (26/44)
Actions:
I proceed to s*** down the Godmodder's throat. I always wanted to write that.

Ok, I guess I'll make it official, it was only a matter of time. I'm pulling the plug on this game. If there are barely any people to enjoy it what's the point?

I made this game when DTG looked like it was going down under, and so I tried to save it by making this game. But now that isn't the case, and nearly everyone dropped my game. I lost most of my motivation to run the game after that, but I tried to keep going. However, it has become clear that I just don't want to do this. I forgot about the game constantly and only two people are playing now. I don't feel like running a game for only two people, I want many to enjoy it, which worked at first, but it doesn't work now. Besides, I have another forum game project that I am far more interested in in the works.

To all, thank you sticking with me for the past year. I'm sorry it ended this way, but after a long while I was just pushing myself to do this. I tried to reduce the Godmodder's HP in an effort to end this faster, but that isn't helping as is clear now.

Now, what would have happened if I finished the game? Honestly, I am not sure until endgame. There would be various bosses and gimmicks and Terra would have showed up again. Upon reaching the final 10 HP, the Godmodder would start a ritual to destroy the server and turn it into a medival landscape for Terra and the Onyx Wyvern, who I would have revealed as Ouroboros. Terra, still possessed, would have taken the side of the Godmodder, while Ouroboros would have teamed up with the Anti-Godmodders to get rid of her curse. After this succeeded, you would beat up the Godmodder until he got to 1 HP, where he would have summoned his personal dragon, Desolation, to end this once and for all. Everyone would have become vulnerable, but Ouroboros and Terra would have both cooperated with you. Once Desolation was defeated, the Godmodder would have lost his final HP, and the game would have been one. Peace would return to the land, and Ouroboros and Terra would have flown off to find another land.

Again, thank you, and goodbye.

New player: Gemspark
Alignment: AG

Far to the east, in the lands of the void, a strange machine glows.

INITIATING POWER UP SEQUENCE (1/6)
DIAGNOSTIC SEQUENCE INITIATE
ALIGNMENT: AG
POWER SOURCE: LOW
MOTHERBOARD: CHECK
OUTER HULL: CRITICAL
BLACKBOX: CHECK
HP: 100/50,00
SELF REPAIR ACTIVATED
DISTRESS SIGNAL RECIEVED

Back
Top Bottom