IC Yuu High : A Superhero Academy IC

"Sorry... I thought we immediately started and stuff..."
He slides back to the line before Happy starts counting and does the same thing he did before after he finishes counting down.

"You all better use that head start to your advantage!"
*Happy lies down, looking at the dark clouds covering up the sun while enjoying the huge gust of wind blowing him backwards.*

(I dunno how we track how fast we run or how much we run so...)
Hydraxon runs for whatever the gamemaster decides cause I have no imagination with how this would work.

*Happy charges his legs, then pounces to the end line at hyper speed.*
"Finished! I would like everyone to get ready! All of you are now going to form teams of two."

((Oops, sorry, I forgot.))

Wondering who I'm going to team up with, I look around. Everyone looks very agile, and I bet a lot of people have gears that support their speed. Unfortunately, mine does not.

"Why...?"
Hydraxon seems to dislike that comment.
"Whatever, I don't care who I join with. As long as we can work together to complete the task at hand."

"Sure."

I reach my hand out to take Blue's, only to prick him and pull him in at the same time. I chuckle.

"Though you might have a hard time keeping up."

((WAIT HAS THIS BEEN GOING WITHOUT ME!? DANGT I DIDN'T GET ANY MESSAGES I THOUGHT IT WAS DOWN!!! I'M SO SO SORRY))

he hasn't finished yet. he finally makes it 5 minutes later than everyone else

"A-Aaaooowww.... S-sorry. I tripped up at the start and pulled something. Gah.. What are we doing??"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom