Terraria State of the Game - February 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does everyone think they will destroy every single bug until no bug is left on mobile and console or is it just adding time to their work?
It would be foolish to expect this.
And the crafting menu better not be messed up in the mobile version cause it's messed up in the console version, it's like they think we have a mouse and keyboard for mobile and console computer UI doesn't work for console and mobile.
What doesn't work for you might work for others, like it works for me.

I’m loving all the effort that is being put in this game by you guys. This is looking great and can not wait for this update to launch on Mobile and Switch. It will be unbelievable. Thank you again for everything.

I, too, am ecstatic for the Switch release. Fingers crossed for a release this month but I won’t hold my breath; perfection takes time.

I used to use a mouse and keyboard on my 360 back when I once played FFXI on it.

Modern consoles will usually accept mice and keyboards.

More spoilers, please (you have a lot of content
according to your words, it will not be superfluous to evolve more things at once, at least 2 or 3 new innovations / items
). But this PC platform change is very interesting! Successful work!:happy:
P.S. I hopefully 1.3.6 already soon...

I'll be happy as long as they fix the multiplayer tally counter rest bug and the crawltipede banner being unobtainable

Notify us ahen are you going to release the next update of mobile;(
As soon as we know a release date for anything, we will certainly announce it on this forum. Right now, we don't have that information available.

Terraria doesnt seem to be in “files” app for iOS, anything you have to do for it to appear? my other apps seem to work there but not this.

It says they just openned it up so you can backup incase 1.3 breaks it. So if i need 1.3 to prevent 1.3 from breaking my files is a bad idea
I think they will tell us more on this the sooner it gets closer for 1.3 to be released.
[doublepost=1551575778,1551575511][/doublepost]Where would I find files at anyway?
[doublepost=1551575796][/doublepost]Someone tell me please.

I think they will tell us more on this the sooner it gets closer for 1.3 to be released.
[doublepost=1551575778,1551575511][/doublepost]Where would I find files at anyway?
From the looks of your profile, it seems like you play on mobile and Xbox One, so there's no way to access your files on either platform.

The Files app (by apple)

From the looks of your profile, it seems like you play on mobile and Xbox One, so there's no way to access your files on either platform.
Xbox doesnt have it but i asure you mobile does have file editor apps
[doublepost=1551579190][/doublepost]
Taking this a step further, we have opened up the Terraria file system to access from the file management systems on Android and iOS. That means that you will be able to make manual backup copies of all of your saves, move them to the cloud, a new device, etc. This will also make it possible and easier for all mobile players (even our iOS friends) to send in their saves for testing and troubleshooting. All of this will take place in the standalone apps (like Files for iOS).
Since no-one can understand what im saying, this is what im talking about. Files does not include terraria, only a few other games, i thought it was because i checked minutes after this was posted, but its still not there.

The Files app (by apple)

Xbox doesnt have it but i asure you mobile does have file editor apps
[doublepost=1551579190][/doublepost] Since no-one can understand what im saying, this is what im talking about. Files does not include terraria, only a few other games, i thought it was because i checked minutes after this was posted, but its still not there.
Yes, I know the files app but I never use it. Is there a way to save terraria on there?

I wish they will update the torch color for mobile 1.3 - to be yellow in color.
I am sure that the animations will not be present at all due to the limitation
of mobile but i wish for that yellow torch sprite.

In addition, the text for accessories (e.g. time or depth)
should be smaller, it will be a distraction, i guess.

Anyways, I'm getting hype. Yeah. Thanks, DEVS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom