tModLoader Extensible Inventory - Limitless, paginated inventory

fdHbOjW.jpg

works

Question here, I just updated through the mod browser to 1.2.3.4 but immediately it shows 1.2.3.3 as an option to downgrade, but it doesn't seem to change anything when I do that. Should I just stick with 1.2.3.4 then? And why is it telling me I can downgrade the mod?

Question here, I just updated through the mod browser to 1.2.3.4 but immediately it shows 1.2.3.3 as an option to downgrade, but it doesn't seem to change anything when I do that. Should I just stick with 1.2.3.4 then? And why is it telling me I can downgrade the mod?
Probably because the Mod Helpers cache isn't keeping up to date with the state of the mod browser. Let me know if it's still doing that tomorrow.

Hey, i've updated my windows and my other softwres, even downloded the NET frmework file it asked me to downlod but the mod still wont run

This is the log that appeared:

Method not found: 'Terraria.ModLoader.ModPlayer HamstarHelpers.Helpers.TmlHelpers.TmlHelpers.SafelyGetModPlayer(Terraria.Player, Terraria.ModLoader.Mod, System.String)'.
at ExtensibleInventory.UI.InventoryPageScrollerUI.SetPageDisplayPosition(Boolean isChest)
at ExtensibleInventory.UI.InventoryPageScrollerUI.OnInitialize()
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Initialize()
at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Activate()
at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.SetState(UIState state)
at ExtensibleInventory.ExtensibleInventoryMod.InitializeUI()
at ExtensibleInventory.ExtensibleInventoryMod.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Hey, i've updated my windows and my other softwres, even downloded the NET frmework file it asked me to downlod but the mod still wont run

Method not found: 'Terraria.ModLoader.ModPlayer HamstarHelpers.Helpers.TmlHelpers.TmlHelpers.SafelyGetModPlayer(Terraria.Player, Terraria.ModLoader.Mod, System.String)'.
at ExtensibleInventory.UI.InventoryPageScrollerUI.SetPageDisplayPosition(Boolean isChest)
Have you updated Mod Helpers?

yes

Is there a way, in future updates, to add, (even with toggle on/off) an open type system, as in, currently when I use this mod, each page is closed to other inventory pages, only 1 is active at a time. obviously using items this isn't a problem, but for farming/mining, ect, I would like to be able to collect items into stacks on other pages, rather then wind up with 3 pages with 200 stacks of stone, I'd like collected items to be able to stack into a page, that isn't open. Even as a toggle, for "smart stack" (or other future name), Is this at all possible? I imagine it would need a special kind of code, and with many pages may/maynot cause errors.

Is there a way, in future updates, to add, (even with toggle on/off) an open type system, as in, currently when I use this mod, each page is closed to other inventory pages, only 1 is active at a time. obviously using items this isn't a problem, but for farming/mining, ect, I would like to be able to collect items into stacks on other pages, rather then wind up with 3 pages with 200 stacks of stone, I'd like collected items to be able to stack into a page, that isn't open. Even as a toggle, for "smart stack" (or other future name), Is this at all possible? I imagine it would need a special kind of code, and with many pages may/maynot cause errors.
Actually yeah, that's a feature I plan to add pretty much as you described. One variation of the idea is a button that toggles a page as an "offload" page, and the game will attempt to sort any picked up items into existing available item stacks within each offload page.

The effect is brief, but I needed something to indicate the scroll mode was in effect. If there's a huge protest or something, I'll try to think of something else.
i must admit i didnt understand the icon at first..maybe take another one , smaller and more near the cursor. its just a suggestion...i dont know if others agree with me but i just say:)
gLRVQOC.jpg
IycRlW0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom