PC Hello There Fellow Terrarians

Hello; new to the forums in hopes of making some new mates and more ideas to do in Terraria. Use to play a lot but life got in the way and was wanting to get back. Been about a year or two since I've touched Terraria and I would like get to get the swing of it again. Also I don't strictly play Terraria I play other games but lately been lacking time. I play anything but I do enjoy mainly playing Platformers, RPGs, and Adventures; my favourite game being Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest. I speak English and Spanish; which I indeed prefer spanish but I speak both languages pretty well. Not the best but not the worst. XD

That'd be it I guess...feel free to ask questions.

Here.
2SE2507F0j9yTQbFVicQsQqzPS9o4aErNzG5g_S6IWA.png

Hello; new to the forums in hopes of making some new mates and more ideas to do in Terraria. Use to play a lot but life got in the way and was wanting to get back. Been about a year or two since I've touched Terraria and I would like get to get the swing of it again. Also I don't strictly play Terraria I play other games but lately been lacking time. I play anything but I do enjoy mainly playing Platformers, RPGs, and Adventures; my favourite game being Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest. I speak English and Spanish; which I indeed prefer spanish but I speak both languages pretty well. Not the best but not the worst. XD

That'd be it I guess...feel free to ask questions.
Hi Viper, glad to have you join, welcome to the forums.

Back
Top Bottom