tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
Oh, was thinking that in a future update, you could add pockets of ancient biome underground. With petrified wood and the likes. Finding a way to fit into the progression somehow.

And the corrupted pockets can be changed a bit too, maybe having some sorrt of core at their center(the reason it spread) spawning a mini boss when you break it to continue progress(and/or cleansing them). Dunno, something warranting interest in finding them.

Hey me and my friends are doing a Terraria Playthrough it is their first time with mods we are past moonlord and basically almost finished and plan to do another one with different and some of the same mods I have my eye on this one but I have noticed the "Laboratory" is not Multiplayer Available when would it be fixed?

Hey me and my friends are doing a Terraria Playthrough it is their first time with mods we are past moonlord and basically almost finished and plan to do another one with different and some of the same mods I have my eye on this one but I have noticed the "Laboratory" is not Multiplayer Available when would it be fixed?
Its gonna be very hard to fix so it wont be for a long time, you can always explore it in singleplayer

Hmm would it make a difference not having it in Multiplayer?

Does anyone know how to get into ”The Abandoned Labaratory”, when I enter it says that i died by the labs defense systems, plz help?

Oh, that reminds me, but the unstable portals drop the Undead Violonist stuff. I don't know if that's intended or not. It's supposed to be an eclipse monster, right?

Oh, that reminds me, but the unstable portals drop the Undead Violonist stuff. I don't know if that's intended or not. It's supposed to be an eclipse monster, right?
Yeah, Unstable Portals drop things from another universe, its a little complicated to explain, basically Tied thought of another universe besides the Xenomite one, and the unstable portals are a way of incorporating that into the mod.

I have an idea, it is a minion that is called “xenomite robot”, it works like the fungal clump from calamity mod (basically an equip able minion). You will be able to get it by either find it in the abandoned lab or craft it from: hallowed bars, all the souls from the mechanical bosses and some xenomite. The minion will shoot lasers that deal damage and gives the xenomite infection debuff. I would love if you added this in the game, but I will understand if you won’t.

Btw if you decide to use it you can change anything you want :D

There's 2 entrances at opposite sides of the lab, go to the right side
Either Sapphiron or Scarlion can generate after all mech bosses are defeated, depending on your world evil, they generate pretty high up the cavern layer, so dont go too far down. In the next update i've fixed that so they should generate everywhere in the cavern layer
Got it. Thanks a bunch!

Is it possible to break the lab bricks? They're neat looking, wanted to build something out of them. Also, what are those monitors in the lab for? I tried interacting with them, but they don't do anything.

Is it possible to break the lab bricks? They're neat looking, wanted to build something out of them. Also, what are those monitors in the lab for? I tried interacting with them, but they don't do anything.
You can only break the lab bricks after the final lab boss is defeated with a pickaxe with 500% pickaxe power.
Right-click the monitors to summon the minibosses, but it wont work in multiplayer.

The abandoned lab should just be dormant in pre-hardmode, instead of trying to kill you.

Imagine stumbling across that and not being able to go any further across the world, that would be tragic

The abandoned lab should just be dormant in pre-hardmode, instead of trying to kill you.

Imagine stumbling across that and not being able to go any further across the world, that would be tragic
nah you'd just come back later wondering what's inside...
I think at the very least the defense systems should be up even after the mecha bosses in multiplayer to prevent entry. And maybe some kind of hint like "only one is allowed to enter"
I have yet to encounter the labs, I'm playing with other mods so hopefully it generated alright...

nah you'd just come back later wondering what's inside...
I think at the very least the defense systems should be up even after the mecha bosses in multiplayer to prevent entry. And maybe some kind of hint like "only one is allowed to enter"
I have yet to encounter the labs, I'm playing with other mods so hopefully it generated alright...

The Abandoned Lab will always generate to the right of the spawn Usually somewhere between the spawn and Jungle/Dungeon, near Hell Playing on a Small World makes it very easy to find the Lab by flying through Hell, as the bottom of the Lab can stick out. - Hallam

If you generated it before 2/20/19, it should have generated

Back
Top Bottom