Ripraptor

Golem
Talk here, make applications, etc.
A basic application can be found here:
Name:
Personality:
Abilities:
Brief Backstory: (Optional)
Characters from other roleplays can be and are encouraged to be used here.
In that case, applications from said roleplay can be used here.
Don't expect this to be your average roleplay, it's not.
I will give one hint, for now, just to let you know:
Pay attention to the text.
(https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/qeb-olibmixvfkd-qbooxofxk-qxsbok.78005/ IC Thread)

Last edited:
About 5 I'd say, though it doesn't really matter to me. Just don't overload this with so many characters that it's hard to keep track of it.

Name: Program
Age: behavior-wise he's sixteen. but he's been active for only 22 months
Appearance:
upload_2019-3-3_18-46-42.png

Personality: Program puts his best effort into not being an :red:, but sometimes the power just gets to him. aside from that, he takes things seriously IRL (IRL as in not in the datascape in the RP)
Abilities: HacknetOS 2.0: being the second continuation of the Hacknet project, Program has extensive knowledge of computer software and networking data. if he cant hack into it, either nobody can, or the universe happened to have the big dumb that day.
Brief Backstory: Program is the second continuation of the Hacknet project (with HacknetOS 1.0 being the first, and Ghoul being the third). after the first project failing due to someone leaking the software early, and said software being used to sabotage the project, Entech decided to instead keep the only copy of hacknetos 2.0 inside of the augmentations of an artificial creature. enter stage right: Program. Program is a biological copy of Ori, except for 3 things (his color scheme, the fact that he has hind paws, and the fact that he has computer hardware inside of him.)
however, one of the members of the team that was working on the hacknet project was disapproving of the use of an augmented biological creature (even if it was artificial). so, they installed a memetic drive into Program's base code. this drive allowed Program to exhibit memes*. with this, program came to a realization that his future at Entech was not bright, and decided to escape.
*=memes as in from the book "the selfish gene". not memes as in r/dankmemes
Weapon of choice: Router YoYo: Program has a glowing green orb following him at all times. the primary function of this orb is to route his connections when hacking when he doesnt know the IP of an object that is literally right next to him. however, he can also summon a string of data that connects this orb to his right hand, and can swing the orb like a YoYo. its currently installed stance mod is {Starlight Guardian}

Alright, accepted, though I'd like it if you could hold off on replying to the IC thread until a couple more people get involved if you don't mind.

Actual Name: Unknown
Alias: Murphmario, often shortened to just Murph
Appearance: See my avatar
Personality: Tends to like focusing the interests of themselves a lot, though they still care a lot about the lives of other, innocent people. Tends to often head into action when it's against an evil force, often not regarding whether or not they actually deserve to be killed.
Abilities: Yields the True Terra Blade, an ancient and rare weapon from his home universe. With it, he can use it for what a normal Terra Blade can do, but also create shields around himself and teleport to other locations. There's more, but I'm doing anything else with it to keep things a bit more fair.
Other than that, pretty much just the normal abilities a normal Terraria character has.
Brief Backstory: When Murph was younger, the Corruption attacked his hometown, engulfing it in darkness and turning everyone that didn't escape into monsters. Left in the wild, he got help from a Guide to start life anew and fight back against the Corruption, eventually becoming one of the four legendary heroes that took down a specific god. Nowadays, with the evil in his world being more managable by various groups of people, Murph left, and now travels the realms, looking for adventure and other interesting findings.
Other: Somewhat self-insert since I'm not original with character concepts. Hope you don't mind.
Seems to remember things about the mysterious location, though not very much.

Name:???

Alias: Mr. Ateth M. Foreman or Mr. Foreman

Personality: Childish. (You content with this yet?)

Appearance: Tweed jacket, red blue striped shirt, red blue bow tie, black grey trousers with red blue braces, and black boots. Sometimes wears a fez. Cause why not? "Fezs are cool"

Abilities: Regeneration

Backstory: ???

Last edited:
(https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/qeb-olibmixvfkd-qbooxofxk-qxsbok-ooc.78004/ OOC Thread)
Well...
This is strange. Peculiar. Weird. Unusual.
You seem to be in what appears to be a ruined bar.
It is unkempt, tables and chairs knocked over, and cobwebs old enough that even their inhabitants found them a lost cause.
The strangest part of it, is that it seems to be... moving?
Sporadically. Almost as if it were fighting with itself. Glitching.
A lone man is behind the bar. He is looking directly at you, but, doesn't say or do anything.
His eyes are glazed over, as if he were in a trance, or just daydreaming.
As you look between the man and the ruined tavern, you feel a sudden burst of familiarity.
You've been here before. You've laughed here before, played here, fought here, done just about everything possible here.

You finally turn around, something you have not yet done, and what you see sends a chill down your spine.
Or rather, what you don't see.
It should be there, you remember it clearly being right there.
But it isn't.
The door. The only way out.
"Ahem," You hear.
Glancing back, the man is awake.
"You're finally back. It certainly has been quite a while. Welcome back to..." he begins saying, but cuts himself off...
A moment passes as he seems to just sit there, in a similar trance as before.

QEB OLIBMIXVFKD QBOOXOFXK QXSBOK
(https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/qeb-olibmixvfkd-qbooxofxk-qxsbok-ooc.78004/ OOC Thread)
Well...
This is strange. Peculiar. Weird. Unusual.
You seem to be in what appears to be a ruined bar.
It is unkempt, tables and chairs knocked over, and cobwebs old enough that even their inhabitants found them a lost cause.
The strangest part of it, is that it seems to be... moving?
Sporadically. Almost as if it were fighting with itself. Glitching.
A lone man is behind the bar. He is looking directly at you, but, doesn't say or do anything.
His eyes are glazed over, as if he were in a trance, or just daydreaming.
As you look between the man and the ruined tavern, you feel a sudden burst of familiarity.
You've been here before. You've laughed here before, played here, fought here, done just about everything possible here.

You finally turn around, something you have not yet done, and what you see sends a chill down your spine.
Or rather, what you don't see.
It should be there, you remember it clearly being right there.
But it isn't.
The door. The only way out.
"Ahem," You hear.
Glancing back, the man is awake.
"You're finally back. It certainly has been quite a while. Welcome back to..." he begins saying, but cuts himself off...
A moment passes as he seems to just sit there, in a similar trance as before.

QEB OLIBMIXVFKD QBOOXOFXK QXSBOK
Copied the text over from the IC thread, so this should help.

It makes sense if you know the context of it.

It's the Tavern. A location from a previous roleplay on this forum, and is now lost to time I guess.

i don't but ok

Name:R2D2
Appearance:
upload_2019-3-5_11-25-20.png

Personality: smart*** smart understanding needy
Abilities: Hack, stun, Display hologram, transmit, temporary flight.
Brief Backstory: After His most recent master died he was somehow transmitted into the universe of.... whatever the fork this place is
(fork is not a curse word.)

Both accepted, and you can start posting on the IC, though I likely won't be able to respond until a bit later. Other than that, remember to pay attention to the text, specifically what I put at the top this thread. There is a clue as to the letters.
Murphmario got it

THREE LETTERS BACK gotcha ;)
Name: Philton
Appearance: 5’7”, 130 pounds, messy unkempt naturally silver hair, naturally glowing silver eyes, fair skin, and rough medieval clothes (no shoes)
Personality: he has a constant smile on his face even though he is poor and tries his best to help others. He is an optimist and tries to get the best result out of every situation no matter how bad. He doesn’t understand technology because he is A) from a medieval world full of magic and B) he was an outcast in said world with no ties to civilization.
Abilities:
Eldritch blast:
Philton shoots beam of crackling energy towards an object, damaging it (is lethal if need be).
Awakened mind:
Philton’s alien knowledge gives him the ability to touch the minds of other creatures. You can communicate telepathically with any creature you can see within 30 feet of you. You don't need to share a language with the creature for it to understand your telepathic utterances, but the creature must be able to understand at least one language.
Brief Backstory: he was born to a loving father and mother, but when he was born, he was born with glowing silver eyes literally. He was born an Aasimar, a race of humanoid creatures that are born when two humanoid parents have a child and that child is gifted by a celestial being to help the weak. The problem with being born a Aasimar is that you have little say in your own life, your celestial parent controls you as much as the government does in his world. So he left at age 3, and roamed the world until he found a forest home he liked. By age 5 his celestial parent stopped contacting him and so he always jokes “the :red:whole hasn’t spoken to me since I was 5”. Then at age 15 while he was sleeping an otherworldly presence spoke to him and told him “I can give you powers beyond comprehension if you make a deal.” The voice boomed “What’s the deal?” Philton asked inquisitively “You give me a form out of sticks and mud, I give you power.” It replied calmly “Deal.”. He then the next day made a small humanoid form made of sticks and mud then it sprang to life and he was able to cast magic, no training, nothing. He then at age 23 was found by a group of adventurers and brought to civilization.

Hmm, if Defure did a sign-up... how about I make another one? What may go wrong with these?

Although I think that if it doesn't interest me, I'll be a quick one for leavin'.

"This won't be the time again, that Moon Lord would beat me- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

... okay, this was weird. What sort of
yellowish creature is looking at me, also looking confused? I'm not having any clues what's going on. But let me speak of something. I am Thartler, the... my head pounds, I can't just understand why there's no human reflection. Last time I saw myself in mirror, I was high-looking manly Terrarian, who worn palladium-strengthened stealth armour, looking like a Ninja one. My eyes were sort of green, although irises were lighter, not sure why. Maybe my addiction to the Fairy Powder, Unicorn Horn and Holy Arrows... I was sort of adult, I'm not sure what age I had. But I bet it was between 32-36 years last time I saw on the GPS. Of course, I had an Tsunami closely tied to the waist-height of spine, for easier hold, as well as the Sniper Rifle about the torso height. Maybe you'll laugh, but I didn't have a proper back-pack. Only a quiver with my favourite silver-shining arrows, some digging claws on left hand and the bullet pouch on the slot in the pants. Okay, I think I've tracked the rifle, but- I can't seem to grab it. Wait- is it suspended in the air? What the hell is going on?

Well, guess there's some more to speak on while I'm trying to recognize that
'dragon' looking at me with greenish eyes and black, narrow irises... I never was the first to battles, and I often cheated in them by hiding behind buildings, doing extremely unfavourable arenas that were advantageous to me. I was rash in the adventures, often getting knocked out black and seeing some money missing. I wasn't a social type - I only talked with merchants and arms dealers, eventually nurses and cyborgs, mostly for bullets and arrows. What else I could say? Ah yes, I had some heart for the technology - I always were going for the modernisation. Eventually I met a Moon Lord first time - giant humanoid creature with three eyes and missing lower body. He quickly became my nemesis, as I wasn't experienced yet against his tricks in sleeve. A laser hit me... and that's how I've landed there, confused, looking at yellow-white thing and unable to hold any weapons-

Wait, what do you mean - I am no longer a Terrarian? What could have he done to me that I have no longer a humane body? What am I? Where had my original form gone? Wait, what is that... thing?
"Excuse me, strange... uh... I really have no clue how should I call you, but apparently I saw you holding the sort of Rifle with
Telekinesis, also, you were levitating somehow. I don't know how, though."

So... great. Just... perfect. Losing my abilities for the ones I'm not accustomed in and that I d-despise, except for levitation? But the voice had just disappeared, and I was left with the one question.

What have you done!?

Wait, what is the human- should I trust them?

Oh... oh my... Why does he have a literal werewolf summoned by the ball? I can't fight without my weapon! I must run!

"
Latias! Wait! Don't run away from me! I've been trying to find you for all the time because you are the legend! Quick! Lucario! Don't let it escape while I'm trying to scan them! Seismic Toss!"

Ugh... this really doesn't seem to be a good idea to- AAAAAAUGH! Why... them too? This hurt like a head-on crash with the boulder! I shed a tear, although usually I wasn't crying.

"Wait. Why is that Latias... she's at literal first level? I thought they were at least thirty times as experienced... as them! And they only have Psywave, Wish, Healing Wish, Helping Hand and Safeguard..."

Ungh... I need to get away... away... I can't keep on... I feel like my head.... pounds, my vision spinning around... a safehouse... must... get... there... please..."

(Consciousness stops at this moment. Bold means Name, Age, Appearance, Personality, Abilities, Species, Shifted gender and Moveset. The italics hold his previous looks, gender, weapons and backstory. The thing in question is some sort of Dragon, I don't know which one. The yellow is a Pokemon Trainer Marrow.)

Back
Top Bottom