tModLoader The Potion Seller Mod [Discontinued]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamagamer64

Terrarian
Potion64.png

About the Mod:
The Potion Seller Mod is quite literal to it's title, aiming to add a less obnoxious form of obtaining buffs by allowing the player to purchase any and all of them at their appropriate tiers from one singular NPC. Unlike many other mods that fulfill quality of life tasks like this, this is intended to be the exclusive, sole function of this mod; No other items, features, etc. unless it directly improves on the functionality of the potion seller.

The Potion Seller NPC is planned to balance the value of every potion purchase equally to the sell value of the ingredients to them, providing a more reasonable and balanced alternative to manually crafting them all on your own without being too ridiculously accessible. (Perhaps, at a discount to cover for the alchemy table's bonus, who knows) And as listed, of course, this is his sole purpose.

What we have planed for the mod:

- More Mod support

You Can now Download the mod off the mod browser!
or you can get it from here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/usqba3cb2q731b6/PotionSeller.tmod/file

Current Mod support:

-Calamity

Last edited:
When does he spawn? Do i have to do something? I have a room open and im waiting. but nothing is happening

Any chance you'll tell us the spawn conditions, i managed to get him to spawn but it was really late game so i don't know what caused it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom